• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
osieorb18 osieorb18 how far are you in the catchup? any thoughts? I know its a **** ton of reading to do not trying to be an ass, just low on time here

if you're scum and your mates are just coaching you to roll over and die to not create papertrail not gonna hold that against you lmao

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Pythag Pythag you skipped answering this before. Why was Fonti so high and me so low on your start of day reads list?
Sorry, I didn't see it before,
I don't believe I was doing an ordered list, I'm fairly certain I was just grouping at that point

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I kinda don't feel like Osie would need coaching, they did host a game, to me that means they've got to be pretty experienced. I really don't know where this idea of everyone scum reads Osie slot, so they should roll over and die is coming from. And its making me kind of sus.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I actually have no idea how experienced Osie is. At least somewhat? We played a pretty small game together a few months back and he seemed competent.

osieorb18 osieorb18 Whatever you can give us would be welcome.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I don't believe I was doing an ordered list, I'm fairly certain I was just grouping at that point
This is an ordered list:
@Kary, it’s a toss up I think between wam, or DH, but probably wam.I don’t know if I want to yeet boomfrog today.

I don’t like wams claim, I don’t like that he was against the claim, and then the theater of pretending to “fake a claim”

I’ve had a change of heart from the beginning of the dat. I thought that Fonti was gonna keep hitting us with AtE, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

current thoughts :

Town :
FF
Fonti
LaserGuy
Mala

Wildcard : Kary

scum energy :
Boomfog
BabyHuey
Wam

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I kinda don't feel like Osie would need coaching, they did host a game, to me that means they've got to be pretty experienced. I really don't know where this idea of everyone scum reads Osie slot, so they should roll over and die is coming from. And its making me kind of sus.
the slot is L-2 with less than 24 hours to deadline, not saying its a foregone conclusion but theres no competing wagon atm, I'm not saying everyone scumreads osie at all though I get why pythags comment suggesting that is so is def suss

when I saying coaching what I really mean is the mates essentially just asking osie to do that, obvious osie is plenty competent and doesn't need to be coached, just saying that it very well could be something the mates are asking the slot to do if they don't feel it's worth to try to build a counter wagon at this point

Malakandra

Smash Lord
theres a difference between PoE, and hey we all think you are scum, most of the game is in my PoE rn, since I'm still working on a few possible teams. In addendum.

It seems we've all decided that Osie slot is scum, and I'm on board with that. I wasn't for the DH slot dying early, as I didn't find it nearly as scummy as everyone else was, but with the lack of activity, it hasn't aged that slot well, I think frozen is probably right that we should get rid of that slot asap.
Interested to how you had them pretty high, then them not posting due to replacement issues and the like brought them all the way down to top yeet. is this a case of strategy for you and you are going along with Frozen's logic, or do you genuinely think they are the most likely to flip scum here?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
the slot is L-2 with less than 24 hours to deadline, not saying its a foregone conclusion but theres no competing wagon atm, I'm not saying everyone scumreads osie at all though I get why pythags comment suggesting that is so is def suss

when I saying coaching what I really mean is the mates essentially just asking osie to do that, obvious osie is plenty competent and doesn't need to be coached, just saying that it very well could be something the mates are asking the slot to do if they don't feel it's worth to try to build a counter wagon at this point
Thats fair. More help my giving them examples of the game state. Maybe my lack of confidence is leaking in here, but I'm not sure the scum team is so convinced that Osie can't turn things around that they'd be recommending that at this stage. Sure we don't have a prevailing counter wagon, but we've had a lot of small wagons popping up and a lot of accusation thrown around.

