• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you would never want to see as a Pic of the Day.

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
PotD: "A lot of people seem excited with our inclusion of the Mii character! Though people were MOST excited with the celebrity cameo of Ice T. Here at Nintendo, we are always listening to our fans, so we have decided to add one of the most popular celebrities of the century! Smash players should be prepared, because..."

"She came in like a WRECKING BALL"

"Miley Cyrus joins the fray! As her own playable character!"

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Pic of the day. Gay Tony from Grand Theft Auto is now an Assist Trophy. If a character makes contact with him, they turn into the opposite sex.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Pic of the day. Shulk joins the battle! He is only available on the GameStop exclusive copies of the game. Worry not, i'm sure they will be heavily stocked!

Pic of the day. Taking the world by surprise, Banjo-Kazooie join the battle! Also, the new release date is November 7th. Please understand.
(Sakurai's Comment):
Many of you may be wondering how this is possible. Then you must have not heard the news of Microsoft buying Nintendo! They have also given us great suggestions, and I am also proud to announce a purchasable VIP season pass. More info shall be given soon.

AncientArk

Smash Apprentice
A picture of Conker of Conkers Bad Fur Day standing in the background while Mario and Sonic are fighting on an unidentified Stage.
"Conker Shows His Furry! Conker joins Smash Bros WiiU as part of the stage building element of the game! He's pretty brutal, man." - Sakurai

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
*Picture of Sakurai and Kojima being pals*
"Kojima sneaks in! Kojima has appeared in a few games now, so we're swapping Snakes place for Mr Kojima!
I can't wait to put myself in the game and remove Kirby!"
I would LOVE That! I never liked playing as Kirby........

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
Pic of the day. Here is Ridley's Playable Character Model. unfortunately, We have decided to cancel the game. it was kinda hard.

also, there is going to be a recall on all things Nintendo. All Games, All Systems- Everything. we have sold Nintendo to Nickelodeon, who will be producing games for all of their hit characters, including modern SpongeBob, Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, and their lame Live-action sitcoms. All of our I.P.s are in the capable hands of the Nick executives, who I'm positive will treat them all with the upmost respect and dignity!

Here is a screencap of their New Legend of Zelda cartoon. all of it's jokes are poop jokes. * miserably laughs*

Oh, One more thing: because the game never got made, Capcom never received their share of the game's profits, and were forced to sell the Mega Man franchise.......to Seth Macfarlene.

Last edited:

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Falco, i'd never want to see Falco or any other clones, i am already so angry about Toon Link

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
Falco, i'd never want to see Falco or any other clones, i am already so angry about Toon Link
Falco isn't a clone. his Specials may be the same, but his standard A-fighting style is completely original to Falco, not a complete clone of Fox. I would love to see him get a few new specials, though, Starting with removing the Landmaster.......

because many of their moves are their own original moves, I do think we will see the return of both Falco and Wolf.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Falco isn't a clone. his Specials may be the same, but his standard A-fighting style is completely original to Falco, not a complete clone of Fox. I would love to see him get a few new specials, though, Starting with removing the Landmaster.......

because many of their moves are their own original moves, I do think we will see the return of both Falco and Wolf.
I mean okay if they give some fresh moves to Falco, but Wolf? Come on, just wasting a slot with another canine who uses Landmaster (pretty depressed about SSB4 Landmaster returns)

Luugyhero12

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1435-3635-9083
Pics of the day: more Mario representatives join the battle!
Paper Mario joins the battle!
Paper Luigi joins the battle!
Paper Bowser joins the battle!
Paper Peach joins the battle!
Paper Baby Mario joins the battle!
Paper Baby Luigi joins the battle!
Paper Baby Bowser joins the battle!
Paper Baby Peach joins the battle!
Paper Metal Baby Mario joins the battle!
Don't Forget About The Gold Paper Metal Baby Mario Peach Bowser Hybrid

FalconOwnage

Smash Apprentice
"Pic of the day. Captain Falcon punches in! His recovery was too good in previous games, so now we've toned it down a bit! His forward aerial attack was also a little overwhelming...this time around we've reduced the power of this move so that Captain Falcon won't be as immensely powerful as he was in Brawl. Lastly, his Falcon Kick move was a little overpowering against foes, so we've increased the lag as well as having it travel less distance. Now Captain Falcon won't be as overpowered as he was in those Brawl tournaments I've heard about....hopefully his "tier placement" (that's what it's called, right?) will be better so as not to be 1st on the tier list like he was in Brawl. We've put a lot of effort into this character, so I hope you will enjoy these balance changes for the better."

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Pic of the day. Here's Robin's Final Smash: As One! Teaming up with Chrom, the two show no mercy to any opponents in their way!
Friendly reminder: Chrom is not a playable character.

Pic of the day. Unfortunately, we could not get Snake as a fighter in this installment. However, Kojima asked us to put Snake in the game, so we were able to make a trophy of him! There are plenty of Metal Gear series trophies to find in this game!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Pic of the Day: Here's a picture of Rosalina's eye! We worked really hard on the pupil, and as a bonus here's a pic of her other eye. Oh wait, it's just her hair, since she has side bangs. Whoops

peachy!

super princess
Pic of the day. Pink Gold Peach joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Peach's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, Pink Gold Peach's floating ability lasts one second less than Peach's. Whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot. That is why you can select Pink Gold Peach individually.

