• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Zero Suit/Samus in Shorts Social

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
No, she wasn't. Her Zero Suit had boob slots in Brawl, which may have made them to look bigger than in Other M, but I don't think they were bigger at all. And Other M ZSS had a curvy/Kim Kardashian butt:

In Brawl, she had a gymnast's body, which is how she's supposed to look like. Tight and toned. In Other M, she had a big butt. Samus isn't supposed to be curvy. Her butt isn't supposed to be big and her thighs aren't supposed to be thick.
Lol wow a diagram and everything. She is nowhere near kim K's rump (not even close to that big). Her hips are wider and her proportions are a bit different, big deal. Both have different designs, they dont have to follow each one in every iteration. This how shes "supposed" to look is subjective, and really its not that big of a deal, obsessing over that is in the realm of "sonic has green eyes" fans level of disorder. If they choose to go with the other m version, they will create their own character model, and they might even add their own touches so it will be fine.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Forgot how ugly her face model was in like Prime 2, and I never thought I'd be saying that about Samus.

fbs397

Smash Cadet
Lol wow a diagram and everything. She is nowhere near kim K's rump (not even close to that big). Her hips are wider and her proportions are a bit different, big deal. Both have different designs, they dont have to follow each one in every iteration. This how shes "supposed" to look is subjective, and really its not that big of a deal, obsessing over that is in the realm of "sonic has green eyes" fans level of disorder. If they choose to go with the other m version, they will create their own character model, and they might even add their own touches so it will be fine.
Well, OK. I agree that her rump is not as big as Kim K's or J-Lo's, but it's still noticably bigger than in Brawl. I just think she should look athletic (like in Brawl), and her lower body doesn't look athletic in Other M, it looks curvy.

AFAIK, Other M ZSS is the most curvy, least athletic look she has ever had. I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, I just say it suits her personality better if her body is athletic instead of soft.

fbs397

Smash Cadet
Having a flat *** is not indicative of being "toned."
But it looks clearly more toned than her Other M rump, doesn't it? A bigger butt usually equals more fat. That's not a bad thing in itself, but I don't think it suits Samus at all. Peach maybe, but not Samus.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Have you ever actually seen a gymnast, bodybuilder, or a just in general athlete's glutes/hips in person? They are neither small nor "fat." Doesn't matter either way. Using the "sex sells" excuse to dislike a design isn't something I agree with, but I don't care either way. As long as Samus is Samus.

fbs397

Smash Cadet
Have you ever actually seen a gymnast, bodybuilder, or a just in general athlete's glutes/hips in person? They are neither small nor "fat." Doesn't matter either way. Using the "sex sells" excuse to dislike a design isn't something I agree with, but I don't care either way. As long as Samus is Samus.
Gymnasts usually don't have swelling muscles, they look like ZSS in Brawl.

Bodybuilders are muscular overall, which neither Brawl ZSS or Other M ZSS are.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Loved ZSS. If she returns, I wouldn't really want any changes, she's just a great fighter.

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652
Loved ZSS. If she returns, I wouldn't really want any changes, she's just a great fighter.
Gameplay wise, she's great. She's my main. The only changes that I would prefer is a better Final Smash and the ability to choose her on the roster similar to Zelda/Shiek. Other than that, I would prefer if her moveset wasn't changed but maybe a few buffs to some of her moves could help.

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Gameplay wise, she's great. She's my main. The only changes that I would prefer is a better Final Smash and the ability to choose her on the roster similar to Zelda/Shiek. Other than that, I would prefer if her moveset wasn't changed but maybe a few buffs to some of her moves could help.
Yes, that would be nice to be able to choose her in that way, and also be able to fight a CPU ZSS without needing the CPU to take the smash ball.

Body Man

Smash Rookie
Gymnasts usually don't have swelling muscles, they look like ZSS in Brawl.

Bodybuilders are muscular overall, which neither Brawl ZSS or Other M ZSS are.
Metroid, along with all other Nintendo franchises are fictional in nature, so Sakurai can do whatever he wants with ZSS's design, so long as it isn't too far out of the realm of physics (and, of course, it has to be consistent with previous designs as well).

Besides, who doesn't like a big butt?

Whatever the case is though, my body is ready!

Last edited:

JediLink

Smash Ace
Hey guys, since ZSS is probably going to be based on Other M this time around, I have some ideas for some new B moves:

Neutral B - Adam will spawn next to her and shoot on her behalf. Same properties as Zamus' previous nB, but now more true to Samus' character.
Side B - She trips because of her high heels. Causes decent damage and knocks down anyone she hits.
Down B - She breaks down and starts crying. Creates a puddle on the floor that acts like a banana peel.
Up B - She doesn't have an Up B, because she's not authorized to use it.

Much better, right?

