• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This may detract slightly from Natal's hype...

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Okay, I couldn't just choose one way to respond to this topic, so choose one:

5:

4: Wow, I knew Microsoft was run by Nazis, but jesus christ....

3: The Anti-spirals just called. They call bull****.

3.5: The real reason why the Anti-spirals hate us.

2: Well, at least all us black folk are safe during the inevitable robot uprising

1: This also just in; If you're jewish, Natal will only let you play WWII games, except you can only play in a single room, where you're weaponless and surrounded by Nazis; and if you try speaking Mexican-dialect Spanish to Natal, Milo will bring out a shotgun and tell you to get your *** back behind the border.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Woow. They must have thought of this, right? I mean, right? Please? Oh MS, you can't have only tested your game on white people. Don't you have any black people at all working for you who could give it a whirl?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh wow. That's too good.
I guess Microsoft didn't see it coming, though. Why would you think about testing it on different races though? I guess they thought if it worked on one it worked on them all.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Obviously nobody black worked on this game.

Bonus points if you get the reference.

Spire

III
BRoomer
And just as I begin to consider selling my 360 and all of its ware, Microsoft disappoints me even more. Genius!

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
This is bogus if you guys didn't know. There's plenty of videos of blacks playing the Natal demos.

Top Bottom