• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There Can Be Only One

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Hey, do Europeans get to be on the list too? If so, add me! :p
That way I have the illusion that "T!mmy hasn't managed to beat my Kirby yet!" :p
I will gladly accept the challenge if I ever get the chance though.
Now... off to a lot of hardcore practicing before that time is there... XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Put me on the list. I play pink kirby :).

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sure, I don't see why location should matter. I'm going to add Banana Dragon and Hylian now.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
It's so cool to see me, someone who's never made it past the 2nd round of the winner's bracket in a tournament, on a list with names of pro players, LOL XD.
If I can be shamelessly arrogant though, I have been improving quite a bit since the past few weeks... Maybe I can get good enough just in time :p (I wish)
Still... so cool to see me on a list like that... hehe

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm thinking I'm going to have to make this list so that:
1. Pink Kirby Mains Only
2. Only if you have been challenged to, or are challenging someone to, a Pink Kirby Challenge.

Sorry, Wobbles.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure warp $tar warrior would want to get in on this..but he's usually the color of his opponent who usually, and obviously, isn't a kirby lol..

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Oooh... a Kirby competition. I have always used pink Kirby and, occasionally, yellow. I have beaten all my friends using Kirby, though they are not exactly "advanced" players but I consider myself pretty great. I am not thinking about signing up on this, though (no resources). I will just spectate. Maybe sometime after Brawl comes out we can have another "Only ONE" competition (Wi-Fi) with more people participating. WOO! I am so there! ;)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm gonna win this >_>.

I almost beat krazykirbykid in teams at a recent tourny. XD.

2-1.

**** jungle japes. XD.

Wobbles was there too but I completely forgot about this challenge.

And you say pink kirby mains only..I main samus/Fox but my low tier main is kirby..and I have used kirby several times in tourny and won :). So I should be able to stay yyeah? XD.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hm.....................
Being a "low tier main" is not the same as maining that character, as I've heard Gimpyfish say on more than one account.

I'll keep you on the list if you come to the NUB tourney and challenge me. ^__^

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Tell him to get over here. Oh, and he needs to go to the NUB tourney so we can square off.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Stuff and nonsense. I'm sure I'll see you again at another tournament sometime in the near future.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can tell kirbykid in person to come here lol. He was also at that tourny I was at with wobbles >_>. ****. XD.

Anyways, I used kirby in a Money Match yesterday...and it was recorded and will be put up soon ^_^.

Kirby is probably my best character, he is just so bad that my fox and samus do better ;_;.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I use pink kirby
I thought you mained Peach?

Hylian, yes, get Kirbykid over here. It's been too long since I've seen him post and when he does it's like sunshine and lollypops on my monitor.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He posts in the smash blog portion of smashboards :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
And you're going to the Norcal Ultimate Biweekly (NUB) after that so you can eliminate me, right?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Everyone should go to FS2. KirbyKid will probably be there >_>.

We can all kirby ditto :) XD.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What is this FS2 I hear talk about?
Final smash 2...huge tournament in texas MLK weekend in january. 8 states already going to it :).

Look it up in tournament discussion.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm updating the rules to the Pink Kirby Challenge (PKC)

1. The following smashers automatically start on this list: Kirbstir, Kirbykid, Nashun, Dodger, and t!mmy.
2. To be placed on the list, you must challenge someone who is already on the list.*
3. You may also be added to the list if you are challenged by a Pink Kirby Main, and win.

*Pink Kirby Challenges can only be made if you are going to be attending a tournament with the one you are challenging.

This rules take effect starting now.

Let's start making challenges, guys!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm updating the rules to the Pink Kirby Challenge (PKC)

1. The following smashers automatically start on this list: Kirbstir, Kirbykid, Nashun, Dodger, and t!mmy.
2. To be placed on the list, you must challenge someone who is already on the list.*
3. You may also be added to the list if you are challenged by a Pink Kirby Main, and win.

*Pink Kirby Challenges can only be made if you are going to be attending a tournament with the one you are challenging.

This rules take effect starting now.

Let's start making challenges, guys!
I challenge kirbykid at FS2.

**** why do I have to have the best kirby in the world living close to me :laugh::laugh::laugh:?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i've heard he's amazing, but im not quite sure who he is....

every time he's at a tourney he goes by some different alias, and then when its over i hear whispers like "oh kirbykid ***** today" or "man did you see what kirbykid did?"

im pretty sure he's a secret agent by now.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kirbykid is lots of fun. Everyone who's played him would agree. But saying anyone ***** with Kirby is funny. Unless it's noobs being ***** by Kirby, which of course is especially entertaining when they play high tiers.

And I'd love to go to Pound 3, but I don't think I'll be able to make it. :(

Top Bottom