• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things about Stage Builder

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Something that disappointed me in the Stage Builder, was definately the lack of freedom.
There is a VERY limited number of parts, and only 3 backgrounds?
There should have been alot more parts, and backgrounds.
I'm also getting tired of the same old songs. I think there should be downloadable Nintendo Songs or something like that.

Don't get me wrong though. Stage Builder was a wonderful addition, and there are millions of possible things to do with it.
It would most likely be much more enjoyable with more parts, at least.
:chuckle:

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I suppose...that I wish there were more parts included to the Stage Builder. lol.
I just wanted to get some opinions about what people think of the SB.
It's really a great mode, and I love making stages, I just want more originality in which to make those stages, i.e. more parts.
Also(not really related to the SB, but mostly used by me), I wanted more songs included, because I'm starting to repeat songs, and that pretty much annoys me. lol.
I think Nintendo should have downloadable song packs, or something to that effect.

M.K

Level 55
The same old songs?
THE SAME OLD SONGS?!?!?!

Buddy, you've got 313 songs to choose from. There is NO WAY you are tired of 313 songs!

Stroupes

Smash Lord
well, I don't like ALL the songs. haha.
i'm getting tired of the songs I like.
but you're right, 313 is ALOT of songs, and a request for new ones is just my opinion. lol

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I do like the backgrounds, but they should have more, like maybe a space background, or something like that.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
well, I don't like ALL the songs. haha.
i'm getting tired of the songs I like.
but you're right, 313 is ALOT of songs, and a request for new ones is just my opinion. lol
300+ songs is a lot. I couldn't understand how anyone could get bored of the songs.

I doubt there will be downloadable content, so we will have to wait for number 4 in the series to see an improved stage builder and a greater amount of songs.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Honestly, though there are a lot of songs, there's only like 30 or so I'd ever listen to without the game, on my own time. That's just me though.

And I was disappointed in the lack of stage builder options, especially backgrounds.

AlexKZ

Smash Rookie
I agree that there are too few backgrounds. I think it would have been cool if once you beat a Lvl Target Test with all characters, then you'd be able to use that background for stage builder. Oh well, I still like stage builder.

Karma*~

Smash Cadet
It allows you to make a FD-esque stage without gimp edges! It's neat trying to figure out how to make certain stages with what you've got -- I just made Macbeth and Area 6 last night, and they turned out pretty decently (though Area 6 is a fall fest and Kirby/MK/Jigg/Pit have a big advantage)

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I agree that there are too few backgrounds. I think it would have been cool if once you beat a Lvl Target Test with all characters, then you'd be able to use that background for stage builder. Oh well, I still like stage builder.
Also, if you could use the FD and Battlefield backgrounds, as well as a few others then the stages wouldn't have that sort of dull feel to them.

Actually, I am a little surprised the developers didn't just let us turn their stages into custom ones by letting us add and maybe even remove parts.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm.. how could you get tired of 300+ songs lol? but yea, I definetly do agree that there should have been some more backgrounds which would have made this mode much more awesome

Spire

III
BRoomer
I've always been bothered that the Target Smash themes weren't available as Stage Builder options... I could definitely have lived with the desert and underground themes that are seen in the Normal and Intense modes, respectively.

Has anyone figured out how to mess with the background textures yet?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I get where hes going with the songs getting too boring. They should have made it harder to unlock all the songs.

Top Bottom