Luugyhero12

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1435-3635-9083
Pic of the day. Here is Ridley's Playable Character Model. unfortunately, We have decided to cancel the game. it was kinda hard.

also, there is going to be a recall on all things Nintendo. All Games, All Systems- Everything. we have sold Nintendo to Nickelodeon, who will be producing games for all of their hit characters, including modern SpongeBob, Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, and their lame Live-action sitcoms. All of our I.P.s are in the capable hands of the Nick executives, who I'm positive will treat them all with the upmost respect and dignity!

Here is a screencap of their New Legend of Zelda cartoon. all of it's jokes are poop jokes. * miserably laughs*

Oh, One more thing: because the game never got made, Capcom never received their share of the game's profits, and were forced to sell the Mega Man franchise.......to Seth Macfarlene.
Nick: *Maniacal laugh*

Last edited:

PTSD Espurr

Smash Cadet
Pic of the day: Nicolas Cage appears as a stage boss, which means that he won't be a playable character.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Pic of the day: At the request of Miiverse, we have decided to replace Jigglypuff and Ness with Shrek and Goku. Also, all characters are now Sonic clones, but with Landmaster Final Smashes.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
"Pic of the Day. Alright. You guys whined enough. Here's Ridley. He's a Charizard clone. Commence conflicting emotions."

jigglover

Smash Lord
I mean okay if they give some fresh moves to Falco, but Wolf? Come on, just wasting a slot with another canine who uses Landmaster (pretty depressed about SSB4 Landmaster returns)
Falco isn't a canine :x.

Also Wolf plays even more differently than Falco with his physical moves, and his special actually have even MORE unique properties than Falco's do. If they're giving new moves to Falco, they would give them to Wolf, anyway. Falco needs them more desperately than Wolf for sure!

Pic of the day for every site except for the American one: "Hey guys! Here is Lip from Panel de Pon. After this game I am going to be in charge of the development of a revival of her series! Hope you're all excited!"

Pic of the day for America: "Hey guys! Here is a picture of Reggie's Mii. He had to make a big executive decision today, so everyone should be very proud of him!"

I'm British so I would just laugh at you all though! ^_^

Last edited:

PTSD Espurr

Smash Cadet
Toon link is awesome.
He plays nothing like link, the only thing they have in common is their movesets, which doesn't mean much if their playstyle is different.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Pic of the Day: "You're too slow!"

We decided to give Palutena a new taunt. If you do this taunt right next to Sonic, she pinches his cheek! Sound can't beat light in speed, after all.

Isn't that angry look on his face adorable?

Clavaat

Smash Cadet
Pic of the day: Nicolas Cage appears as a stage boss, which means that he won't be a playable character.
I believe you have posted in the wrong thread. This should be in Things You Would Definitely Want to See As a Pic of the Day.

EDIT: Not playable though...hmmm...nah, boss works also.

Last edited:

PTSD Espurr

Smash Cadet
I believe you have posted in the wrong thread. This should be in Things You Would Definitely Want to See As a Pic of the Day.

EDIT: Not playable though...hmmm...nah, boss works also.
I guess I'll have to settle for making him a mii fighter. But which mii fighter to choose from?

Dr. Corndog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCecilCorndog
"Pic of the Day. This is the door to the bathroom outside my office."

"Pic of the Day. This is the famous helpful owl, Kaepora Gaebora. He appears (repeatedly) to guide you through Classic and Adventure modes to make sure you're never lost or confused."

"Pic of the Day. Nintendo tells me we need to appeal to the angsty preteen demographic more. So, our newest playable character is everyone's favorite poorly scripted, continually angry hedgehog, Shadow!"

"Pic of the Day. Here I am having fun playing Smash. #selfie #YOLO #nomakeup"

PTSD Espurr

Smash Cadet
"Pic of the Day. This is the door to the bathroom outside my office."

"Pic of the Day. This is the famous helpful owl, Kaepora Gaebora. He appears (repeatedly) to guide you through Classic and Adventure modes to make sure you're never lost or confused."

"Pic of the Day. Nintendo tells me we need to appeal to the angsty preteen demographic more. So, our newest playable character is everyone's favorite poorly scripted, continually angry hedgehog, Shadow!"

"Pic of the Day. Here I am having fun playing Smash. #selfie #YOLO #nomakeup"
Cmon, shadow is cool. Didn't you ever play Sonic Adventure 2 Battle?

D

Deleted member

"Pic of the Day. Here's Ridley from the Metroid Series, as some of you might've been thinking for the past few months, he is a Stage Boss on the Pyrosphere Stage! I repeat, Ridley is not playable, having a downsized Ridley as a playable character would just be an insult to his intimidating character. After all, the most intimidating thing about him is how big he is in the Metroid games!"

"As a Stage Boss Ridley will fly slowly over the stage, stopping occasionally to pick up players and carry them around, although this deals no damage. He even stops and roars in the air sometimes and actually jumps off the platforms! How crazy and scary is that?"

"When you defeat Ridley, he will fall to the ground and play dead before getting up and escaping through the hole in the Pyrosphere walls, dealing no damage of course."

I'm a playable Ridley supporter, if that wasn't obvious enough.

D

Deleted member

"Pic of the Day: Behold the power of the Monado! Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles appears as an Assist Trophy!"

Top Bottom