• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This or That 2.0 - T or A?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
like, it's fine to say "I'd take Ken's skill over M2K's" but making such bold statements as "anyone who thinks otherwise must be a noob" when you could very well be in the wrong makes me want to raise an objection.
that's kind of exactly why he's saying it like he said it. get trolled!

I think Hugo is one of the old-school players that best recognizes that people today are better than people in 2007
you couldn't be more wrong imo

Also, approx. half your posts mention money matches that don't come to fruition.
that's a pretty good ratio for success!

you'd bet $100 so readily on an outcome that neither of us can really know, I worry that you really ARE making a ****load of money and I'm going to end up owing you that $100 for that bet we made in 5 years LOL. >_<
i put my money where my mouth is. i'm a poker player, if i think i have a 51/49 edge in something i'll lay money down on it. probably not $100 cuz i'm not rolled for that, but obviously i think i have more than a 51/49 edge. ;)

vaan8920

Smash Rookie
i'd probably go with ken. i like his style better, but if i could i'd have a mixture of both!

ken for sure though.

pockyD

Smash Legend
ken had the longest reign but he didn't go out on top; when ken retired m2k was already noticeably better and placing higher... and beating ken
m2k's not on top either (and i don't think most believe he'll get there before 'going out' unless other players 'go out' before him)

and he never even was clearly 'on top' for an extended period

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Ken was a natural at reading. You can't really learn that while M2K's hood qualities are somewhat learnable (tech skill and knowing situations.

I'd pick KDJ if I could but in this case it's Ken

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
that's kind of exactly why he's saying it like he said it. get trolled!
LOL I actually get trolled pretty easily by people I don't know very well. you're kind of an exception since it's always pretty obvious with you.

btw, you misunderstood my use of the word "half." I wasn't saying that "half the money matches you call come to fruition and the other half don't," I was saying that "a majority of your posts on this entire website mention moneymatches, lol, and of those posts a metric ****ton of them never happen." :P

Adam M!

Smash Lord
LOL I actually get trolled pretty easily by people I don't know very well. you're kind of an exception since it's always pretty obvious with you.
you're actually one of the easiest people i've ever trolled. you're the prototype of the type of guy who can't resist: the know-it-all who always has to put his two cents in. just look at this thread for proof!

incidentally that's actually why i rarely troll you intentionally: it's too easy. same reason why i dont troll sherigami anymore

btw, you misunderstood my use of the word "half." I wasn't saying that "half the money matches you call come to fruition and the other half don't," I was saying that "a majority of your posts on this entire website mention moneymatches, lol, and of those posts a metric ****ton of them never happen." :P
not only is this further proof, you should take responsibility for my incorrect interpretation rather than blame someone else. it's the writer's responsibility to communicate clearly and concisely ;)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
:( all right FINE

troll me again intentionally in like a week or two after I've forgotten, I DARE YOU :D imma be ready for it next time

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Making out with a chick, and finding out she's your sister after

OR

Banging a chick, and finding out she's your cousin after

mio

Smash Ace
mos. def banging and finding out she's your cousin. come on every guy has at least 1 or 2 hot cousins that he wants to bang.

and i like that better. post questions and the good ones will survive.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Bang a girl of your choice (non-celebrity)

OR

Get the tech skill of any smasher you want, but only for 5 tourneys.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
as much as an m2k fanboy as i am, i'd pick ken (assuming i get his skill and am not locked into it forever)
bang cousin

i've only seen one star wars movie, and i don't really care on top of that

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
whats funny is

ken was the best for like 4 years

and won evo rusty while m2k was the best hahaha

idk man ken 4 years to like m2k's 1

im taking ken lol

theyre both crazy with marth tho

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i don't care about techskill

but if i could play like azen for 5 tournaments

that would be pretty legit

bbb

Smash Champion
**** celebrity of your choice but then it turns out your life is directed by M. Night Shyamalan and she is your sister and a ghost robot

or

have your favorite on going band put out the album that will be considered their magnum opus then break up

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
**** celebrity of your choice but then it turns out your life is directed by M. Night Shyamalan and she is your sister and a ghost robot

or

have your favorite on going band put out the album that will be considered their magnum opus then break up
the first one because it involves ghost robots

DJMirror

Smash Master
Bang a girl of your choice (non-celebrity)

OR

Get the tech skill of any smasher you want, but only for 5 tourneys.
Take Mango's tech skill and wins some tournaments.

Use the money to get some *****es!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero

or

Adam M!

Smash Lord
awww u fell for the bait dantefox

it's been funny to watch the trend of frotaz post more and more the more he's been ignored. just like sherigami really. i remember didnt he have a post like bragging about how little he posted? LOL get *****

brian (superrad) u should find better friends imo, you're becoming a low life. you're better thna that

Top Bottom