• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Choice

Smash Champion
i searched for it and found nothin. dude i epic fail at facebook stalking.

Choice

Smash Champion
Where!? I'm on facebook right now and i can't find it. I seriously just search'd "jonny" to be able to like that post i just liked.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Click on the thing at the bottom to view older posts, it's definitely on my wall somewhere lol.

K, done socializing in the second social thread :p

:059:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
I think im actually gonna be able to get a video criticized :p i just came from a tourney here and they said they would post the finals on youtube, so then ill be able to send the link =P

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
anyone wanna help me find a way of getting a vid up in here even though it'll only be a wifi match for my 1000th post? i can't think of anything else interesting to do for it

D

Deleted member

anyone wanna help my find a way of getting a vid up in here even though it'll only be a wifi match for my 1000th post? i can't think of anything else interesting to do for it
I'm almost at 1000 as well.

Maybe I'll upload something, too. :p

castorpollux

Smash Champion

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
CANT LET YOU DO THAT STARFOX.

Don't have time to watch those vids, but will when I get home around 6-7ish.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
great stuff AC. i can see you trying to implement a lot of technical wolf stuff (you get an A for effort on those shine gimps). You've gotten a lot better. You mind if I commentate on a match or so. The winner bracket video is one of my favorites
I'll say, this guy made a very good use of everything in these matches: Punishing dodge with jab, Good F-air pressure, Tricky use of the B-air with out spamming it, Impressive grab mix-ups, U-smash abuse. I approve. The only thing I would of done differently is incorporated shine a bit more to make my opponent a little more air cautious and I would have abused N-air blocking fox's side B a little more. Other than that, great.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
AC is the first Wolf who makes correct and plenty use of walking.

i noticed this, AC would just walk towards fox/mk and grab or ftilt pressure to keep them at a better distance.
wolfs walk is beastly, especially with that gimp he has xD

did i spy an utilt kill? :DDDDD good ****

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No kidding, these days I always try to explain to JJ on aim how walking ftilt is so good and he's always like "nah, ftilt isn't that good".

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
He should be less aggressive vs Mk. RAR'ing lasers vs Mk is so safe and he could've have done it plenty. Otherwise great Wolf and interesting playstyle.

I use F-tilt a lot out of shine Gheb. It doesn't combo, but people let go after the 2nd hit. If it doesn't work the first time I don't do it verse that person again.

ROFL at Fd match. 3 usmash's that all connected LOLOLOL.

Ac the Usmash king.

Laem

Smash Champion
lol triple usmash match 2 too gud
ftilt is pretty bad i guess. semifer showed me how the 2nd hit is always shieldgrabable (except by like zelda and tethers i suppose) but as long as no1 does that its alright

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ This. And also the walking thing was good. Also also, utilt <3

You know that Yoshi can punish you after shielding a ftilt? That's pathetic. 20 frame disadvantage. Don't hit shields though, and ftilt is good :3

I'll make more comments on the video later, but your style is very different, took me a bit by surprise for some reason :p good **** regardless ;D

castorpollux

Smash Champion
No kidding, these days I always try to explain to JJ on aim how walking ftilt is so good and he's always like "nah, ftilt isn't that good".

i still don't think ftilt is good O_O and here's my reasoning...

if you can land an ftilt, u can usually land a stronger move. There are times where ftilt may be the best option, but most of the time it isn't

also, wolf's ftilt is very very very average compared to other character's ftilts....
i mean seriously, why can't we have ganon's ftilt?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
i still don't think ftilt is good O_O and here's my reasoning...

if you can land an ftilt, u can usually land a stronger move. There are times where ftilt may be the best option, but most of the time it isn't

also, wolf's ftilt is very very very average compared to other character's ftilts....
i mean seriously, why can't we have ganon's ftilt?
I actually like to use ftilt in the fox MU it seems like the best way to punish Fox's utilt when blocked. That or jab are the most appropriate when he's not in kill percent.

Good matches AC. One thing, why don't you sh laser when TKD tries to SHDL camp you? He's vulnerable in the air. Even better if you get the timing of his camp down you should b able to slip a DACUS in if your close enough.

Edit: Ftilt isn't really good. Has it's uses, IMO used instead of fsmash for the range and to be a little more safe but like JJ said, if you can use ftilt most like another better move can be used. I still use it here n there tho and trying to find better uses for it

D

Deleted member

I said my 1000th post would be reserved for a video, so....

I'm reserving this for a future video so I can go post some more. xD

.AC.

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCgO8Ht5RDU

second set of GF (with some embarrasing matches =P)

@auspher: im from tijuana, same city as tkd (which probably explains how i improve so fast), it's right next to san diego so i get to go to socal often

@seagull: if you don't play agressive vs mk, you become subjected to reads and mix ups more often which makes you lose momentum , something which mk is very good at capitalizing on, on my match vs tkd i got shuttle looped like 5 times in a row plus all the other juggling he did.

@kain: sometimes (in friendlies) he would bait it and dash usmash, the risk vs reward made it not worth it

ftilt isn't that good but i use it occasionally because it leaves them in a awkward position, i also got some kills with utilt since it seems to shield poke a lot and it goes through airdodges because of its duration as well as hitting above and in front of you.

Laem

Smash Champion
lulz if only all my moves were never shielded
thats no way to craft

also, wolfs utilt is ****
i used it to beat bair xD
cuz the sucky thing about bair is that every attack beats it if ur timing is godly/lucky

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
*peers in through a window"

hai guyzzzz

sexy shine spike :D and all those usmashes that landed <3 usmash is beautiful

did i ever tell you about who raul is?

*trails off*

Top Bottom