• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done, with the badness even.

Amide

Smash Lord
My mum wouldn't let me collect Pokemon cards so I stole some kids ones which he brang into show and tell. I was in year 3.

I've also cheated on every exam I've had to date by putting notes in my pocket and asking to go to the toilet. I still plan on doing that to scoop 1 or 2 marks here and there. :).
That is the most awful(ly) genuis thing I have ever heard!!! But I couldn't do that, it'd feel wrong. But in all seriousness, you sir, are a genuis.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It all depends on what you find bad. If you believe doing things against the bible's will is bad, then the list can go on and on...

Legally, I think the worst thing I've ever done was drive drunk. It was only a two minute drive, and I took off two seconds after I shot the alcohol-- so like, I was sober the whole time, since it hadn't kicked in yet. But still, I felt like a ****** as I was doing it.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
Legally speaking? Well, technically I committed statutory **** because I had sex with my girlfriend when she was 17 and I was 18. It's not much, but I had the possibility (however remote) of doing time...

I used to be a bit of a klepto, actually. During elementary school I attended an advanced learning program one day per week, and while I was there I randomly went through some kid's backpack and stole his copy of Pokemon Yellow. There was also Pokemon card and LEGO theft... I've since given up (for the most part) my life of crime.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
The worst thing I ever did was during this one time when me and my friends were playing basketball with like 6 basketballs (lol) when I was about 10 or so. There was this new kid that no one liked, so while playing I took that kids ball, and chucked at randomly at the net. The ball, however, missed the net and brought down all my friends Christmas lights. People saw the ball flying and automatically thought it was the kid who threw it and I just kinda went along with it. And yeah that kid was shunned by everyone, probably got in trouble with his parents and yeah...I still feel guilty about it to be honest.

RavenPsyc

Smash Rookie
disclaimer: i didn't mean to do this:

When i first got my driver license i was driving down the road and there was a bunny. and I didn't hit the bunny (at first anyway). what did happen was i swerved to avoid but lost control and went toward the the bunny's babies (sniff) and then i ended up taking out the bunny anyway, leaving one lone baby bunny to fend for itself and i tried to save it so it wouldn't be alone in the wild but it had already ran away as soon as it happened so i could try and save that one. it took a month before i was able to drive again. final death toll: 1 bunny and 2 baby bunnies and unknown tears shed.

Seriously how could i have done that on purpose. :( :( :( :urg:

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
stole some very valuable yugioh cards in fifth grade or fourth
still, i was the best strategist in planning how to do so without being caught. i even gathered a bunch of people who were willing to do it for me. pure genius. but still the worst thing. the card i liked the best was the first edition holographic Thousand Eyes Restrict i still remember. don't remember any other cards. probably lost all of them by now. doesn't bother looking.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
I stole some yu-gi-oh cards and dungeon dice from stores with friends of mine. I also stole some cards from kids at school, but I believe I ended up returning them to the kids because I felt bad. I would just slip them back in when I was looking at the cards.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
I don't do many bad things. I cheat a lot though. Usually to help my friends or other people I usually don't cheat for myself.

When I do though, I write down the information on an index card and slip it into my sleeve and just slide it out as need. For Math/Chemistry I would write down things on the inside cover of my calculator.

Oh, another thing is to write down answers on the ingredients part of a powerade bottle or some other drink. Then you just pull it out and take a drink and use as needed.

But all cheating aside I'm a smart kid- just very lazy towards school.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Threw a Texas drivers handbook at some fossil who cut me off. "Read the book!" I said. I was just having a real bad day and vented my frustrations on the streets.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I've been with taken girls far too many times, which is probably the worst. But I'm only 16 and was drunk most of the times that I've been an accessory to cheating, so it's not really as bad as disrupting a meaningful relationship.

Probably stolen around £500 worth of food (I really like beef jerky) and clothes in my life.

