• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's Mod School!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
That's not how supersawnds works... when you export a sawnd file you're only exporting the sounds for each specific character/sound effects. IE, making a sawnd file for jigglypuff would ONLY change jigglypuff's sounds.
So if I went into the SmashBros brstm and only changed one characters sound and put it in, it would only change that characters sounds, or do I go and get individual files for each character or something?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
So if I went into the SmashBros brstm and only changed one characters sound and put it in, it would only change that characters sounds, or do I go and get individual files for each character or something?
yep

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
Sorry for being persistent but I'm wondering how to export the model and import it back without any issues, as well as adding shapes to the model, like Armour etc?

Whenever I export Zelda the edges aren't smooth when I'm importing her back, is there possibly a picture guide or the sort to do the basics?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Sorry for being persistent but I'm wondering how to export the model and import it back without any issues, as well as adding shapes to the model, like Armour etc?

Whenever I export Zelda the edges aren't smooth when I'm importing her back, is there possibly a picture guide or the sort to do the basics?
I'll stream a how-to today, aswell as recording it for future refrence :)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Thank you so much! I'll be defiantly watch that!
Sorry for not getting to stream yesterday, I've been a bit swamped. I'm just about ready to do the final touches to the new dreamland so that I can stream importing, what do you think guys?

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for not getting to stream yesterday, I've been a bit swamped. I'm just about ready to do the final touches to the new dreamland so that I can stream importing, what do you think guys?
The leaves look a bit weird, but other than that It's perfect

Taiko

Smash Ace
Maybe darken Wispy's face? It seems a bit faded compared to the platforms in front of it, but otherwise the stage looks excellent Theytah!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Darkened the leaves, and matched the platforms to the color of the tree, it was acutally those that were off color from the original, lol.

MagicManNo9

No problem! No rush and looking forward to it in either case! Also that Dreamland is fantastic!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Could you add Bandana Waddle Dee sleeping under Whispy? Bandana Waddle Dee was a character in Return to Dreamland so if you would do it, you can get the model and animation from there.

Last edited:

Dad?!?

Smash Rookie
Is there an easy way to mess around with the AI? If it's possible, I want to see how they work and whether I can do anything cool with it.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Could you add Bandana Waddle Dee sleeping under Whispy? Bandana Waddle Dee was a character in Return to Dreamland so if you would do it, you can get the model and animation from there.
Having an animated character onstage that close would be annoying to animate and not be distracting at the same time.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
How do I change the BSP for the IC? their BSP doesn't show up to me. I think it's because it wasn't changed in PM, still, H O W ?
On the costume manager it says, "infFace153.brres: not" and I can't put the image I want there. What should I do .-.?

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Theytah, how would I go about giving PM Final Destination the Brawl background and lighting in Brawlbox? I know they dig that Melee likeness, but I personally enjoyed the Brawl background...AND I WANTZ IT BACKZ!!!!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
How do I change the BSP for the IC? their BSP doesn't show up to me. I think it's because it wasn't changed in PM, still, H O W ?
On the costume manager it says, "infFace153.brres: not" and I can't put the image I want there. What should I do .-.?
Tune into my stream and ask, It's easy to explain with visuals :)

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I have a question. I'm working on an edit of the Saffron City stage, and I was working on the animations for the moving platforms. Although I can get the propeller to spin in Brawlbox, it doesn't work in game. Any ideas as to why this is? I included the file in case it's needed. (I'm trying to animate helix1 in Modeldata[1])

Attachments

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
So, someone I know that I play project M with doesn't like the Project M moveset that lucario(His main) has. How can I have the Brawl moveset with the Project M speed/Dodge and such.

MagicManNo9

Yo! Theytah I was away during the last moments so I didn't get a chance to thank you for the stream! Honestly one of the best experiences I've had in a while watching you work! Truly a brilliant learning experience as well! I can't thank you enough!

