• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theytah's Mod School!

OOODFOOD

Smash Rookie
when using the ssseditor where do i go instead of projectm\pf\system and select common5.pac. since it isnt located in there anymore

MasterZaden

Smash Cadet
I'm having difficulty combining models like shown in your tutorial. I've been trying to combine assets from some Ganondorf models, but I've encountered what I assume are problems caused by different-sized models in BrawlBox.

The object I was trying to replace, Ganondorf's face, looks like it is placed on the right part of the skeleton, however, there are huge stretched lines going way up above the model, because the model I took it from, if I were to combine both models in BrawlBox, would be that much taller than the model I'm putting the face on. Those stretched lines are going to were his face would be on the taller model.

This caused me to try several models, but to my discovery, all the Ganondorf models I looked at are different heights in BrawlBox, so they either stretch way above his head or have stretch lines going down between his knees if I try to import the opposite direction.

Then it got more frustrating, because I tried to test your model merge tutorial on two different models I knew would be the same size and from the same author, and tried doing something even (I thought) simpler, taking OoT Ganondorf and putting HW Ganondorf's Golden Gauntlets on him. But then when I went to test, every time I tried to load a match with that merged model, it froze my Wii.

Kind of discouraging.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm having difficulty combining models like shown in your tutorial. I've been trying to combine assets from some Ganondorf models, but I've encountered what I assume are problems caused by different-sized models in BrawlBox.

The object I was trying to replace, Ganondorf's face, looks like it is placed on the right part of the skeleton, however, there are huge stretched lines going way up above the model, because the model I took it from, if I were to combine both models in BrawlBox, would be that much taller than the model I'm putting the face on. Those stretched lines are going to were his face would be on the taller model.

This caused me to try several models, but to my discovery, all the Ganondorf models I looked at are different heights in BrawlBox, so they either stretch way above his head or have stretch lines going down between his knees if I try to import the opposite direction.

Then it got more frustrating, because I tried to test your model merge tutorial on two different models I knew would be the same size and from the same author, and tried doing something even (I thought) simpler, taking OoT Ganondorf and putting HW Ganondorf's Golden Gauntlets on him. But then when I went to test, every time I tried to load a match with that merged model, it froze my Wii.

Kind of discouraging.
Make sure that both of the TopN bones are scaled to 1 in both of the models

NotWorkingLol

Smash Rookie
Hi Theytah, I'm DownloadingStuffDuh on KCMM.

Is there a good place to learn how to make animated collisions for stages like Delfino Plaza or Port Town Aero Dive?
Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom