• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things more deconfirmed than TUPAC!!!

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
giga bowser was a boss in melee, a giant Petey is a boss in brawl, who is to say that isn't his final smash, and he is playable.

i don't think he is, but he could be.

i would think that 3rd parties are given 1 PC, 1 AT and one stage. seems fair.
tails would make a really good AT, and a pseudo-clone sonic PC.

another for the list. banjo-kazooie.
i would love him, he'd have a great move set, but just about everything else is wrong for him.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ignoring your post, your name proves you aren't an idiot.
See look what your doing. Your ignoring probably the best post in this entire topic. Just because you don't think that the character will be in brawl dosn't mean its true. And topics like these shouldn't exist because were rambling on about nothing when the game dosn't come out for another 3 months. But no, lets just ignore this poster and call him an idiot. Jeez what you couldn't come up with anything else to say to him?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
See look what your doing. Your ignoring probably the best post in this entire topic. Just because you don't think that the character will be in brawl dosn't mean its true. And topics like these shouldn't exist because were rambling on about nothing when the game dosn't come out for another 3 months. But no, lets just ignore this poster and call him an idiot. Jeez what you couldn't come up with anything else to say to him?
I was joshin'. I was just saying that he had good taste in music. You shouldn't exist because you're Dylan_Tnga in disguise. You make no sense, and you overall are an idiot.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Its funny how the topic switched from Tails to Ridley to Petey to Waluigi to Bowser to Petey to Tails ect ect. This thread is boring now.

So I'll just say this

This picture is annoying the crap out of me. He looks like a friekien Girl in this picture. >_> One of the reasons I was flaming you. Get a better picture. More recent. I've got HW to do and this thread is wasting my time.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Jigglyfatso, do me a favor and get out. Your reasoning is inconprehendible, and you will be in denial once Brawl comes out. Tails will not be in Brawl period

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Jigglyfatso, do me a favor and get out. Your reasoning is inconprehendible, and you will be in denial once Brawl comes out. Tails will not be in Brawl period
SEE! Right before I leave he has to bloat in my ****ing face. Why did you do that! Your opinion can't make tails deconfirmed for Brawl! You just dissed me big time and just because of that I'm staying here longer. I don't like leaving on a bad note. I was just about to leave on a good note too. Nice going jerk. Your the one who will be in denial cause Ridleys gonna be a boss character.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Neither can it make Knux deconfirmed.
I don't care about knuckles. I mean, there is even a chance for Cream to be confirmed. Your opinion is pointless until shes actually deconfirmed. Most likely but still its an example of how you or nobody else can make opinions for Brawl untill its confirmed which is why this part of Smashboards is pretty gay and stupid. BTW, all your posts is just idiot idiot idiot. Your not making very good points either. I'm telling you again I'm not leaving this place on a bad note.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
There's a chance that I can even be in too then.
Exactly, nobody's opinions can be true until they are confirmed on the Dojo website or when the game comes out. When the game comes out all these stupid thread will finally be over. Now please, I'm going to try to leave again. If you say anything about dissing me again it shows that your a real ******* and your more immature than I am.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Jiggly, grow some balls and say Ridley is boss on a thread. The world wants to know your truth.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Jiggly, grow some balls and say Ridley is boss on a thread. The world wants to know your truth.
already did *******. I've been here for too years. You don't think I've already asked that before? You really are immature because you can't let me leave w/o being on a bad note. LAST TIME. Plz don't say anything to me when I leave, and I'll leave. Show me how mature you are. I'm being mature and leaving, that is, if I'm not dissed again.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Exactly, nobody's opinions can be true until they are confirmed on the Dojo website or when the game comes out. When the game comes out all these stupid thread will finally be over. Now please, I'm going to try to leave again. If you say anything about dissing me again it shows that your a real ******* and your more immature than I am.
By me being confirmed, I meant Mii

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
I don't care about knuckles. I mean, there is even a chance for Cream to be confirmed. Your opinion is pointless until shes actually deconfirmed. Most likely but still its an example of how you or nobody else can make opinions for Brawl untill its confirmed.
you are right, nothing can be proved with out proof.

as biggie said, this isn't about confirmed or deconfirmed, it's about has next to no chance.
given that there is no proof either way, you can only reason for characters chances.

unless you can give reason why tails should get in, other then "sonic is big, needs 2" there is no reason to take him off the list.
sonic is 3rd party, the fact that he's big has been acknowledged by letting him in.

once again, what makes tails unique enough to stand as a PC not an AT?
as far as i can see he would be a sonic that glides, and has a different final smash. aka a clone.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
If you truly left, why come back? I would never diss someone behind their back. That's what a coward would do. By the way, Adding all Rare Members and Cream.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master

as biggie said, this isn't about confirmed or deconfirmed, it's about has next to no chance.
given that there is no proof either way, you can only reason for characters chances.

unless you can give reason why tails should get in, other then "sonic is big, needs 2" there is no reason to take him off the list.
sonic is 3rd party, the fact that he's big has been acknowledged by letting him in.