**** Other M

The Teleporter

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, since ZSS is probably going to be based on Other M this time around, I have some ideas for some new B moves:

Neutral B - Adam will spawn next to her and shoot on her behalf. Same properties as Zamus' previous nB, but now more true to Samus' character.
Side B - She trips because of her high heels. Causes decent damage and knocks down anyone she hits.
Down B - She breaks down and starts crying. Creates a puddle on the floor that acts like a banana peel.

Much better, right?

**** Other M
Team Ninja not developing this game so I doubt that we will get any of this new moves. XD

Sir Devious

Smash Rookie
NNID
DavidisRAD6
She really should have her own slot and own final smash. Why must she start in the suit can't she just appear as ZZS? Also, her down B is perfect and I hope that's not changed. In fact all of her D-Pad moves are great and shouldn't be touched (in my opinion) but I would like to see a new better grab. Like a further, faster grab that whips around really fast. A new b move would be cool, I'd like the idea of a more powerful shot that charges back up as you run. Either way I'm pretty sure people would be super angry if she was removed. Her and Toon Link are my best. I wouldn't be heart broken.

Also, I hate her Other M appearance. I think she is a lot more attractive I'm Brawl. Maybe they could have an alternate costume with the heels outfit or whatever. That would be cool.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Much better, right?

**** Other M
I love Other M but that post was hilarious!

The Teleporter

Smash Rookie
She really should have her own slot and own final smash. Why must she start in the suit can't she just appear as ZZS? Also, her down B is perfect and I hope that's not changed. In fact all of her D-Pad moves are great and shouldn't be touched (in my opinion) but I would like to see a new better grab. Like a further, faster grab that whips around really fast. A new b move would be cool, I'd like the idea of a more powerful shot that charges back up as you run. Either way I'm pretty sure people would be super angry if she was removed. Her and Toon Link are my best. I wouldn't be heart broken.

Also, I hate her Other M appearance. I think she is a lot more attractive I'm Brawl. Maybe they could have an alternate costume with the heels outfit or whatever. That would be cool.
Totally agree

Dynamo68

Smash Journeyman
I would love if they gave ZZS her Bikini (the one from Super Metroid) as an alternate costume. Who agrees?

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Smash Rookie
NNID
DavidisRAD6
I would love if they gave ZZS her Bikini (the one from Super Metroid) as an alternate costume. Who agrees?
It's literally classic Samus, they really should. That would be awesome. Unfortunately, Nintendo is very family friendly and with such a huge franchise like Smash Bros I think Zero Suit Samus is the sexiest they would dare do.

Dynamo68

Smash Journeyman
It's literally classic Samus, they really should. That would be awesome. Unfortunately, Nintendo is very family friendly and with such a huge franchise like Smash Bros I think Zero Suit Samus is the sexiest they would dare do.
Come on, it's not like she's naked.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
He may have a point though. Smash aside, I'd be surprised if they even showed something skimpier for Samus beyond the zero suit form in a future Metroid ever again. ZSS be too mainstream now.

Last edited:

Dynamo68

Smash Journeyman
He may have a point though. Smash aside, I'd be surprised if they even showed something skimpier for Samus beyond the zero suit form in a future Metroid ever again. ZSS be too mainstream now.
Yeah. I agree. They should bring back Bikini Samus. Screw the Zero Suit. It's what's killing her character.

Sir Devious

Smash Rookie
NNID
DavidisRAD6
I
Yeah. I agree. They should bring back Bikini Samus. Screw the Zero Suit. It's what's killing her character.
I like it, it's realistic and sexy, when done correctly. (ex. Brawl & Prime she looked great)
An alternate suit bikini would really be amazing though. Too bad it will probably never happen lol.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Tomorrow is Super Metroid's 20th anniversary, and we haven't had a veteran reveal in a while.

We might be getting ZSS on that date, you know.

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652
Tomorrow is Super Metroid's 20th anniversary, and we haven't had a veteran reveal in a while.

I'll be surprised if she isn't revealed however if not, there's always Zero Mission's anniversary on 27th May in Japan which may be more suitable since it was the game that introduced Zero Suit.

Dynamo68

Smash Journeyman

The next reveal could potentially be Yoshi, but I could be wrong.

I

I like it, it's realistic and sexy, when done correctly. (ex. Brawl & Prime she looked great)
An alternate suit bikini would really be amazing though. Too bad it will probably never happen lol.
The Zero Suit should just disappear. Samus was better before that **** existed.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman

This is nice to know. It sounds like a date that Sakurai would use to reveal someone.

I've just started using Zero suit samus (that's kind of why I checked this thread...) and it would be nice if they changed her short hop to be much lower than her full jump. Idk if more experienced players have trouble with that.

PJSalt

Smash Rookie
NNID
iSmashbro
3DS FC
2251-5709-7722
I'm happy she ditched the plasma whip as a primary weapon.

I prefer my women in skin-tight leather using sex kicks at all times

Last edited:
Top Bottom