• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things Id Rather Do Then Brawl

Charoo

Smash Champion
i rather play training mode comboing dummies in brawl than playing brawl

oh wait, that's all i do

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'd rather post in this topic with one of the millions of things I'd rather do than play Brawl to up my post count.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'd rather complain about how brawl sucks sooo much and then end up going to a brawl tournament anyways just like 95% of the people on this board, then play brawl.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol, i did that. i went to family fun arcade and didn't enter in singles or doubles for brawl. just brought my melee disc and played melee friendlies after the tournament.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I went to a Brawl tournament yesterday. It was fun, but I wished it was a Melee tournament.

Basically Brawl sucks ***, but it can still be enjoyed. You know, like anal sex.

markeezy

Smash Cadet
having never played melee, what does make melee such a better game to you guys than brawl?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
LoL @ hating Brawl but ending up at tournies. I think if the majority of good players go back to Melee, then a lot of the community will likely follow.

I'd rather go the rest of my life without being able to see Mike's mom again than play Brawl :( ...

But seriously, your mom is kool, Mike. When can I come over and play some Melee?

<3 Melee and everyone who <3's it.

Love you guys...

Naota21t

Smash Champion
LoL @ hating Brawl but ending up at tournies. I think if the majority of good players go back to Melee, then a lot of the community will likely follow.

I'd rather go the rest of my life without being able to see Mike's mom again than play Brawl :( ...

But seriously, your mom is kool, Mike. When can I come over and play some Melee?

<3 Melee and everyone who <3's it.

Love you guys...
Everyone keeps saying how ppl will go back to melee, but it doesn't seem like that theory has made any real progress.

Like in NorCal, the ppl that still play melee never started brawl (like zhu) so it's not like they're going back. Or they just play both (like ss and falcomist).

you don't see many people real "good" players going just melee, everyone plays brawl.

who cares if brawl is inferior is practically every way, the fact that theres more people and more competition will make it the main game.

unless somehow everyone suddenly has an epiphany at the same time that makes them all want to play melee at the same time, its not happening. b/c ppl that go back to melee from brawl, play melee for a bit and then go back to brawl. b/c they usually look around and see that not many ppl are playing melee so they have no reason to really stay w/ melee.

but if everyone by some miracle changed at the same time, then its very possible.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
a fair amount of people in socal have started or have pledged to start playing melee.. the community's grown a little bit.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Listing good things than playing brawl really doesn't make it a joke.

i.e. if youd rather play Brawl than have sex, you're either a 12 yr old brawl noob, don't even know what sex is, or just plain ********.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Guys,
don't get me wrong, brawl is terrible
but the key words here are, "compared to melee"

i'd much rather play brawl than a lot of things.

If being neutral = 5 /10
brawl is like a 4
melee is an 8 or 9 most of the time
[ssb64 is a 6]

So... what's worse than a 4? .. Barely making it to a bomb *** ramen shop before 10pm and then finding out it closed at 9pm is a 2, sleeping through a final is a 1

but nothing that bad is gonna be worse than just playing brawl.. unless you're losing to brawl noobs.

yeah actually brawl sucks nvm

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Listing good things than playing brawl really doesn't make it a joke.

i.e. if youd rather play Brawl than have sex, you're either a 12 yr old brawl noob, don't even know what sex is, or just plain ********.
sex isn't overrated, you just ain't doing it right.

Top Bottom