• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There Can Be Only One

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Only one pink Kirby, that is.

Here are the rules:
Challenge someone to a Pink Kirby Match (Kirby ditto), best of 3, random neutrals only, no repeat stages, neither player gets to be pink Kirby during the matches. Winner eliminates the other player on the SSBM Pink Kirby list. Last one standing gets the honor of being The One.

Current List:
t!mmy
Dodger
Nashun
Kirbstir
KirbyKid

Eliminated!
Warp $tar Warrior
Pink Reaper (Half-Eliminated)

Please post if you want to be on the list, have an upcoming challenge to be played ... and make sure to post and let us know when you eliminate someone so they can be put on the Eliminated! List.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I vote T!mmy travels to the east coast and plays all of us :laugh:
I'll do if someone sends travel monies.

BTW, this thread is for the Pink Kirby Challenge. No challenging for other colors.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Are there so few kirby mains you can actually afford to do this? amazing.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing Zombie Kirby. His scary face makes the enemy scared!
Pink Kirby is not original. Too old. :lick:

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Well, I would really love to compete for this Pink Kirby competition, but unless you can travel to France, I shall wait for February 10th

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If anything, Nashun should be eliminated after johning out all the days I was in SoCal. But his Kirby is too good! So on the list he stays. ^__^

Added: Wobbles.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm going to add all of you who say they're not going to use pink to the eliminated list!
(I figure none of you cares since you automatically forfeit by not using Pink Kirby).

T0MMY

Smash Master
Why is Kirby Kid not on the list?
I'd expect it to come down to t1mmy, Nashun, and Kirby Kid.
Though I'd have to give the edge to t1mmy, his Kirby was already way too good, but got crazy better just in two weeks.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
KirbyKid needs to come sign up for the list. Maybe this will give him motivation to post more?

Dodger

Smash Ace
Shall I stricken thee to the "eliminated" list? :)
haha, nah, that's ok. I'll just wait till Nashun eliminates me.

So when we're eliminated, we can't use Pink Kirby *ever* again? What about against non-Kirby players? Oh, and my money's on Nashun for the record. SoCal pride! :-)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The list doesn't have anything to do with playing as Pink Kirby. It just shows who is The One. Oh, and The One gets dibs on Pink in any Kirby ditto. ;)

BlankFu

Smash Cadet
I'm the ONE!

The one that'd never beable to get in on this, I mean...

Been maining kirby for about a year now, I think it started with footage of T!Mmy... And I do believe I've gotten quite good, I have no delusions and know I'd lose to you guys on kirby mirrors... But It'd be fun to see where I'm at. I've only been to chicago/chicago suburb tournies and two MLG's back last year when they had melee...

And I'm not on smashboards too much, so sorry for just being a wandering stranger...

But I gotta thank you though, T!Mmy, Kirby has made Melee a delightful experience for me... I would've probably just ended up as a marth player or something...

Anyhow, just introducing myself... I wanna make some friends on smashboards before brawl comes out, with the whole online thing and all...

T0MMY

Smash Master
My money's on t!mmy - Oregon pride!
I think it'll come down to Nashun and t!mmy. And Wobbles will stay on by default because nobody plays him, heh heh.
I'll actually put money on t!mmy, anyone want to take me up on the bet?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Dogy, you're eliminated because you said you're a green Kirby player. Do you want to change to pink and go back on the list?

BTW: I eliminated t0mmy's Kirby, but he did manage to take one of three games from me.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i said white. :p

but na, im fine. I was jk'in around cause i seriously didnt know i was on this. But hey, more power to whoever wins.

IT'S STILL ABOUT GHOSTFACE KIRBEH!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Nashun, do it. Then come up to Oregon. I mean, it's only fair since I went down to CA for you. :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Big event, eh? Maybe we can meet up at DAN2 in Washington? :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I thought we agreed to one game, using a laggy TV, and no johns. Lol. But if you really want back on the list I can put you back on. It's not like this is an especially serious thread. Come to DAN2 and challenge me or Nashun.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
And pick me up on the way so I can go too Nash. Also, I only lost because I couldn't be Pink Kirby. And the T.V. was laggy. And it was too loud. And I didn't have my own controller. JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You forgot the biggest john: "I was fighting t!mmy" ha ha ha.

I put you back on the list, but to be fair you're marked as "half-eliminated". ;)

Top Bottom