• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-<= The Zero Suit Samus Resource Center =>-

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
You should play me one day DSR.
Heh, well i'm not the greatest player out there :p But I try, though I hate when i preform really badly when I know I can do better -.- I sometimes end up making myself look bad, but I guess we could play a few friendlies sometime :p

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Those were some close and good matches bouse! they should be up soon =D

Bouse

Smash Ace
CAKE! SNAKEEE! SPARROW! THE REST OF YOU GUYS!

I need exemplary matches! STAT!

DaveOSmasher

Smash Rookie
Hey ive just got brawl here in spain and i think samus will be my main, but i have a few questions, i you can help.
I heard that samus(with armour) kinda sucks which i at least havent noticed yetand that maybe then i should only play zero samus?

And with not being able to use the final smash it would allow others to get it because if i use it i turn back to samus, right? so zero samus is only for competitive play or..what. Well thx anyway

Bouse

Smash Ace
It's okay, the resource center deserves the top spot for stickies anyway. It's just that sexy.

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
Oh shiz...
Smashboards said:
The last reply to this thread was posted over two months ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.
***** Bouse, *****.

okay, so I just posted this thread:

Name: Hitstun and Grab-Release "Combos"
Author: FadedImage
Info Covered: Research data on Training mode consecutive hits and options out of Grab-Release.
Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197763

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok so there's two important things I started doing a lot recently, but I'm not sure where to mention them so I'll start here.

One is only for the Metaknight match up. I was getting annoyed at Metas tornado and I found a pretty effective way to get away from it.

*As soon as the tornado gets near you down B either into him and above or just a bit away from him and footstool (special footstool). I just started doing this one so I'm sorry if it turns out to be ineffective, but its working for me. You have to use the broken hitbox of the footstool to pull it off so that you're not close enough to be hit by the tornado. ZSS' Down B footstool goes so far that you can get more than enough space to get away from the entire attack. And if you're near the edge when this happens, you can always footstool off the stage and tether.

The other I've been doing for a bit now, but its becoming more and more useful against probably every character. This one is a much bigger deal than it looks like, and I would even say it changes ZSS' metagame.

*Aerials out of shield **** just about any sort of aerial assault. Both B-air and Up air are amazing out of shield for ZSS. It seems to be guaranteed a good margin of the time too. For instance, if DDD b-airs into your shield, you can automatically jump out and b-air him yourself and he can't avoid it. It can even work against attacks that are fast and lag-less. I'm pretty sure if Lucario D-airs over your head you can up air him out of shield before he can do one again.

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
lol

10noobs

just kidding. the omnom refers to wario's bite (at least, that's what everyone in SoCal screams when any Wario gets a bite in a tourney match). the 10somethings refer to "10char", which is what you put after a post that doesn't contain 10 characters (since you must post at least 10 characters on smashboards forums, you gotta boost it up with something).

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
just kidding. the omnom refers to wario's bite (at least, that's what everyone in SoCal screams when any Wario gets a bite in a tourney match). the 10somethings refer to "10char", which is what you put after a post that doesn't contain 10 characters (since you must post at least 10 characters on smashboards forums, you gotta boost it up with something).
Omnom really is more of a general "term" that you use to say you're eating something or that something tastes good. Also, you can post with under 10 chars, the mods just don't want you to know. Watch, I'll blank post right after this.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I will be linking this thread to my Samus guide in the Samus boards so that anyone who wants to get the fullness of Samus can do so. I think it'll make it a bit easier, too.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
While we're on the topic of noobness, I've been trying to figure out how to highlight stuff black like everyone keeps doing. Or how to write stuff that's crossed out.
That stuff's hilarious.

Garde

Smash Ace
While we're on the topic of noobness, I've been trying to figure out how to highlight stuff black like everyone keeps doing. Or how to write stuff that's crossed out.
That stuff's hilarious.
Top right corner of the text editor text box. There is a S with a line through it for strike through, and some letters where it fades to black for the spoiler text.

If you are using the Quick Reply, you will not see these options.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
That stuff's hilarious.
As you can see from your quote, there is no text there.

sasook

Smash Champion
I have the dummy characters too...

Posting a blank post sure would be interesting though. Do you just space a bunch of times?

Garde

Smash Ace
I see a bunch of weird characters that look nothing like Arabic. In fact, it looks like a 2x2 matrix with the first row being "0 0" and the second row being "9 0". I'm using Firefox 3.0.5 with pretty much all language support installed and honestly have no clue where that character comes from. I always wondered why your swear words had weird characters in them.

Top Bottom