• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wrath of Giga Bowser

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Rofl, Best vid I have seen, so hilarious rofl

And Link dissapears cause YL is dead. Roy counters the B down of G&W loaded with 3 fully charged Flash thingies from Ness. That is a ONE HIT KO! :)

I feal bad for peach though. She was murderd by Bowser (wel gigai Bowser) is the heart of GB so corrupted that he doesn't feel the love that he had for Peach anymore? :p

Really great vid. Wathes it twice now :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nice vid. It should be added to the sticky with the other google vids.

Rock Lobsta

Smash Journeyman
will you marry me?!?! omg that was teh greatest!!!! (no im not gay, but I wouldnt mind if super doodle man made me) lol

man i loved the part when he was chasing GAW and murders CF. I also liked when he burns kirby to death, but you cant see it. Sheer genius filmmaking.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I can understand that, it wouldn't be gay, it'd be just like because he's so awesome, I mean you'd go up to some other guy and go Hey I'm married to a man" and they'd be like"OMGFAGHAX" but the nyou'd be like "NO d00d it's SuperDoodleMan!" then they'd be like "rite due, ****, I wwish I was you
:(" that's EXACTLY how it'd be, no I'm serious.. why don't you believe me! I just sent the vid link to my friend and his response was, "that was **** well made" not the kind of thing he'd normally say n all

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
As a matter of fact, I do keep track of my videos, and I have an update log downloadable from my website, which is linked to from my sig banner, and has been for quite a while.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Omfg!!!

(I can't put this is all caps, so just pretend it is)That was the greatest thing ever!!! I lov the plot, sacrifices, and the ending! You get a cookie! :laugh:

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
It was a great vid at FC, I didn't find a single person that didn't like it. Good stuff.

emubreath

Smash Journeyman
wow lol, it's not like your other vids where amazing fox stuff happens, or impossible stuff. this is just innovative and pwnage. good job

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
haha i enjoyed the video, especially that ff8 intro music ;).

Although I didn't really get the ending, why was G&W standing in front of roy?

PS: I read the first post, and i still don't get it.

Nite

Smash Champion
Hey Super Doodle Man. Good sh*t on the video. I saw it at FC6. So funny man. Great job.

@Scintillatedseed- G&W used the Oil panic into Roy's counter to kill Giga Bowser.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Haha Good **** man, gave me a good laugh, best scene is when Y.Link runs into Giga Bowser and then Older Link just disappears from existance LOL. Liberi Fatali went perfect with it too, keep it up SDM vids are too good.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i saw this at melee-FC and i have to say this the most entertaining misc. video ive ever seen. good stuff SDM!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Oh man. That was great. I'm at the office watching it with no sound and I'm trying not to laugh my *** off.

What program did you use to make the video?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
*runs to Gamecube and starts trying to unlock Gigabowser*

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Simply amazing. lol at kirby, ness and yoshi paying baseball with a mr. saturn. also liked how gb "ate" people and grow or whatever.
But what happened to DK. My aunts computer dont show the video so good that I would see it. It looks like that he just disappears when Dorf jumps down the roof.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
DK is killed (or if not then surely saved) by dorf, it's a pitty Gigaboozer isn't like that in the actual game, he should have no effect done to him when he's hit like in the movie

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Man, I saw this vid when it was played at FC6. I was laughing so hard. It is a work of pure genious. SuperDoodleMan is a creative mastermind. Good work man. And good matches at FC too.

Top Bottom