• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

thealmightygoat: Round 2

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
That's right folks, he's back.

"Shortly before my account (thealmightygoat) was suspended on Gamespot, I received a message. All of my messages since were deleted after the suspension, but I managed to save this one. My internet has been down until now, so I can post it. I saved the text and I choose to conceal the name until the person comes out as the one who sent me the info. I know that I’m a fake, but someone gave me actual information. He is well known on the internet, by the way. The source was indeed a VERY reliable account, but I choose to withhold until they come out themselves, which should be shortly.….

Thealmightygoat,

It has been very interesting reading your updates. But, some of them were obviously fake. How do I know this? Well, allow me to explain myself. I’m receiving Brawl information and have chosen to openly withold it. I decided it was time, but to avoid trouble, I want you to post the roster I have been given/told. It will most likely be deleted after a bit, but understand that this is actual info.

I’ve been getting bits of this roster since late December and I have yet to see if this is the final roster. It most likely is, if not it is very close. I didn’t want to reveal it myself and become at risk, but I figured since your credibility has been destroyed, this was the best way to reveal it and have it up for as long as possible. Post this if you can and when you can, and also save the roster.

This is not my fabrication. This is someone else’s and I’m posting it for them so they don’t get in trouble for it. I will most likely be banned if anything so I just want to say it’s been real fun. And I guess we got some new info out of it after all. So look if you want, but think about it first. The surprise would be a lot more fun if you wait. But it’s your choice, and I’m posting this because there is a choice. Make your choice.

***WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS***

VETERANS:
-Mario
-Link
-Pikachu
-Kirby
-Donkey Kong
-Samus/ZSS
-Yoshi
-Fox
-Peach
-Bowser
-Ice Climbers
-Zelda/Sheik
-Captain Falcon
-Jigglypuff
-Ness
-Luigi
-Marth
-Mr. Game and Watch
-Falco
-Ganondorf
-Young Link (Cel-Shaded)

NEWCOMERS:
-Wario
-Pit
-Meta Knight
-Snake
-Ike
-Pokemon Trainer
-Diddy Kong
-Lucas
-Sonic
-King Dedede
-Captain Olimar
-Krystal
-Ridley
-Geno (Not a 3rd Party)
-Isaac
-Micaiah
-Lucario
-Claus
-Sukapon (WTF Character)
-Takamaru
-Ray 01
-Bowser Jr.
-Wolf
-Ryu (Yeah, from Street Fighter.)

Thanks for all the help,

***********(Name Concealed)

This is not my creation. This was given to me, believe it or not. I would have just taken the credit, but instead, I’m giving credit to the one who gave this to me. Trust me, it is a VERY reliable source, one who has lots of prominence. They will reveal themselves soon, believe me. Believe me or don't believe me, I don't care. I stand by this."

Here's the original thread:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40761343

I'm getting kinda tired of this.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Excluding the fact it's from goat...

Pretty decent roster from what I saw...

(except no K. Rool)

Geno, Claus, Sukapon, Ridley, FTW!!!

...That is until I got to Ryu...

Sash

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.... Interesting roster. But Ryu? I didn't see that one coming. I'd love to believe this were true. So I will.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Nobody will believe the goat now. He has officially been slaughtered and turned into mutton.

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
Still he doesn't proof that his reliable source had given him that list. He already lied to us, why believe. Plus, if Inafune wasn't contacted by Nintendo to put in Megaman a month ago, I don't think anybody in Capcom was. Otherwise, we already would of seen a third party character by now.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I think this would be a good roster.

But he's lying. He already admitted to it once..

maxieman

Smash Ace
once again its the same roster that everyone else posts that has pretty much every majorly supported character

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
K well he said he lied in the topic. Lol Besides I would think he would use his own account ShinigamiSword to post this info. =O

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Until i read Ryu, i thought it was OK.
It makes sense to call him Young link but making him cellshaded.
I don't entirely believe this (actually i don't believe it at all)
But the fact that Claus is in there, will only make my hopes higher for him.

Linkeatspie

Smash Apprentice
Thealmightygoat had is turn in the spotlight; he admitted he was fake and now he has to stop fabricating things.

The Director

Smash Lord
Somebody pray to whatever God you pray to and tell him/her to strike this guy down with a bolt of lightning.

...or 2 bolts of lightning, just to sure he doesn't ressurrect himself again.

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
We've gotten 3 different "final" rosters in the past 15 minutes! When is this going to end?!?!?

RepairMan!

Smash Rookie
lol ryu would basically be the same thing as mario. hus up b would be shoryuken, like marios up b coin thing. his neutral b would be hadouken, his dair would be the spinning kick.

ah man. i dont believe him anymore, but if it turns out to be true then it would be hilarious. i would question why ryu and not megaman. im assuming no fighting game characters would be in the actual game, though.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I can find a few things wrong with this roster. Young Link coming as Cel-shaded veteran? Ness back in the STARTING ROSTER in lue of Lucas? This seems obviously fake.

Zek

Smash Ace
This guy is an idiot. Let me guess, after this he'll make a new account and start all over again.

xIxGummyBearxIx

Smash Cadet
omg I've seen too many freaking rosters, I'm about to just stop looking at them.
-_-

And why would we believe him if he's already admitted to lying?

And where's the proof, eh?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
We've gotten 3 different "final" rosters in the past 15 minutes! When is this going to end?!?!?
Not only that, but the 20+ we have seen in the last week... Can't wait until the game is released so it all ends, it's more frustrating than funny now.

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
I loled at the Ryu part because some days ago something like this happened:

*Friends playing random fighting game (not Street fighter) with Ryu in it*
"Me: Is it me or Ryu appears in almost every fighting game? when you realize he'll be in brawl"

And that of course was a joke, though it would be hilarious :laugh:

Don_East

Smash Rookie
How are we even sure that's really thealmightygoat and just not made up by the guy who started this thread?

Sapere Aude!

Smash Rookie
Despite the fact that his credibility is destroyed, I would not be unhappy with this roster, as there are a lot of characters people are pulling for on there, like Krystal, Ridley and Geno. Ryu would be kinda cool to play with, and he pretty much already has the move set (B = Hadouken, Bup = Dragon Punch, Bside = Hurricane Kick) and so on.

Top Bottom