Maybe this yeet is the right one, it just seems very stupid and predatory to go on this slot right after we get a replacement that should be able to be somewhat caught up and ready to interact before EoD, and pretending that everyone scum reads them and its a foregone conclusion they are gonna be yeeted is really rubbing me the wrong way. Either scum team is throwing in the towel and letting their mate die super easily for no reason, or something else is up.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Well A) please do ordered lists, they give more info in the same package. and B) that doesn't explain why you had boom scum and fonti town but later said "boom has always been town to me" and "boom has always been higher then fonti"

fontisian

Smash Champion
Thats fair. More help my giving them examples of the game state. Maybe my lack of confidence is leaking in here, but I'm not sure the scum team is so convinced that Osie can't turn things around that they'd be recommending that at this stage. Sure we don't have a prevailing counter wagon, but we've had a lot of small wagons popping up and a lot of accusation thrown around.

Maybe this yeet is the right one, it just seems very stupid and predatory to go on this slot right after we get a replacement that should be able to be somewhat caught up and ready to interact before EoD, and pretending that everyone scum reads them and its a foregone conclusion they are gonna be yeeted is really rubbing me the wrong way. Either scum team is throwing in the towel and letting their mate die super easily for no reason, or something else is up.
Yeah, the "something else" is Pythag is bussing Osie.

Pythag isn't that hard to read you guys, you just have to take him at his word. He's voting Osie because he feels like all the town already want it and he has to.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Like the only scenarios I see Pythag saying that are:
A: He is giving up and Bussing Osie
B: He is trying to encourage the yeet because its a misyeet and thinks saying all makes it look more supported
C: He is hilariously detached from the thread. Or of course I am, but I don't think I am.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
theres a difference between PoE, and hey we all think you are scum, most of the game is in my PoE rn, since I'm still working on a few possible teams. In addendum.
then forgive me for speaking in generic terms.
I see the end result is the same, you want him lynched, you are ok with him being lynched. yes, I am now painfully aware that they are different things, but that hardly matters if you're still wanting someone lynched.
I don't exactly care about the semantics.

Interested to how you had them pretty high, then them not posting due to replacement issues and the like brought them all the way down to top yeet. is this a case of strategy for you and you are going along with Frozen's logic, or do you genuinely think they are the most likely to flip scum here?
lol, is the bolded you asking 'are you a scum trying to just go with frozens logic?'

we have no facts other than 3 dead townies. What do YOU do? We're all just talking in circles, and nothing is coming of it.

What is the greater probability, that a slot that has been mostly dark the whole game, (aside from catching early pressure) and not contributing, and thus makes it difficult to form a case on them is town, or scum? Is lurking pro or anti town? I liked DH when he was active, but he's not, and hasn't been. This makes me question if my initial read was correct. He hasn't been part of any discussion.

This is an ordered list:
Well A) please do ordered lists, they give more info in the same package. and B) that doesn't explain why you had boom scum and fonti town but later said "boom has always been town to me" and "boom has always been higher then fonti"
I was actually enjoying fonti's w / w posts. It seemed to be forwarding things

then boom drops a bomb of a case against fonti.

The list was 'current thoughts'
I was having boom as 'scummy' until I saw what he did with the bread.

Yeah, the "something else" is Pythag is bussing Osie.

Pythag isn't that hard to read you guys, you just have to take him at his word. He's voting Osie because he feels like all the town already want it and he has to.
I think being yeeted tonight might be worth the 'i told you so' that I'm savoring right now

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
LaserGuy LaserGuy Yeah, I can't blame you for your theory. It's in my wheelhouse to pull a stunt like this as scum, and your prophasy of the yeet moving elsewhere is coming true. But I guess the best way to convince you I'm town is to convince you that what I was putting my energy into was worthwhile. If I pull quotes from Fonti that show she is town are you open to changing your mind?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
lol, is the bolded you asking 'are you a scum trying to just go with frozens logic?'

we have no facts other than 3 dead townies. What do YOU do? We're all just talking in circles, and nothing is coming of it.

What is the greater probability, that a slot that has been mostly dark the whole game, (aside from catching early pressure) and not contributing, and thus makes it difficult to form a case on them is town, or scum? Is lurking pro or anti town? I liked DH when he was active, but he's not, and hasn't been. This makes me question if my initial read was correct. He hasn't been part of any discussion.
The bolded is saying is your stance the one Frozen initially took, where they said they didn't like the idea of an inactive or new replacement in LYLO because their vote matters alot and being fresh it would be easier to mess up.

