• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

fontisian

Smash Champion
I don't think scum!Mala ends up as the deciding vote against scum!wam. He would have committed earlier. Mala defended both of us pretty hard in Midnight and I think he would have found a reason to commit earlier.
I need to look over it again, but there's no way he just got left behind by quick forming wagons, yeah?

fontisian

Smash Champion
No, I remember Mala saying he knew he was going to end up as the deciding vote before it happened, scum!mala didn't just get caught in a weird spot.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think scum!Mala ends up as the deciding vote against scum!wam. He would have committed earlier. Mala defended both of us pretty hard in Midnight and I think he would have found a reason to commit earlier.
am I the only one who thinks its weird that mala was losing his mind over being the deciding vote at EoD1 but was like a fly on **** ready to hammer EoD2 literally begging people not to steal it from him?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Count 3.2

Fontisian (1): Wam
HeuryAlone (1): FrozenFlame

Not Voting (9): fontisian, #HBC | Kary, LaserGuy, HeuryAlone, Pythag, BoomFrog, Malakandra,

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate. Day 3 Deadline is 5 PM CST on Wednesday the 23rd. End of Day Countdown

Feeling a bit under the weather tonight so I probably won't be checking the thread too diligently.

Last edited:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Frozen feels less, humm, slimy.
I think this full exchange with Frozen looks pretty good for Syn. It feels very, humm, fair? in how they approached him, and Frozen seemed to agree with that at the time since this is what broke him out of his Chaco tunnel. It doesn't feel like a gotcha thing, but it does shed some light on the origins of Syn's Frozen tunnel. I threw in the question to Pythag as well, because it's close chronologically and has the same feel of this head of hydra trying to dig deeper into a mindset. I strongly recommend going back and reading the whole thing for yourselves.
fonti it makes me sad and suss of you that you ignored this when I brought it up the first time :(

synch and I were both aggro on your slot when you said this and now I'm afraid you're a defuse snower :(:(:(

fontisian

Smash Champion
fonti it makes me sad and suss of you that you ignored this when I brought it up the first time :(

synch and I were both aggro on your slot when you said this and now I'm afraid you're a defuse snower :(:(:(
Hummers gonna humm.

I don't think there's anything I can really say there, besides, like, I didn't even know you were pushing my slot when I wrote the first one.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
**** we should have traded targets. I'm tough Bodyguard. I'm a ****ing stupid as ***** and targeted boomfrog night 1 and ****ing Laser guy night 2 cuz I suck at this god damn game I can't believe you targeted the ****ing people who died and I didn't jesus christ I'm terrible at power roles never give me one again.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
reading through the rest of the posts, literally just got out of my calc thing and my brain is fried but I had like 20 ****ing pings here.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
What the **** is a tough bodyguard?
I like target people and take the kill for them, but being tough lets me survive for 48 hours into the day phase. I don't know whether it was me or the person I chose to try to save who was the original target of the kill.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I like target people and take the kill for them, but being tough lets me survive for 48 hours into the day phase. I don't know whether it was me or the person I chose to try to save who was the original target of the kill.
This is a really weird question, but are you allowed to vote in that 48 hours?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
***** read through the whole thread last night and targeted laser guy and goddam Chaco dies, should have targeted Sabrar night 1 i was gonna then was like I'll feel like **** if Boom dies after he helped me and I trust him so screw it and then womp womp Sabrar's ded.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Malakandra Malakandra why were you so upset with being in the hammer position D1 but were all too excited to hammer D2?
This should be fairly obvious. I was not at all sure about Wam or Somi, I preferred you, I didn't want to have to cast the deciding hammer vote on two people I wasn't at all sure on alignment wise. Synchronicity I thought very much was scum, and it feels good to hammer scum.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh yeah, Fonti 1, Town 0.

Awoooooo.

I'm getting to get myself yeeted, and it'll be worth it.
I mean you'd literally have to have remembered my specific arguments from #845 to come up with that answer as scum!Fonti for the absolute giga snowblower play so like yeah if you're wolfing this is a strong outplay

What the **** is a tough bodyguard?
I have a pretty good idea but mala should answer

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Kary, it’s a toss up I think between wam, or DH, but probably wam.I don’t know if I want to yeet boomfrog today.

I don’t like wams claim, I don’t like that he was against the claim, and then the theater of pretending to “fake a claim”

I’ve had a change of heart from the beginning of the dat. I thought that Fonti was gonna keep hitting us with AtE, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

current thoughts :

Town :
FF
Fonti
LaserGuy
Mala

Wildcard : Kary

scum energy :
Boomfog
BabyHuey
Wam

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Sorry mala I missed this:

please clarify what exactly you mean by the bolded
Basically the tough is like a passive ability I guess. It makes it so any time I die, I live for 48 hours into the next day phase. The bodyguard is an active ability, I choose to target someone, and if they would have died by the kill, I die instead. So theres two scenarios in which tough will activate, I am the target of the nightkill, or the person I target to save is the target of the nightkill. Either way my tough will activate, but I'm not told which scenario it was, so I don't know whether scum targeted me for the kill, or my target.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I originally was trying to fly under the radar and not be super towny so I would know I wasn't the target and could generate a clear. Then I ****ing post 2 things and people are like "WOW MALA IS SO TOWN!!!" so i had to scrap that plan.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pythag Pythag bro we're on some crazy wavelength **** like everytime you pop in the thread we're on the same **** and like you haven't even done anything to convince me to follow/listen to you ****s wild plz be town, no powercoaster snow plz

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Now thats ruined because they could just target me because of my claim so rip any clears but whatever I wasn't ever gonna guess the stupid nk anyway.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Ok, so I think Mala's role and mine have synergy?

I'm the Town Compulsive Plant. Each Night I have to choose a word that, if stated during the day, will make the first person who uses it lose their vote for the Day Phase. I've been choosing words no one will ever use accidentally (first one was bioluminescence), because I feel like my role is pretty -ev early. I can claim the second word without saying it exactly.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pythag Pythag bro we're on some crazy wavelength ** like everytime you pop in the thread we're on the same ** and like you haven't even done anything to convince me to follow/listen to you ****s wild plz be town, no powercoaster snow plz
Frozen I swear to Cod if you're scum, and have fooled me this hard, I will make it my life's mission to join the HBC just so I can turbo you in every game we play together henceforth

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so I think Mala's role and mine have synergy?

I'm the Town Compulsive Plant. Each Night I have to choose a word that, if stated during the day, will make the first person who uses it lose their vote for the Day Phase. I've been choosing words no one will ever use accidentally (first one was bioluminescence), because I feel like my role is pretty -ev early. I can claim the second word without saying it exactly.
I'm not understanding where you're seeing synergy, walk me through that

also, you should be able to say your words for D1 and D2 correct? I'm not sure why you're saying you can claim the 2nd word without saying it directly, why not just say it now?

Top Bottom