• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Zero Suit/Samus in Shorts Social

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
:zerosuitsamus:<:4zss:
Yaaaaas!!!
I've gotta say, that's a pretty amazing speculative mains list you have their in your sig. Tack on the impending new Fire Emblem rep, and swap me out Peach for Power Suit Samus, and you've got perfection in my book. Though, with how I am, I say now I'll main that group, and end up alllll over the place when release hits.

Speaking of speculation, I'm really curious as to how much Zero Suit Samus's speed/jump height has been tampered with to accommodate her new heels. I wasn't able to get a good grasp of the changes from the short clip we got in the direct, but I suppose that is the nature of a teaser. Anyone have any more insight?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I've gotta say, that's a pretty amazing speculative mains list you have their in your sig. Tack on the impending new Fire Emblem rep, and swap me out Peach for Power Suit Samus, and you've got perfection in my book. Though, with how I am, I say now I'll main that group, and end up alllll over the place when release hits.

Speaking of speculation, I'm really curious as to how much Zero Suit Samus's speed/jump height has been tampered with to accommodate her new heels. I wasn't able to get a good grasp of the changes from the short clip we got in the direct, but I suppose that is the nature of a teaser. Anyone have any more insight?
I hope to Chozo she retained the speed and jump height she had in Brawl. The only changes she would need, are pretty much confirmed: Better recovery, so that she doesn't get ledgehogged to death, and boots!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
She's got some nice hips, man. Child-bearing hips.

METROID SEQUEL STARRING SAMUS AND HER FAMILY CONFIRMED

Last edited:

VictoriaYr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-6451-1789
A Metroid game where she's always in her Zero Suit? And pregnant? All alone on a distant planet with a talking computer and some Etecoons and Dachoras?

I just imagine it being a Fusion Sequel. :4zss:

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
and while she's on adventure, she's also desperately trying to find out why she's pregrant and from who

it's ridley's

you thought her ptsd scene was a bit too dramatic? wait till you see samus in labour!

VictoriaYr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-6451-1789
Just when we were starting to recover from Other M, Nintendo decides to launch, "Another Other M" ...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
this is so very different than the brawl zss boards ; x ;

needs more anime + less lewd thoughts towards oh glorious samus <3 ; w ; /

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Also, according to that picture, Wii Fit Trainer is some sort of bird. Just look at that neck bend... Ouch.

Last edited:

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Also, according to that picture, Wii Fit Trainer is some sort of bird. Just look at that neck bend... Ouch.
There's imitators and emulators and Wii Fit Trainer is obviously neither of those. Next to ZSS she's outclassed. Try again, Sakurai.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
For all we know, there's a message hidden in this pic. Wii Fit Trainer being a bird person, I can see her giving Samus her power-ups in the next Metroid game.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
dont be afraid of the brawl zss boards!
we are mild mannered and just have feelings about anime
and zss

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
She's got some nice hips, man. Child-bearing hips.

METROID SEQUEL STARRING SAMUS AND HER FAMILY CONFIRMED
With her Chozo DNA too she supposedly ages much slower than a normal human, so.. milf alert?
j/k
A Metroid game where she's always in her Zero Suit? And pregnant? All alone on a distant planet with a talking computer and some Etecoons and Dachoras?

I just imagine it being a Fusion Sequel. :4zss:
Unlikely since Sakamoto won't be involved in the series again anytime soon. :troll:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
With her Chozo DNA too she supposedly ages much slower than a normal human, so.. milf alert?
j/k

Unlikely since Sakamoto won't be involved in the series again anytime soon. :troll:
Unless they get someone else to do it.

Please let it be wayforward

VictoriaYr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-6451-1789
j/k

That's perfectly fine by me. I think Samus should remain impregnable despite how nice her hips are. :zerosuitsamus:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
WFT's joints are just so unnatural..... no wonder she's that good at Yoga stuff.

Also, ZSS Brawl Social is very anime-oriented. I like them but I rarely know how to fit in there, I pretty much lurk 90% of the time.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
guys help someone stop me from going into the sexism debate because i care way too much about character design and this is a lost battle because smashboards is actually the worst place to debate this

TheLegendOfVenusaur

Smash Apprentice
I don't get why they separated Pkmn trainer, Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek. Samurai said in the live stream that it was so we could focus on one movesets but if they made it so Pkmn trainer doesn't force a switch each time you get ko'd and let us pick ZSS from the selection screen on the same slot as Samus we wouldn't have to.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
ive heard rumors of some programming limitations in the 3ds version
only rumors
but there were issues with switching characters and stuff

solidarity between games yo

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
It makes the game more balanced, zelda was always at a disadvantage because of sheik and the loss of a down B wasn't great

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
guys help someone stop me from going into the sexism debate because i care way too much about character design and this is a lost battle because smashboards is actually the worst place to debate this
Just remember it's not worth it, and that eventually the board will stabilize. Pretty soon all the people who care that much will either learn to cope or leave. Or get assaulted by a Modtroid.

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
ive heard rumors of some programming limitations in the 3ds version
only rumors
but there were issues with switching characters and stuff

solidarity between games yo
Doubt it

He (imo, obviously) just listened to the fan-base that actually really cares A LOT about the game

No one liked the switching characters, apart from a few people
He had to do what would please the most

Last edited:
WFT's joints are just so unnatural..... no wonder she's that good at Yoga stuff.
Zero Suit Samus has some pretty unnatural waist twists in Brawl. I think if you slow down a Nair you'll see how her spine twists like at a almost a 90 degree angle.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I hear it has women with breasts.

while trying to come up with some actual content for this post I realized that she won't have her suit pieces anymore whoa.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
NDAYDAY! how goes comrade?

also
shhh you arent allowed to say breasts here wowowowowoowowow i thought as a mod you would know thaaaaatttttt woooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

gimme the old zss boards those were saner timesssss

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I've ever seen a discussion - anywhere, on any board - about Zero Suit Samus without people talking about her body. But it's just natural, if you show a woman in a skin tight suit, this is what you get. Especially if she has wide hips and a plump butt. :-)

Speaking of something else, I wonder how Nintendo plans to moderate Miiverse, considering the massive amount of suggestive screenshots that will be taken by users.

Top Bottom