Stole some of my Dad's Vicodin to get high (he wasn't using it any more). I think I've stolen a bit of money from my mum once, but it was ages ago and I wouldn't do it again.

What probably takes the cake for me is going to babysit once stoned and then getting more stoned while the kids were asleep. I mean, the probability of anything happening while babysitting is incredibly slim, but I would have been completely unprepared if anything had happened. I even used the guy's hookah. Bit of a slap in the face to them trusting me.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for ruining the girl-on-girl action I would have created by being a girl.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Sorry for ruining the girl-on-girl action I would have created by being a girl.
XD, I laughed so hard at that!

EDIT: ****sake, after skimming this thread I realise barely anyone else has confessed to anything very bad. I'm a fairly moral person usually.
It seems that mostly Yu-gi-oh related things are the worst that peoples done, or cheating in an exam or something.

I cheated in one of my english exams kinda, but I don't think it as a bad thing really. Maybe I should, but I don't. I've taken one or two GBA games from people, yeah I feel a bit bad, but it's not the worst thing I've ever done.

Even though we don't get along, probably the worst thing I've ever done is become a disappointment to my entire family.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Somehow cheat on my girlfriend when I wasn't dating her. I still say if she haddn't broken up with me in the first place, it wouldn't have happened. God forbid i be honest when we got back together. It's okay tho I dont mind the dog house too much.

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
I drank late night in a park, and provided liquor for minors (youngest was 19 years old. don't worry.)

I drove without a license for about a year casually. I was too lazy to take the test.

Trespassed onto a lot of property.

Me and a coworker mixed chemical cleaners and made two rooms unbreathable in.

I've stolen too much candy from a lot of places. I don't like candy much anymore...

I've played hacky sack with the small new testament people hand out.

I also threw up on some stranger's toilet after getting major drunk with the beer he provided. He was my roommate's friend, so i felt bad.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Good god you people are evil, oh and Kitten you're such a manwhore (always wanted to call someone that).

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
disclaimer: i didn't mean to do this:

When i first got my driver license i was driving down the road and there was a bunny. and I didn't hit the bunny (at first anyway). what did happen was i swerved to avoid but lost control and went toward the the bunny's babies (sniff) and then i ended up taking out the bunny anyway, leaving one lone baby bunny to fend for itself and i tried to save it so it wouldn't be alone in the wild but it had already ran away as soon as it happened so i could try and save that one. it took a month before i was able to drive again. final death toll: 1 bunny and 2 baby bunnies and unknown tears shed.

Seriously how could i have done that on purpose. :( :( :( :urg:
That's one of the funniest things I've read on here. Did that actually happen? regardless its comedy gold, good stuff.

Another thing I done when I was much younger, me and my friend were staying at our friend's house and he had a sh*t load of BB guns. Me and my mate took the BB guns and threatened our mate/bully-victim to lick the window which in all honesty looked as if it hadn't been washed for years, it was tinted yellow with dirt. Anyway we told him to lick the window or he will be shot repeatedly which is actually a painful experience. He kept refusing so we started shooting him, after squealing in agony he said he will do it if we stopped shooting him, so we agreed to do so. He intially just made his tongue stick out the slightest to touch the window but we said we wanted him to do a decent lick of the window, so he went all out and licked that stinking window in what was one of the most disgusting sights I've ever wtinessed. It was that disgusting we told him he was a 'dirty b*****d' and proceeded to shoot him until we ran out as punishment.

Also that night me and my mate started arguing about something. It started getting serious and we were both holding BB guns at the time and at the moment we were about to start shooting each other our mate/bully-victim jumped in trying to break it up saying 'guys calm down please, you are mates'. We just look at him at vented our anger on him, again shooting him until we ran out. Good times.

Amide

Smash Lord
That's awful! Man, all these stories are really scaring me. In elementary school, I cheated on a spelling quiz, I feel awful!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Threw a Texas drivers handbook at some fossil who cut me off. "Read the book!" I said. I was just having a real bad day and vented my frustrations on the streets.
That's not a bad thing, that's a great thing! You're like, my idol now. I ought to do that...
Drivers where I live are AWFUL.

