• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Workshop Developers Corner is now open!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
I've signed up. Haven't done too much, though, but the things I have done are significant enough (figured out how to make non-Brawl MDL0s compatible, and even custom-built a few).

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Likin' the grape, it's a nice change from the yellow. Oddly enough, my school's colors are purple and gold. The purple looks better, though, IMO

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Would making BRSTMs count as a qualification? I was "in charge" of the Factory before DS77 took over.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Provided you give evidence of significant Workshop contribution, that'll be enough.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Um..I was filling out the Reason for Request when Firefox crashed on me and sent the Request form without my examples in it. My "contributions" started on The Original BRSTM Factory thread on post #439. The 70+ fulfilled requests can be found my Mediafire folder: BRSTM Factory Requests. I apologize in advance if this isn't a significant amount or if the application wasn't detailed enough.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

4nace

Smash Ace
Put in a request since I am working on my second game to be featured in the Smash Workshop. However, I am really only useful in general Smash Workshop and giving ideas on how to handle smash away from the wii. =P

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Well, for what it's worth, I'd like to try. I swapped textures on GB, WM and the Alloys, I made BRSTMs and as you can see from my sig, I'm leading Project Tabuu which is a Fully New Character for which I swapped the model, made the CSPs/BPs/some animations/stock icons.

Consider me. If you reject me, I understand, I simply wish to try.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
o hai i'd like to jo--o rite
thi- oh yeah

Now grape isn't special. I want to get like...a rainbow name or something, or "Smash Wizard"
this lol
the old school guys need something special
"Workshop Developer"
"WBRoomer"
"Old-School Workshop Dev"
"Was in the WBR when being in the WBR actually meant something"
"Back when I was your age..."

:workshop: postbit icon added for all members.
:workshop: :D

Photos

Smash Journeyman
so, would i be able to get in if i made a completely new, original character from scratch, like w/ vertex, moveset, psa, texture? (cuz imma making a character that no one has done before)

Top Bottom