• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things Id Rather Do Then Brawl

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
Now ill admit any day melee is a better game, but threads like this are only making things worse. I may suck at melee but for all of you who love melee and hate brawl, why do you keep going to brawl tourneys. Several times there have been a melee and brawl tourney and yet you guys keep going to brawl or don't even know that there is a melee tourney. You keep saying melee tourneys are smaller, but if you all feel like this then all of you go it would not be small. I know its a completely revolutionary idea, but im just saying.

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
No its not, and thats what makes this said, melee is better yes. But brawl is a different game, people do like it, support what you like and stop doing this: Two guys playing brawl one says " wow this is fun" #2 says " this game sucks melee is way better, this would never happen in melee." #1 says " then why didnt you go to the melee tourney today?" #2 says " what there was a melee tourney today?" And yes this has happened several times to me.

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
Why, because its true or because I support brawl more cause im better at it. Once I get better at melee I will for sure be going to those tourneys more.

Miharu

Smash Hero
No its not, and thats what makes this said, melee is better yes. But brawl is a different game, people do like it, support what you like and stop doing this: Two guys playing brawl one says " wow this is fun" #2 says " this game sucks melee is way better, this would never happen in melee." #1 says " then why didnt you go to the melee tourney today?" #2 says " what there was a melee tourney today?" And yes this has happened several times to me.
Pretty sure this example only applies to a minority of smashers, who coincidentally are also mentally challenged.

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so three big melee supporter in here are not only a minority of smashers but also mentally challenged. If that where true then brawl would be huge, threads like this would be long dead, and your supporting them would not make any sense. Is that not right you three. I will not list there names out of respect, but if your willing to step up and admit that I talked to you about this please feel free.

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*
Take a shower... and leave this thread if your not gonna have fun with it.
I would, but I know the person that started this is basically serious. Its only creating hate in the community, like it is now. Also every main stream player in here that has said they hate brawl has been to a brawl tourney after they said they hate it, interesting.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Ok so three big melee supporter in here are not only a minority of smashers but also mentally challenged. If that where true then brawl would be huge, threads like this would be long dead and your supporting them would not make any sense. Is that not right you three. I will not list there names out of respect, but if your willing to step up and admit that I talk to you bout this please feel free.
If you would stop making ****ing ******** blanket generalizations, I'm sure a lot more people would be willing to listen to what you have to say. Also, I hear typing in a manner that's understandable helps; if you're wondering that is, I'll give you a hint: it's certainly not what you're doing here.

Also, the ahead and list the names, jesus christ; nobody gives a **** if you're a snitch or not.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
I would, but I know the person that started this is basically serious. Its only creating hate in the community, like it is now. Also every main stream player in here that has said they hate brawl has been to a brawl tourney after they said they hate it, interesting.
P and Atlus?????

Plus i've only been to one after I started hating brawl since I was forced to in order to hang out with melee people.

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
If you would stop making ****ing ******** blanket generalizations, I'm sure a lot more people would be willing to listen to what you have to say. Also, I hear typing in a manner that's understandable helps; if you're wondering that is, I'll give you a hint: it's certainly not what you're doing here.

Also, the ahead and list the names, jesus christ; nobody gives a **** if you're a snitch or not.
First, great comeback bro. Second, I don't need to say. If they come forward and admit it thats fine, but also look what two different games have done to the community.

Miharu

Smash Hero
First, great comeback bro. Second, I don't need to say. If they come forward and admit it thats fine, but also look what two different games have done to the community.
You're doing nothing except stirring up some meaningless **** over an obvious joke thread; and may I ask, for what purpose? Boosting your own ego? Actually, Brawl has done nothing but split up the once more or less unified smash community. Yes, new games do tend to do that, but they only cause divides like this when they really don't bring enough to the plate.

Sigh, I'm disappointed, SoCal. I guess I was wrong to expect better.

The Glory

Smash Apprentice
calm down guy people are entitled to their own opinion... melee supporters can go to brawl tournies and still hate it, just like i can go to ur mom's house for sex and still hate it...

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
You're doing nothing except stirring up some meaningless **** over an obvious joke thread; and may I ask, for what purpose? Boosting your own ego? Actually, Brawl has done nothing but split up the once more or less unified smash community. Yes, new games do tend to do that, but they only cause divides like this when they really don't bring enough to the plate.

Sigh, I'm disappointed, SoCal. I guess I was wrong to expect better.
I openly admit your right, brawl is no where good as melee. So how am I boosting my ego? Brawl has split up the community, and everyone, more or less, except you has shown that with there lame comebacks. My point was a thread like this only makes this happen whether or not someone like me posts something in it.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I openly admit your right, brawl is no where good as melee. So how am I boosting my ego? Brawl has split up the community, and everyone, more or less, except you has shown that with there lame comebacks. My point was a thread like this only makes this happen whether or not someone like me posts something in it.
Can you go back, read your own posts, and then ask yourself why you bothered posting in this when it's obviously a joke thread? Even though you try to put it as such, you're no better than those you belittle when you're purposely goading them by making these kinds of "lecturing" posts in a JOKE thread.

Also, you should give this some thought: notice how only some individuals are the target of these so-called "lame comebacks"? I wonder why.

replicate

Smash Lord
Threads like this don't stir up hate in the community (everybody in Socal is great, by the way), people who come into threads like this and complain about "hatred" being thrown around and whatever the **** else you were talking about stir up hate.

People like you get sensitive over nothing (hint: you suck at both games) and you blabber and blubber and whine all over other people's perfectly good threads, then you try to pass it off under some pretense like "stop breaking up the community."

EAT
A
D!CK

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
Can you go back, read your own posts, and then ask yourself why you bothered posting in this when it's obviously a joke thread? Even though you try to put it as such, you're no better than those you belittle when you're purposely goading them by making these kinds of "lecturing" posts in a JOKE thread.

Also, you should give this some thought: notice how only some individuals are the target of these so-called "lame comebacks"? I wonder why.
I'm not belittling anyone, hence why I refused to post any names against what you said. Also ever think those making "lame comebacks" toward me are doing such because they know on some level I am right.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm not belittling anyone, hence why I refused to post any names against what you said. Also ever think those making "lame comebacks" toward me are doing such because they know on some level I am right.
Actually, I'd flame the living **** out of you, but it's really not worth it in this case.

You're the worst of this type of garbage. You come here on your high horse, make a few worthless remarks, then refuse to back up anything you say with either facts or valid argumentation. Why do you even bother trying to save your own *** with "I refuse to post those names"; it's not as if we're going to lynch them for their supposed "wrongdoings," or whatever you think they're going to suffer if you ungraciously drop their names to the public.

I mean, it's really your choice if you choose to withhold said names, but it's rather pointless to do so.

And no, don't be a ****ing attention *****; those "lame" comebacks are just used by them as a method to ridicule your pathetic as
s.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hydrokage calm down, fighting back at socal is funny sometimes but not when u sound like u are pmsing

it's cool man, it's cool

but yea this tomanator kid is pretty gay, he thinks he can rhyme with choknater but he hardfailz

Miztik

Smash Master
I'd rather play brawl than read tomanators arguement that ive read after brawl was released

lolz

Miharu

Smash Hero
hydrokage calm down, fighting back at socal is funny sometimes but not when u sound like u are pmsing

it's cool man, it's cool

but yea this tomanator kid is pretty gay, he thinks he can rhyme with choknater but he hardfailz
i blame sunrise's literal removal of kallen from code geass

Top Bottom