JntaBeast

Smash Rookie
NNID
jntabeast
3DS FC
1246-8991-3181
Hey, Theytah! Any way to change "GO!", "TIME!", and "GAME!" back to normal?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Alright, I have a question. I'm working on an edit of the Saffron City stage, and I was working on the animations for the moving platforms. Although I can get the propeller to spin in Brawlbox, it doesn't work in game. Any ideas as to why this is? I included the file in case it's needed. (I'm trying to animate helix1 in Modeldata[1])
Ill check it out :)

So, someone I know that I play project M with doesn't like the Project M moveset that lucario(His main) has. How can I have the Brawl moveset with the Project M speed/Dodge and such.
You'd need to make the moveset yourself, however you can easily just get the full brawl moveset off brawlvault.

Yo! Theytah I was away during the last moments so I didn't get a chance to thank you for the stream! Honestly one of the best experiences I've had in a while watching you work! Truly a brilliant learning experience as well! I can't thank you enough!
Thanks! I'll probably be streaming today if I have nothing to do.

Hey, Theytah! Any way to change "GO!", "TIME!", and "GAME!" back to normal?
Back to normal from what?

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but here is my problem.

My friend's Wii's disk drive broke, so I fixed it by installing USB Loader GX on his Wii. But, since I (we) normally use the hackless method for Project M, I (we) cannot play Project M on his Wii anymore because the SD always looks for the files to patch in the disk drive. How do I fix this?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but here is my problem.

My friend's Wii's disk drive broke, so I fixed it by installing USB Loader GX on his Wii. But, since I (we) normally use the hackless method for Project M, I (we) cannot play Project M on his Wii anymore because the SD always looks for the files to patch in the disk drive. How do I fix this?
You have two options, either try this:

Have the Project M files on the SD card, turn Ocarina cheats on, and hooktype VBI.

Make sure the usb is formatted to FAT32 32KB clusters. Convert the iso into a wbfs file then copy the folder into /wbfs on the usb.
or download the project M ISO and just run it directly, which is in my netplay files on the OP of this thread.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
You have two options, either try this:

or download the project M ISO and just run it directly, which is in my netplay files on the OP of this thread.
Umm... I'd rather go with that first option so I could mod it more easily (I think). Could you break that down for me? 'Cuz I only understood 50% of what it said...

EDIT: I think I got it figured out.

Last edited:

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
I'm fine with GO! and TIME, but I miss the original Melee "GAME" titlecard. Where is the file located, so I can replace it?
You can find them here:
projectm\pf\info2
But each file is the hud for a different gamemode.

You can find the Hud images under miscdata 40 under each individual info file.

Open them with BrawlBox btw.

Last edited:

JntaBeast

Smash Rookie
NNID
jntabeast
3DS FC
1246-8991-3181
You can find them here:
projectm\pf\info2
But each file is the hud for a different gamemode.

You can find the Hud images under miscdata 40 under each individual info file.

Open them with BrawlBox btw.
Fantastic! Thanks, I've got the classic Melee image. Now, where do I find the announcer's voice clips of him going "K.O." instead of the classic "GAME"?

Dr. Bran

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2062-9647-8749
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but does Brawlbox even work with the hackless version of PM? I've tried a few things with no luck. If it DOES work: How can I access default Brawl costumes? The only ones I can pull up are the PM modified colors/ costumes.

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but does Brawlbox even work with the hackless version of PM? I've tried a few things with no luck. If it DOES work: How can I access default Brawl costumes? The only ones I can pull up are the PM modified colors/ costumes.
Download a brawl ISO, export the files via dolphin(Right click on the brawl ISO, Properties, then Filesystem, rightclick on Disc and select export all or export the fighter files and stuff)

Dr. Bran

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2062-9647-8749
Download a brawl ISO, export the files via dolphin(Right click on the brawl ISO, Properties, then Filesystem, rightclick on Disc and select export all or export the fighter files and stuff)
If you don't mind, could you explain how I would go about doing that?

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
If you don't mind, could you explain how I would go about doing that?
Doing what? If your talking about the Brawl ISO, it's illegal(Or so I've heard) to send those, so you'll have to go around the googles to find it.

Top Bottom