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here. Did that actually happen? regardless its comedy gold, good stuff.
Funny? I thought it was sad. It's not your fault, I mean, you can try not to hurt animals all you want, but if they get in the way while you're driving, it's hard to do anything about it. It's so sad, although I don't blame the driver.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I laughed too when I read that! XD

I didn't say anything cause he was being serious, and I don't like seeing animals hurt and things, but the way he told that story was just hilarious. :laugh:

Also maybe this is a bad thing, but I think it's pretty impressive actually.

Niall had £200 with him in school, tied together with a rubber band. And I managed to pickpocket it from his inside coat pocket, when he was standing in a circle of people, and nobody noticed!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
The worst thing that I can currently remember that I've done is when I threw a bottle of water at my friend and it missed and bouced off of the floor and hit my mom's glass ournament that my mom recieved from her mom's funeral.
Luckily my mom never found out that I did it.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Wait I know, I've downloaded several thousand dollars worth of intellectual property, I suppose most are guilty of that though.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I downloaded 300 songs. Doesn't sound bad now does it? Well lets look at it a different way. Going by the current mp3 dl price.....multiply that by 300.....and....

I illegally downloaded $297 dollars worth of music. =oP

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Funny? I thought it was sad. It's not your fault, I mean, you can try not to hurt animals all you want, but if they get in the way while you're driving, it's hard to do anything about it. It's so sad, although I don't blame the driver.
I laughed too when I read that! XD

I didn't say anything cause he was being serious, and I don't like seeing animals hurt and things, but the way he told that story was just hilarious. :laugh:

Also maybe this is a bad thing, but I think it's pretty impressive actually.
I didn't find the actual killing of the rabbits funny, it was the fact he was trying to avoid the rabbit then ended up killing it and two of its children, quite ironic actually, also how he told the story was funny.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I let two straight A students cheat off of me on a test I COMPLETELY BOMBED!!!:demon:

I once threw a walnut at a squirrel and knocked it out of a tree. It was out cold for a couple minutes. that whole time I was laughing at it. I also did sense some irony in it.:chuckle:

I never held up a Smash tourney for my friend for 10 minutes so he could get there and play (he was looking forward to it for 2 months).

I killed a woman for not giving me what she owed. *wink wink, nudge nudge*:pimp:

I lied and said my friend had a knife in school to a teacher ( I was in second grade, didn't get in trouble at all, the kid got five days suspension.)

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
OMG!

You call those bad things?

I'm ashamed of most of the truly bad things I did. I did so many bad things and I'm only 15.

I just sometimes wish I could undo everything bad I did. Although they all tought me lesson, I wish I would have learned that lesson another way.

I feel bad. :(

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
OMG!

You call those bad things?

I'm ashamed of most of the truly bad things I did. I did so many bad things and I'm only 15.

I just sometimes wish I could undo everything bad I did. Although they all tought me lesson, I wish I would have learned that lesson another way.

I feel bad. :(
Well look at it this way, at least you truly regret the things you`ve done. I gurantee you there are a**holes out there that don`t care about anything or anyone in the slightest. With each passing day I wonder more and more if there are truly that many people with regret anymore...

And now for one of my contradictions... (I`m famous for these) Don`t let the past which is set in stone distract you from the future which is a clean slate. (The contradiction was comending you for your regret only to tell you not to think about it).

BUT... I`m not saying don`t regret, merely don`t let it rule your mindstate.

Also, have fun.

Err... And brush twice a day and floss...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well I wish not to mention this but I was so desperate for this CD that I actually went to the store and took it with me in other words stole it, gosh I don't know why I did that and I regret it because now I have a $h!tload of money but back then I didn't have anything at all

Top Bottom