• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

D

Deleted member

Yeah, my Wolf is pretty bad over wifi. I can't play properly with that lag...

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if there are videos, I'll look when i'm out of class, but I know Kain and Lain went at it at the first Hot Dickings.

Do you know if those got recorded Kain?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Played Sato last night and won with Falcon.

This would have been the space where I write a scathing review on the play level, but since her "Wolf Controls" weren't enabled...

So she will be spared. For now. :evil:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if there are videos, I'll look when i'm out of class, but I know Kain and Lain went at it at the first Hot Dickings.

Do you know if those got recorded Kain?
Only the last game did. And it was on FD....so yeah....pretty sure everyone should know how that ended up XD

Choice

Smash Champion
how come you dont team with lain? your names are the same pretty much.

Laem

Smash Champion
If it was about someone making accounts and disliking something, i would thumbs up it

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Sain- "Sain (Welsh for Sound), in full - Recordiau Sain Cyf (Sound Records Ltd) is a Welsh record label, which was in the Welsh folk revival.

It was founded in Cardiff in 1969 by singers and songwriters Dafydd Iwan and Huw Jones, and businessman Brian Morgan Edwards, as a home for Welsh-language rock and folk music, which was otherwise finding it difficult to 'break through' in the UK market. The company released its first single in October 1969, Huw Jones’ Dŵr (Welsh for Water), a song about the drowning of the Tryweryn Valley, in the north-west of Wales, to form Llyn Celyn reservoir. Many of the company’s early releases were recorded at the Rockfield Studios in Monmouthshire. In the early 1970s Sain moved to the Caernarfon area, and opened their first recording studio in 1975 near Llandwrog. Today Sain remains the biggest producer of music of Wales, covering traditional, folk, rock, pop, hip-hop, rap, country and classical music. Rasal Cyf. is the latest label, and this signs young Welsh bands.

The label's Chief Executive is now Dafydd Roberts."

Interesting...

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i like the 2 vids i saw of holms against omegawatts the DK.

one of the only wolfs i've seen use utilt in a serious match and have it connect, twice xD

wolf>DK imo

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I saw those Holms videos a few days ago... he uses dsmash to punish like EVERYTHING @_@ What state is Holms from again? I know he's midwest but not sure where :x

:059:

jpak

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm looking for a video of I think JJ's wolf (im not entirely sure) and hes commentating on what hes thinking during the match. It is wolf vs g&w.

Any ideas where I can find it?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Holms Wolf reminds me kind of Omniswell and Anti's use of Shad.

He is from Oklahoma.

And that Dk looked very bad. He didn't even Bair O__O...

Choice

Smash Champion
you posted a video in the video critique thread. what else was i sposed to do?

edit: the first part, i was just hella tired.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
The other day I decided to use Wolf for the Olimar Match-up, cause using TL against him is tiring and boring as hell, I though I did pretty good cause I beat him most of the time. But after watching this videos and watching some videos of other wolf players I notice how bad I play with him, I really want to improve him, and I pretty much want to use him against Oli, dunno if is a good matchup, but I know is not as boring as with TL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_F8MnkOZc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67fpJ4KtWw8

EDIT: plz watch both videos I played really bad in one of them, so don't base your critique in only one of the videos.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
well first off, stop using fsmash so much. its a really easy habit to fall into cause of the range of the move but its an awful choice in most cases cause of the huge cooldown lag. that olimar wasnt really punishing you properly for overusing it but a lot of people will.

against olimar shine and auto cancelled fairs are your best friend shine gets all pikmin off of you before they can do damage and AC fair cuts through them like cheese, i think it might even kill the purple ones in one hit but dont quote me on it.
someone else will have to explain how to AC fair, i'm terrible at explaining stuff like that.

stop running into his shield and attacking (or in your case shining/bairing) thats just asking to get grabbed
if he likes sitting in his shield a lot then just run up to him and grab or spam lazer some more.

work on spacing your bairs more, its a great move with no lag basically and decent kill power.
less random dairs too, its not that useful xD

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
@ IC0: Yeah, your opponent should not be getting hit by so many stray fsmashes :x That and working on spacing bair better are probably the two main things.

Also, about the fsmash thing... if it's working in a match, there's no need to stop lol. But I guarantee you that at higher levels of play, you will get punished very very hard.

:059:

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
Fsmash is such a cool move that almost nobody who I play against know how to punish it. But ok I'm gonna stop using it that much, and learn other ways to rack up damage. Also someone need to link me a to thread that explains the AC Fair, or someone simply explain it, cause so far I don't like using the move so much cause it has a lot of landing lag and the move overall is slow. lol Those random dair where just random XD idk really why i did them.

Thx for the advices next time I play I'm gonna really think about those tips specially stop the Fsmash spam.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
do you have tap jump on?

if you do then just tap up and flick the c stick forwards to do an AC fair, if done right wolf should just land on his feet and be able to use any move out of it instead of landing hard on his side.

if you dont then use X/Y to jump and slide your finger over to A in one motion, it takes a bit of getting used to but its such a good spacing/approaching move that it'll become 2nd nature for you

Top Bottom