I'm re-reading the thread, evaluating who I think is suspicious and coming to terms on them, reading peoples arguments and trying to form a winning solve. I don't think we've been talking in circles, I think we've been gaining valuable information.

I took the inactivity as Heury not having the time to read through and respond. Not as actively lurking, considering he got prodded and replaced.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
My town read of boom was always stronger than my town read of fonti.
all of your work not just in fonti has always seemed townie to me, the activity was one of the only things that was giving me pings. It's the simpler explanation that you're just town
The list was 'current thoughts'
I was having boom as 'scummy' until I saw what he did with the bread.
Do you have a new definition of "always" that I should know about? Activity was an issue from D1, by the end of D2 you should have me as town by what you are saying in quotes 1 and 2. So how did I start D3 as scummy?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
What would the "I told you so" be for, exactly? You being town?
It's vindication of a sort.

Pythag Pythag Do you think Fonti is likely scum?
I don't even know! Here's the thought process :

If boom casing of Fonti is true, then she's doing the exact same thing she did earlier just now it's turned against me.
and If I'm trusting Kary isntead of fonti, then boom and Kary were going against her.

But if fonti's role has been confirmed by the mod, I don't know what I do with that. We've noted that the power is OP for scum, and if I'm focusing on VT claims, that means I should be more against Kary than Fonti.

So I place my vote on Osie

fontisian

Smash Champion
It's vindication of a sort.

I don't even know! Here's the thought process :

If boom casing of Fonti is true, then she's doing the exact same thing she did earlier just now it's turned against me.
and If I'm trusting Kary isntead of fonti, then boom and Kary were going against her.

But if fonti's role has been confirmed by the mod, I don't know what I do with that. We've noted that the power is OP for scum, and if I'm focusing on VT claims, that means I should be more against Kary than Fonti.

So I place my vote on Osie
You said you were suspicious of Laser, a few minutes ago. How does he factor in?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
osieorb18 osieorb18 how far are you in the catchup? any thoughts? I know its a **** ton of reading to do not trying to be an ass, just low on time here

if you're scum and your mates are just coaching you to roll over and die to not create papertrail not gonna hold that against you lmao
Life got in the way, but I expect to be at least halfway before I head to bed tonight.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Pythag Pythag Okay, so scum Fonti is on your mind as a possibility. So why would you get to say "I told you so" to Fonti for yeeting you? If she is scum you don't get an "I told you so".

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Little do you know she's slowly raveling a web to remove everyone's votes but hers and will yeet you single handedly

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do you have a new definition of "always" that I should know about? Activity was an issue from D1, by the end of D2 you should have me as town by what you are saying in quotes 1 and 2. So how did I start D3 as scummy?
I got nothing for ya man. Nothing you'll like at least.
I apologize for using the word 'always' too much.

Start of D3,
I was sure I'd made a mistake sending you the bread.
If I was currently looking at fonti as being townie, then what does that make you for pushing for the fonti lynch at the end of day 2?
Then boom who earlier helped out Mala and I....was boom being helpful? was that actually helpful? and now I gave him bread? will he use that to try to buddy me more? Will he try to use it against me?

Fonti isn't wrong with the Charlie picture.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
BTW, just had some rl stuff pop up thats gonna have me busy Friday for EoD and the 5 hours before. May be able to hop on a bit, might hit a reststop or something, but I'll try to make up my mind before then.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Start of D3,
I was sure I'd made a mistake sending you the bread.
If I was currently looking at fonti as being townie, then what does that make you for pushing for the fonti lynch at the end of day 2?
Then boom who earlier helped out Mala and I....was boom being helpful? was that actually helpful? and now I gave him bread? will he use that to try to buddy me more? Will he try to use it against me?
This is helpful, keep talking. What were your thoughts about scum before the syn flip, and then what changed after?

