• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
You should keep using fsmash until they learn to shield it and punish, or else they won't ever get better either D: lol. AC fair... Golden has that covered :p Not much more to it besides practice :3 It's good, learn it haha

:059:

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
I have tap off, so yeah it just to hit the A immediately after I jump. Thx, I'm checking it in practice mode and its pretty easy to perform.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
its good to retreat it when you fair, so that you fair backwards. that way if it hits the opponents shield you can't get shield grabbed by them, it has a HUGE hitbox for a non disjointed move so its a great spacing tool and its got decent vertical KO power

Bead

Smash Ace
its good to retreat it when you fair, so that you fair backwards. that way if it hits the opponents shield you can't get shield grabbed by them, it has a HUGE hitbox for a non disjointed move so its a great spacing tool and its got decent vertical KO power
mmmmmm halberd

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
that would be lovely, although contacting me is a chore since i use my ps3 as my computer xD you can send me a pm with your facebook profile if you have one, i'm always on FB thanks to my psp which is never off so i'm more likely to notice a message there than here

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
ooh thanks for those vids SP, finding anything on youtube is a chore for me on my ps3 ;~;

that don guy sure loves his fmash and dacus xD

moar choice vids :D

Zync

Smash Journeyman
I should send some videos offline... coz online i suck pretty badly xD as goldenadept already nows :p

_Kain_

Smash Champion
*looks at Choice's vids* wow....lylat really sucks for Wolf (sarcasm)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I am so mad. My computer decides to restart so it can install updates when I bring it back to my room and leave to brush my teeth for two minutes. I was giving Choice comments on his videos and literally had a new thing to say every three seconds. ****ing Microsoft :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So mad.

Anyways, main points. Choice, follow up and punish better. You're a little bit too slow with some options for them to be effective (ex. usmash OoS vs DB), and don't take some factors into consideration when going for a punish or follow up (ex. Marth does a spaced falling fair on you on SV from below the platform and you usmash OoS, it won't hit unless he's rising and misspaces; you used shine to hit Marth off a platform and then jabbed which would combo under normal circumstances but it's actually better to perform a more defensive/safe option since Marth is out of range for follow ups since he's fallen off and he has a good counterattack option with his fair). Also, what was up with some of your nairs? Idk, that just confused me a bit sometimes lol

Also yeah Lylat ***** :3 You played significantly better on the second game, a lot less getting ***** by fairs lol

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I has lots of vids from HD but I'm ashamed of my performance when I was there therefore eff putting links to em here

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I has lots of vids from HD but I'm ashamed of my performance when I was there therefore eff putting links to em here
who cares about your performance, if anything it will make you better by showing us all how much you sucked

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D56U71XnLA

If played the MU anything close to correctly, prolly would of won instead of blindly charging into his camping last game like a dummy. Since Wolf's camp can rack more DMG. Plus I was just stupid overall. But I didn't so a loss is a loss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2iFpObL5lM

PS2 air is soooo good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JftAN7SmeI

Killed myself last game. FML

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYHrLjMDZBg

Oh god. Gotta work on being gay in this MU for real. Need to stop saying it and just do it. And eff Norfair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhdM7HrcjTs

LOL 2nd stock 1st game. Example of my awful performance I was having all day that day

EDIT: So many failed DACUS'....IDK if it's the TV's I play on or just me cause I swear I never mess up at home or on wifi anymore T_T

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
PS2 is pretty awesome in general, so long as you know the stage :3

For the ICs, try shining right after doing something punishable? It seems like it would've saved you a few grabs. Dunno, shining after I do something stupid helps me escape from a lot of potentially uncool situations haha xD Good job spiking Lain through Brinstar btw :3

Ah... I see why you don't like Norfair lol. Learn how to deal with the lava better, and it will be your best friend :p G&W is pretty good there too though. Also, why weren't you edgeguarding Luigi with shine? :confused:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
PS2 is pretty awesome in general, so long as you know the stage :3

For the ICs, try shining right after doing something punishable? It seems like it would've saved you a few grabs. Dunno, shining after I do something stupid helps me escape from a lot of potentially uncool situations haha xD Good job spiking Lain through Brinstar btw :3

Ah... I see why you don't like Norfair lol. Learn how to deal with the lava better, and it will be your best friend :p G&W is pretty good there too though. Also, why weren't you edgeguarding Luigi with shine? :confused:

Lol I know trust me, idk. Sometimes I feel the TV's are laggier than normal, and i'll dacus or try to speedhug a ledge, n fail and that will just knock me off my comfort zone for the rest of the set. That's why in the sets you see me dash attack a lot, SH to grab the ledge, and not really try any edgeguarding. I tried to spike the Luigi out of it sometimes but failed, shine too @_@ oh well FML i'll try harder next time

.AC.

Smash Lord
if mk is gliding towards you, you can nair and the glide attack will clank with your nair.

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
kain! thanks for some new videos. Hopefully i can get some of mine up for critique soon. Yeah you should play more gay vs IC's its not to hard with wolf. Also like ishiey said. Ice grabbers will almost always punish with grabs so when you are in trouble SHINE! lmao! that spike on lains mk was so sick! i was like wait... what??! i bet he was too.

CX_Soupatroll

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a very long time, and I decided to finally step into the light. Please don't criticize me if I ask a dumb question.

Are there any good wolf videos vs diddy kong? I am having trouble vs him even though I've heard wolf does decently against him.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a very long time, and I decided to finally step into the light. Please don't criticize me if I ask a dumb question.

Are there any good wolf videos vs diddy kong? I am having trouble vs him even though I've heard wolf does decently against him.
HAHAHAHAAHA YOU HAVE THE BEsT NAME EVER!!!

here's a video of all you ever need to do with wolf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKRm5JNOrs

welcome to the wofl boards ^_^

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Way to be helpful guys -______________-

Welcome to the Wolf boards CX :)

I don't have any direct links to the videos you're talking about, but you should be able to find them through JJ's youtube channel or something. The diddy player he usually plays with goes by Turtl, and I think JJ also has a set up with Nannerz, but those are pretty old.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Team JJ now consists of:

JJ Troll Wolf
AC Mexican Wolf
Seagull Wannabe Troll Wolf
Kinetic-TBA
Goldenadept Detective Wolf

Top Bottom