• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Zero Suit/Samus in Shorts Social

Shaaack

Smash Cadet
Do you guys think ff'd nair to dtilt is a viable option for approaching ? (With or without spacing)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Do you guys think ff'd nair to dtilt is a good option for approaching ? (With or without spacing)
Care to explain why dTilt? nAir isn't save on shield and can be shield grabbed if you don't space it. If nAir hit's your dTilt will miss if your opponent isn't on very low percents.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The dtilt would whiff at pretty much any % if the nair is spaced.
You could also just grab/uair if the nairs hits...

Shaaack

Smash Cadet
I asked this because I managed to pull off a nair to dtilt to paralyzer jab reset (no tech) at low percent, probably a bad di from my opponent

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Well speaking of resets was wondering how safe it would be to jump over someone and then zairing them frI'm the front if they drop shield.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Well speaking of resets was wondering how safe it would be to jump over someone and then zairing them frI'm the front if they drop shield.
Could you elaborate please? Do you mean like jumping from the ledge and poking them to keep them away?
Honestly, what ever you mean, a quick save zAir poke never hurts. after seeing Dakpo I'm convinced that every missed zAir poke is a missed opportunity. It seems to be our safest zoning option and we should abuse it as much as we can.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Could you elaborate please? Do you mean like jumping from the ledge and poking them to keep them away?
Honestly, what ever you mean, a quick save zAir poke never hurts. after seeing Dakpo I'm convinced that every missed zAir poke is a missed opportunity. It seems to be our safest zoning option and we should abuse it as much as we can.
Sorry umm new years and my head was definitely in the clouds lol,
OK well I meant something more along the lines of say you are the person who is in between the edge of either side of the stage and your opponent was looking at you from center stage.

you have your back facing him and jump over him zairing as your coming down in front of him.

No possible way to turn her around unless you use a special but by then it takes to long anyways.

I was asking this because I was wondering how poorly someone will respond to something random like that...well that and if I would be able to get close enough to shoot a paralyzer , to force a get up if they didn't tech cause that's so much free %

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
HmmmT.

I see the Zero Skill Spamus players are discussing which moves they should spam the most.

Now that your side B is bad you gorls must be truly distraught!
Don't worry bro we all get salty when zero suit up b's us

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Sorry umm new years and my head was definitely in the clouds lol,
OK well I meant something more along the lines of say you are the person who is in between the edge of either side of the stage and your opponent was looking at you from center stage.

you have your back facing him and jump over him zairing as your coming down in front of him.

No possible way to turn her around unless you use a special but by then it takes to long anyways.

I was asking this because I was wondering how poorly someone will respond to something random like that...well that and if I would be able to get close enough to shoot a paralyzer , to force a get up if they didn't tech cause that's so much free %
I think they would catch on quickly. This is happening to me on accident anyway :mad088:

HmmmT.

I see the Zero Skill Spamus players are discussing which moves they should spam the most.

Now that your side B is bad you gorls must be truly distraught!
>>>/v/

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello Zero Skill Spamus
I'm looking for a good matchup against you. Oh wait I found one!

A dominant male would be more than enough to stop her!
BAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
For a character that runs so fast in that swimsuit, this thread moves as slow as Robin's walk speed smh. :^))))

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I saw sheik in melee at the tournament i went to yesterday and exclaimed:

"LOOK IT'S ZERO SUIT SAMUS"

the person i was playing looked at me in bewilderment and said "that's sheik, zelda's down b"

"oh, you mean phantom?" I replied

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

I see the bus already left for its next road trip

WithouT ME.

Thank goodness for Farore's Wind~

I'm HERE gurls!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
That's my (second) waifu you're messing wit!
Spamus is a classless waifu compared to our lord and savior queen Zelda. Learn the game smh. :^)

And no waifutroll is here to defend Spamus. What dedication they have over their waifu wow.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Spamus is a classless waifu compared to our lord and savior queen Zelda. Learn the game smh. :^)

And no waifutroll is here to defend Spamus. What dedication they have over their waifu wow.
You're right. Forgive me, o' pointy-eared Goddess-Princess-Queen.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Where are these ZzzzzSSs aT?

I came heer to tell yew gorls she goes even with Zelda.

Last edited:
Top Bottom