Unvote

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
BTW, just had some rl stuff pop up thats gonna have me busy Friday for EoD and the 5 hours before. May be able to hop on a bit, might hit a reststop or something, but I'll try to make up my mind before then.
Will you be available to follow someone's vote if they ping you?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Wam Wam Why did you sacrifice your vote to test Fonti's power if you still scum read her after the power was proven?

Wam

Smash Ace
So much content as I sleep!

Answers to most things over the day but

Wam Wam Why did you sacrifice your vote to test Fonti's power if you still scum read her after the power was proven?
Because given the general view of me i thought proving the power was more valuable than my vote today! Even if it's not AI it is useful data and another piece in the puzzle.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
LaserGuy LaserGuy Yeah, I can't blame you for your theory. It's in my wheelhouse to pull a stunt like this as scum, and your prophasy of the yeet moving elsewhere is coming true. But I guess the best way to convince you I'm town is to convince you that what I was putting my energy into was worthwhile. If I pull quotes from Fonti that show she is town are you open to changing your mind?
Honestly, there's 15 hours left as of this writing, I'm going to be tight for time tomorrow. I don't need you to show me fonti is Town. I need you to show me scum. Because if you're Town and fonti's Town then I don't see a scumteam that makes sense to me. Give me something I can work with.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Also, like, I did refute him? It's literally the first thing I did? Is there something I'm not refuting?
This is expecting other people to do work for you;
fontisian
I kinda think fonti is making people do a lot of busy work if that makes any sense.
We've put out case out on Chaco; like with Kary how many times do you have to say the same thing? Scummy I think she is trying to create smoke and not solve the game.
But it's also a lie. Because you know you didn't address everything Boom said against you.

You can SAY that you did so. You hedge on it, by putting a '?' as though you're not sure, but it is very clear you are CONFIDENT you have dealt with it.
And when I give you an itemized LIST, you can respond to THAT.

But if you are confident that you have already addressed the points Boom made, you wouldn't need to respond to them now.

The ONLY sense in which you can say "I dealt with that already" is when you care more about DISMISSING the case than ADDRESSING it.

--------------------------------------------------------

So for the sake of argument, let's see how fonti deals with ONE point from Boom's argument:

278 "Chaco is 'caught for the wrong reasons'?" tries to get me to question my town!Chaco early read https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...-23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-7#post-24082262
295 "Clarifies, not actually saying Chaco is scum, just everyone should think about it. But Fonti never gives her own opinion." https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...-23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-8#post-24082296
297 "To DH: But Chaco could be scum, right?" https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...-23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-8#post-24082298
305 "To DH: Your logic for why Chaco is town is invalid, also, did you look for scum pushing Chaco if Chaco is town?" https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...-23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-8#post-24082313
867 "Don't blame anyone for voting Somi except Boom" https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-22#post-24087872
875 Pokes holes in DH's town read of Mala based on EoD1 tone https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-22#post-24087948
882 Continues to argue that Mala can fake tone https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-23#post-24087974
974 Points out Laser tunneled in Midnight Ops in order to poke holes in Chaco's town read of Laser https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-25#post-24088631
995 Disparages the Sync notes as a town tell without actually having read them https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-25#post-24088702
1082 Says notes can be faked without actually trying to analyze if Sync notes feel faked or not https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-28#post-24089148
1119 Analyses the notes, seems to mostly say they look townie, but concludes that LG is scummy for town reading too fast from the notes. https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-28#post-24089375
1127 Disparages my read saying the notes must have already existed before they were posted. https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-29#post-24089386
1133 Uses note-gate to say Laser is scummy for town reading Sync too fast https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-29#post-24089392
1208 Pokes holes in Kary's assertion that Wam-Boom is impossible based on EoD1 https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-31#post-24089776
1468 Pokes holes in Kary's town read of Mala https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-37#post-24091626
1647 Likes my post ripping into Kary's reads https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-42#post-24092973
1681 Continues to try and poke holes in Mala's solid town!Boom read https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-43#post-24093099
1700 And some more [Note this is a critical EoD time when, in theory, Fonti doesn't like either wagon] https://smashboards.com/threads/thi...23rd-at-5-pm-cst.507224/page-43#post-24093186

The EIGHTEEN EXAMPLES of fonti sabotaging a town read. Something she completely ignored in her first response. But let's hear what she has to say.

