• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This or That 2.0 - T or A?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
when i was younger i said **** but the older i get *** wins ainec

esp since **** are all about context. the build's gotta be right. small ******* are perfect for sucking on

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Dat A$s. As long as she has some 3d(3 dimensional) nips it's aight.

haha I hate myself for responding like that. Man I love my sense of humor.

LOL adam, "perfect for sucking on" PERFECT. Not great, but perfect.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
A$$ easyyyyy.

Big racks aren't necessarily great either. It's all about the proportions.

mio

Smash Ace
In the long run, a good a$$ is much more valuable to me than a good rack, because if you think about it, a good a$$ usually means that she has curves, which means that she'll probably also have a nice stomach, nice legs, nice feet (no i'm not a foot fetish guy but i hate nasty feet). A good rack usually implies nothing else about the rest of the body (any fat ugly chick can have a nice rack), and flatter chests aren't all that bad.

joeplicate

Smash Master
for real mio

i feel like having a nice azz is a better indicator of overall fitness

although if a girl has ******* that are shapely, even, and well-proportioned (instead of huge veiny "big tit" ****) then that says a lot too

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I also have come to appreciate the a$$ more and more as I have gotten older (though overall I still prefer breasts). It's weird that so many other people have said the same thing.

mio likes feet!

he has posters of feet up in his room
Foot fetishists piss me off. I have no idea why.

Top Bottom