• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The World Ends With You general discussion

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Despite the attitude towards the iOS release, I want to know if anyone got and their thoughts on it.

Oh and maybe ask a couple of other things, like favorite characters, pins, music, etc. For me, my favorite song is probably Emptiness And... because at the time it first plays you went up against Taboo Noise for the first time and it made it felt like you were screwed. And even though it is hard to understand what the lyrics say (hard for me anyway) they felt so powerful and made me actually feel like it was life or death.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

Okay, honestly not surprised.

But happy.

Now to hope the game turns out good, and to hope that they put it on the 3DS. :/

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I love how a bunch of people that have seen it are naming her "Shiku" and stuff with some uh...theories that I'd put but unsure whether to spoiler tag them since I'm not sure if someone in this thread is wanting to get into the game but doesn't know much on the story yet or whatnot. Though one of the theories is pretty easy to guess if you take the headphones and Mr.Mew into account.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
But still. The fact that there MIGHT be a sequel is music to my ears.

:phone:

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
I think that she's probably
the daughter of Neku and Shiki.

Or
some sort of person created by Joshua in an attempt to relive the events of the first game by giving her accessories familiar to him.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I think that she's probably
the daughter of Neku and Shiki.

Or
some sort of person created by Joshua in an attempt to relive the events of the first game by giving her accessories familiar to him.

Well yeah. Your first one is one of the more common theories I've heard. And dunno, something I could see. Makes more sense than the speculation that it's Rhyme or Shiki herself.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I personally feel that she is either Shiki herself (full of confidence now), or she is an alternate version of a character (ie, Shiki) We are dealing with multiple worlds, you know.

Also, should I delete my 100% data to start a new playthrough? :(

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
That picture... It shall turn all angry fans into happy fans. I was expecting this since I read the site and it said something about a new secret ending or something along those lines. And 100% the iOS port? Good job for whoever did. I still haven't done that on my DS.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
No problem. The guy who has Runaway has an mp3 link to it, and has one to Tatakai too, but he has it listed in his channel as a Beat theme.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
New music... THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!! I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED!! (Still haven't gotten the iOS game :( ) Loving Tatakai. Powerful vocals like that always get me, which is why I said I liked Emptiness And... in a previous post.

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
My sister's at the final boss right now, I'm trying to get her to do it. She's having a hard time, but I really want her to see that shocking twist ending...

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
She did easy mode- we started over to go through the last few bosses again, because she didn't equip Lightning Rook. That made it tons easier; she really liked the game, though she wasn't near as shocked as I was by the ending.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Now I just need the Another Day secret report.

*Pork City still has pin limits*

Well this will be annoying, I think I'll go grind some more pins/food for now instead. :/

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Now I just need the Another Day secret report.

*Pork City still has pin limits*

Well this will be annoying, I think I'll go grind some more pins/food for now instead. :/
Lol. Yep. And it is tougher now, since you have more floors. I suggest going online to see each floor's pin limit to make it a bit easier. After that, have fun facing the toughest boss of the game.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I have never beaten Panthera Cantus on anything higher than Easy. Only did it twice to get King Arthur twice and the secret report. So they changed Pork City in Solo Remix?
I've done it on level 64 on ultimate. :p

I should try to go for an even lower level run now, heh. I was leveled up to max for my 64 run, but I can do better than that now, I think.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I have never beaten Panthera Cantus on anything higher than Easy. Only did it twice to get King Arthur twice and the secret report. So they changed Pork City in Solo Remix?
Well I meant that the first time you go through Pork City, you only have a few floors to go through. When you play Another Day, you have more floors.

If it changed in the iOS version, I have no idea.

Top Bottom