3. I don't think I've been doing that? I'll disagree with a townread if I think it's really bad or if I think scum is making it, and sometimes I get a little too hung up on logical issues, but the goal is towncore unity. I'll own up to be wrong to tell you not to trust Mala, but like, your reason for townreading him was still based in a massive underestimation of his abilities, and I don't think it's wrong for me to share that.
First, deny doing it, and act confused.
Then, give some reasonable-sounding examples, of when you would need to do something...
Then, give an example where you were obliged to do something, and how it's clear you were doing the right thing.

This does nothing to address EIGHTEEN EXAMPLES. It merely gestures in the direction of sometimes having a legit reason to do something... and invites us to fill in the blanks, giving you the benefit of the doubt for EVERY SINGLE TIME this has happened.

So let's look at what actually happens.

I don't think Mala is scummy at all, they seem painfully new and obvious town.
TOWN Mala, Chaco, Frozen, Dark Horse, Laser, Pythag, Wam, Boom, Fonti, Sync SCUM
Kary, I think you really need to get the idea that Mala is painfully new outside of your head. He's played a few games now, and he knows how to play scum.
They played 1 game as scum, got caught, didn't win? What exactly am I meant to be afraid of here?
Mala
:grin: jokes around about many things including own alignment, seems relax
:grin: Day 1 paranoia about being high on people's town reads feels real
:grin: dread and indecision over end of day 1 vote feels real
:grin: I find it hard to believe the waggons run up to 6-6 and the player left not voting is mafia. everything happened so fast I feel like its so much more likely that a townie got left behind.
:grin: confidence and eagerness going into Day 2 feels real
:grin: routinely makes points I agree with and I feel like im on the same wavelength

fonti
:mad: throws out shade and doubt about things e.g. 'mala isnt a new player'
fonti doesn't question why I am town-reading Mala, what reasons or posts, or why they are 'obvious' to me. She simply throws shade on my read.
I ask what I am supposed to be afraid of, and then shortly after give my full reads list with multiple reasons why I town-read Mala.
Fonti has a very 'frustrated' response to my reads list, but let's look at one part of it:
Mala is literally not a new player. That's not throwing shade, it's a fact. He might be town, but you're locked in on townreading him whole completely misunderstanding him as a person. Just, read some of Midnight Ops or something, I don't know.
fonti literally makes no points against Mala. Her defense of Chaco Day 1, at least had the basic point that "Chaco's somi case feels genuine". When it comes to reasons to doubt Mala, she just says I am wrong, or could be wrong, and I should do some more work (this is a theme you may remember from earlier). There is no "Mala did all of these things in Midnight Ops", because that would require examples, and effort from fonti. There is no desire to discuss why I think Mala is townie, because that might have the effect of people agreeing. The ONLY thing that fonti does here is throw shade, and get frustrated when called out for doing it.

let's look at the MOST DISGUSTING example

I think regardless of Syn's alignment they each wrote their notes in advance, likely Yesterday or over Night so this:

Is just wrong. What scum!Syn likely did is go back and edit in a few things to make them more consistent with the present stance, which led to the Gorf/me name confusion.

Laser's argument that they wouldn't write notes as scum is also just bull****. It's not that hard to fake notes from a town perspective as scum, and it's actually pretty damn useful to do so. How do I know? Here are my notes from the beginning of Sumting Sumting Mafia:

[big spoiler here]