as far as i can see he would be a sonic that glides, and has a different final smash. aka a clone.
But what would Knuckles be? Not a clone, but able to stand out as a PC. Check out this thread and tell what you think of my work. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=124148

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Because tails is another character and people like him. Him flying its a big part that makes him different from Sonic. Also his intelligents, using wepons such has his canon blaster. People say that Shadow should be with Sonic. I see him as a Clone. But I don't see Tails as a clone. Why did Sega make another character in Sonic 2 if he would be no different from Sonic. More Audience, somebody else to like. Tails has wepons, flying, Rings. He'd be fast in the air while Sonic is fast on the ground. In Gimpyfish's Report he states that Sonic isn't particually fast in the Air. Tails would be the opposite. Also the fact that he can use his Tails to attack will differ from Sonic big time. Differen't Smash attacks, different Tilts, I think the only thing that they would have in Common would be the spin dash, and nothing else. Tails is described as Sonic's Best friend and Sidekick. In the beginning it was only Sonic and Tails, nobody else. And I think that bond will return escpecially in the SE. Btw I came because that would be rude of me if I did not anwser this guy's question.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Updates: Done.
>_>

I didn't request Cream. I was just using her as an example. I'm mean you can't seriously belive that Tails, Knux, and Black Shadow are more deconfirmed than Tupac. There is a better version of this thread. Its called the Brawl Graveyard, where all the deconfirmed characters are put there. This is a Brawl Grave Yard were your burying people alive. They're not Dead. Btw I could have said anybody else, Shadow, Amy, Silver, Rouge, Omega, Master Cheif ect. Seriously I'm a little embarrsed that you said it was a special request. It wasn't even a request in the first place. To make this thread more resonable I think you should change the name of the thread to, Things that I think are more deconfirmed than Tupac. I'll be fine with it then. At least change Tails's Picture, he looks more girlier than Cream.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I remember your report card exactly now. It always said "Never took all facts to consideration" and "Has never looked at the facts". I said it over and over this thread discusses the deconfirmed, and the slim to nil chanced characters.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Shut up about my report card. You've never seen it. And they're all A's and B's btw. Seriously. I was just asking politely to change the topic name. Cause clearly its states that these characters are more deconfirmed than Tupac. Which I think they are not. You can't say this until all of them are actually deconfirmed. I asked politly and you just reply dissing me and saying something random about my report card.

Conker1

Smash Ace
TC wins, didn't make any mistakes in his initial post. None of those characters will be playable.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Roy:

He was a pure clone, and never important in FE history. He was in melee to promote is game, I think, and Marth is much better, and is actually a reocurring character.
You do realize he had his own game in Fire Emblem 6 (Blazing Sword), right? So I'd take away that statement saying he was never important in FE history because he was. Although I do say myself, I wouldn't want him in brawl.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
*Reads through Viewtiful Joe and generally agrees* Yep. Yep. *Reads Toad* ...He's possible. Not probable, but not at all impossible. *Reads rest* Your logic for some things is very flawed. Animal Crossing can EASILY get a representative, and would very well deserve it. After all, I'm sure that Mr. Game & Watch beat up everyone. And saying Black Shadow will NOT be in is dumb too. Black Shadow is EASILY the second best representative for F-Zero now, and F-Zero is a large enough franchise to easily get two characters.

And I'm faaaaiiiirly sure all the Donkey Kong characters belong to Nintendo. All of 'em.

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
How can Ashley be more deconfirmed than Tupac...? I can already tell by the list of characters that you didnt really think before making his thread XD Tails actually has a fair chance. Just the fact that Nintendo went to Sega to request Sonic...who knows what else they talked about o.o

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Waluigi I'm feeling 50/50 about Waluigi. I wouldn't be mad if he was in. It'd definatly help his popularity and he may finally be more respected and no longer seen as a useless filler chacerter(epspeacilly if a lot of people can Kick *** with him.)

Viewtiful Joe would be an interesting character to have, I'**** hi to be in, but I think if there is going to be a Capcom rep then it'd be Mega Man. Maybe SSB4 Joe?(if people still remember you because I don't know the last time I actually heard about Viewtiful Joe.)

Roy I think it's safe to say that Roy is not coming back.

Ness I'm not so sure about either. If Claus is announced first then I can pretty much assume Ness is out as well.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
*strolls into thread whistling a catchy tune, only to be pelted by bricks of stupidity*

. . . .

*drags himself out of thread on hands and knees, apologizing for ever going in*

T'was not my place. . . t'was not my place. . . .

Chepe

Smash Lord
lol a bunch of these will probably appear as ATs! Well, the Sonic ones at least...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Please keep in mind that this list contains no facts at all and is purely opinion.

You do realize he had his own game in Fire Emblem 6 (Blazing Sword), right? So I'd take away that statement saying he was never important in FE history because he was. Although I do say myself, I wouldn't want him in brawl.
6 was Sword of Seals, 7 was Blazing Sword.

Sadly. That takes out some Donkey Kong characters as well. I wont mention them all until someone makes a grieving list.
No it doesn't Rare gave them all to Nintendo every last one. But this just prooves you know **** all.

Top Bottom