• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you would never want to see as a Pic of the Day.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
You say "celebrate Nintendo's history," I say "***** out Nintendo's new Virtual Console and take up a crap tone of disc space."

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
Most NES and SNES games weigh hardly 1MB

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: A new alternate costume for Mario, Ice Mario!!
He still shoots fireballs, by the way. Please understand that mirroring the characters took up too much time and space for us to program actual ice balls.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: Newcomer alert--Landmaster joins the battle!!

Its Final Smash is...you guessed it...an Arwing piloted by Slippy!

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Pic of the day: I know how much you all wanted to see Ridley in the game, so I decided to add Ridley Scott riding a Ridley Bike. His final smash is to summon John Ridley!

BioZelink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Biozelink
3DS FC
4811-7130-3977
Here is Captain Falcon's new suit, a pink bikini...
PS: Red bikini would totally be fine... :D

Arti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Arti31415
3DS FC
2621-3001-2960
Pic of the day: Ganondorf returns! We've completely redone his moveset, so he's going to be absolutely nothing like the previous games.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
PotD: Remember when I said "The game is still in development, so anything you see may not be final?" Well, we took out Mega Man. Here's the picture where would be standing.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Pic of the day: Guess what? We've decided to add a much-requested character. A firebreathing foe, the ever powerful purple dragon joins the battle!! It's...

...A purple costume for Charizard!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Pic pf the day: Here we see Paper Mario's trophy. Because of time constraints and with the removal of the stickers, this is the only content you will see from his games. Isn;t being a paper feels good?

I would be so disappointed (not because of the trophy but because there will be JUST the trophy).

slambros

Smash Ace
Pic of the day: The game has been cancelled. We just can't handle the stress. The planned characters are all on the official website before its closure in a week. Please understand.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: Sorry, all Super Smash Bros. plans for E3 are cancelled because I have a cold. Everything planned to be shown this year will be shown at next year's E3, with a delay to both versions.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Pic of the Day. Due to Popular Demand, Paper Mario joins the Battle, along with the Paper Mario Series being introduced to Smash Bros.!...As an Assist Trophy. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the Battle.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Pic of the Day. Due to Popular Demand, Paper Mario joins the Battle, along with the Paper Mario Series being introduced to Smash Bros.!...As an Assist Trophy. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the Battle.
This might shock some people but giving how the series is underepresented, I would love that (it's better than trophies and stickers).

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: Due to certain limitations, we've been forced to cut Greninja. He will be replaced with his weaker form, Froakie, a light and weak character that will be easy to KO. Please understand.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Pic of the Day: Due to certain limitations, we've been forced to cut Greninja. He will be replaced with his weaker form, Froakie, a light and weak character that will be easy to KO. Please understand.
Noooooo.... ;C

Dott

Smash Ace
Pic of the day: Guess what? Roy from Fire Emblem is comming back as an ASSIST TROPHY! So he won't be playable this time!

GeNo-BreaKer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeNo-BreaKer-01
3DS FC
1220-6182-2346
Pic Of The Day: NEW CHALLENGER We decided to add Paper Mario...*everybody starts cheering* buuuuuuuut..... his moveset is limited to represent Sticker Star!! *everybody groans*

Last edited:

BioZelink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Biozelink
3DS FC
4811-7130-3977
Pic of the day: Ganondorf returns! We've completely redone his moveset, so he's going to be absolutely nothing like the previous games.
That would be awesome actually. Until now Ganondorf has been nothing than a clone, a lazy clone. He has nothing to do with Falcon, and his huge potential is completely wasted as of brawl and melee.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
PotD: Here's the Ice Climber stage for the Wii U! You can see Nana and Popo in the background! We thought it was about time to let them go...

Arti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Arti31415
3DS FC
2621-3001-2960
That would be awesome actually. Until now Ganondorf has been nothing than a clone, a lazy clone. He has nothing to do with Falcon, and his huge potential is completely wasted as of brawl and melee.
Yeah cool what about the people that actually like the way he plays

They could just take his existing moveset and change it a bit while keeping the same general playstyle, so he's completely de-cloned but still has hints of good ol' Falcondorf

Anyway I also wouldn't really want to see this:
Pic of the day. Introducing King K. Rool! Much like Yellow Devil on Dr. Wily's Castle, he's a boss on the new stage Gangplank Galleon.

Last edited:

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
Pic of the Day: Due to popular Miiverse demand, I have added Silver the hedgehog! ... also Master Chief and Spyro in Skylanders form!

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
I wonder why people still whines about Ridley, since he was officially deconfirmed as playable... Twice :v

=====================

Unfortunately, my two things I would never see in a PotD already happened, the deconfirmation of both Phospora and Wonder Red.

BioZelink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Biozelink
3DS FC
4811-7130-3977
Yeah cool what about the people that actually like the way he plays

They could just take his existing moveset and change it a bit while keeping the same general playstyle, so he's completely de-cloned but still has hints of good ol' Falcondorf

Anyway I also wouldn't really want to see this:
Pic of the day. Introducing King K. Rool! Much like Yellow Devil on Dr. Wily's Castle, he's a boss on the new stage Gangplank Galleon.
Get another character to fill in his shoes, like blood Falcon, or Black Shadow. Honestly Ganandorf makes zero sense as a character, and 90 percent of people don't like the way he plays, especially in brawl.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Get another character to fill in his shoes, like blood Falcon, or Black Shadow. Honestly Ganandorf makes zero sense as a character, and 90 percent of people don't like the way he plays, especially in brawl.
It's just not a very good representation of the dorf. In the games he's a magic/sword user who can fly, but in SSB he uses physical strength, is slow and can hardly jump. I understand the need to balance but still...

Booster

Smash Lord
It's just not a very good representation of the dorf. In the games he's a magic/sword user who can fly, but in SSB he uses physical strength, is slow and can hardly jump. I understand the need to balance but still...
He's the worst Smash Bros character ever created :(

Booster

Smash Lord
Pic of the Day: We have decided to add in Mustache Physics to all of the characters due to how popular it is in Mario Kart, even the females have mustaches *Posts a picture of Samus with a Mustache*

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: We've switched Fi's and Ghirahim's roles in this game. So, I'm proud to show you the next Zelda newcomer, Fi!!!

Bonus: Here's Ghirahim's trophy model. We've put him in his final form, which would have been his FS had we decided to add him into the game.

Booster

Smash Lord
Pic of the Day: We have decided to add Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach as characters to Smash Bros 4. Why not make them Costumes? Because **** you I'm Sakurai mutha****a

Top Bottom