**** ain't hard.
I cannot make a neater or more succint response than what Boom already said:
1082 Says notes can be faked without actually trying to analyze if Sync notes feel faked or not
Fonti's ENTIRE NARRATIVE during Day 2 was that she wanted to help or defend Sync.
Do not hammer Syn. Someone (looking at you Frozenn) should unvote so there isn't an accidental or "accidental" hammer.
I will deep dive on them tomorrow.
I think you and Boomfrog are coordinating to keep me from defending Syn.
Her sniveling response to Boom says:
Part of this gets into why I felt hurt by them, but I got the impression me talking about that makes people uncomfortable, so I'm going to keep this limited. But like, I was trying to reach out to Bessie and Xivii to get them to give me something I would feel comfortable using to defend them. I asked about Bessie aggro because, in retrospect, the townie feeling I was getting from them was because Bessie was so, so different from Sumting, where she just kind of coasted along and didn't try to burn any bridges (this is not the idiom I want, but close enough) and part of that was Bessie had an issue with her eyes or something that made it so she couldn't keep up with everything, so I was expecting some differences, but not aggro pushed by her to that level. I also felt like I could not have made it more clear that I wanted them to help me help them through my questions and they just didn't pick up on it at all, so it's not surprising that Boom didn't pick up on it here, but it's like, ** man, I was trying so hard and no one even noticed, what the **. I should move from this, sorry.
HOW IN THE **** IS A HUGE NOTES DUMP NOT SOMETHING YOU COULD USE??????????????????????????????????

fonti saw that people might correctly town-read Sync because of the notes dump, and INSTANTLY tried to undermine it.
at no point did fonti answer 'is it in Xivii's / Bessie's scum range to do this?
at no point did fonti answer 'do I find these notes to be townie or scummy from sync' ?

read the post again:
I think regardless of Syn's alignment they each wrote their notes in advance, likely Yesterday or over Night so this:

Is just wrong. What scum!Syn likely did is go back and edit in a few things to make them more consistent with the present stance, which led to the Gorf/me name confusion.

Laser's argument that they wouldn't write notes as scum is also just bull****. It's not that hard to fake notes from a town perspective as scum, and it's actually pretty damn useful to do so. How do I know? Here are my notes from the beginning of Sumting Sumting Mafia:

[big spoiler here]

**** ain't hard.
This is not someone 'who had a bad Day 2'.

Fonti spent all of Day 2 saying that she needed to sort Sync, that she wanted to defend Sync, but she had doubts, and town wouldn't have listened....
SHE ACTIVELY WORKED TO UNDERMINE THEM

Boom's case is a slam dunk, and I really didn't appreciate it until I put in the legwork to re-read Day 2, and break down everything he said. It's so good I'm not surprised fonti turned on the waterworks in response, because you couldn't fight against that.

But the reason the case has legs in the first place, is because I just #choochoo #HBC pushed Sync no stop, and now we have to pick up the pieces, and look at who didn't fit in. #HBC isn't about yeeting people over nothing. It's about yeeting people over little things, and turning that into a win.

Fonti was absolutely shook when BOTH heads of Sync called them out in their goodbye post. They knew fonti made no real attempt to read them, but they didn't have the time to quote all the examples, and make the whole case.

Read Laser vs Fonti in full. Laser clearly comes out on top. Fonti has been coasting all game not really making any real attempt to hunt down scum. So much of what she posts is superficial and it's obvious she's been trying to buddy and pocket us all game.
I kinda think fonti is making people do a lot of busy work if that makes any sense... Scummy I think she is trying to create smoke and not solve the game.
General meta note, she tends to end all of her responses with counter questions, this is something I noticed she did in Sumting (IIRC she coached me to pick random things to question people about because it made you appear to be thinking about a read, or something like that).
It's not a lie. You didn't really care about our response.
I can't explain every single scummy thing fonti has done this game, there's just too many. she's been duplicitous, manipulative, and shameless all game.
I can't expect you to just trust me. But you can listen to me, and listen to Sync.
You can look at these examples and ask, was fonti trying to build a town circle, or destroy it? Was fonti trying to help sync, or bury them?

Fonti is going to flip mafia. There is no better explanation. She is suicidal as mafia, but there's only so far being brave can carry you. This is the end of the line. Don't throw away all the work that's lead up to this. Yeet fonti.

Top Bottom