• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Gah777

Smash Lord
Lol I was just messing around with my laptop, besides, the vid is pretty bad. It was against a lv7 fox xD

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
My Wolf needs critiquing... Badly. But I don't have a camera to convert my vids to the computer. Anyone willing to exchange Wii FC's and post my vids for me? I'd really appreciate it.

Gah777

Smash Lord
i could, but the only thing i have to record vids is my laptop camera...

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Well once i get to play on a wii again, ill try recording some battles, i got an SD card sooo..... all is left is me playing against someone xD

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
Well once i get to play on a wii again, ill try recording some battles, i got an SD card sooo..... all is left is me playing against someone xD
I'd play you. I get on wifi pretty much everyday (I have no life XD)

it's not that bad, just it's REALLY sensitive to brightness and I haven't figured out the settings on my TV to make it better.
Well as long as you can see the match clearly that's kool with me

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yeah just give me some time to play around with it and I'll let ya know.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Hai guyz. i showed these things to seagull so i might as well show this to you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/audauro

choice/kain has seen them already too. Some of these things were gonna be in community wolf video that i submitted. In case you dont want to download the huge file (it has more combos in it too) then here are some of my more unique ones:

Gah777

Smash Lord
awsome cuz i've been looking into aerial shine combos and you're the first one i've seen do this other than me, so i wasn't sure it was a combo.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I don't think shine > bair is a combo :x Tried it on Atomsk's Marth way back when, traded with his fair.

:059:
dONT QUESTION ME!

just kidding i'll explain

Shine Frame Advantage (Greatest to Smallest)
Jiggs: 7
Lucas: 6
G&W: 6
Squirtle: 6
Pika: 6
Kirby:6
MK: 6
D3: 6
Olimar: 6
Fox: 6
Falco: 6
ZSS: 6
Pit: 6
IC: 5, 7(nana)
Mario: 5
Luigi: 5
Peach: 5
Bowser: 5
Donkey: 5
Diddy: 5
Yoshi: 5
Ness: 5
Snake: 5
Sonic: 5
Charizard: 5
Zelda: 5
Sheik: 5
Ganon: 5
TLink: 5
Link: 5
Marth: 5

if opponent is in the air, it should combo.

it combos metaknight even if he's not in the air

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
That includes the forced landing lag though I believe, the numbers are off of grounded shine so... they have to land, and yeah, landing lag.

:3

:059:

Choice

Smash Champion
busy with school maybe? wait i think he should be starting next week.

Choice

Smash Champion
the entire wolf boards love you as our mod though. we'd prolly harass and scare away anyone else.

Choice

Smash Champion
i have some being processed currently. that or they're never gonna be put up for some reason =/

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Don't know to critique it since u say u play bad on wifi but.....you should never blaster more than twice in the same exact spot. Learn to to RAR blaster or reverse blaster, makes the blaster less predictable. Recovering isn't that hard on PS1 just learn to avoid the area where if u choose to scar u end up under the stage instead of on it @_@

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
I still need some critiquing if someone would be so kind as to post my vids for me... o.o

And a little tip to you Auspher, try to work in some combos in there. Wolf has awsome air game, try getting your opponent in the air more often to knock em around a bit. Also... never just recover as soon as you fly off stage, you want to either aim your recovery towards the edge of the stage or just scar the stage... rather than landing dead in front of your opponent and leaving yourself completely vulnerable with the landing lag. Just something I observed....

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I pointed out that side-B fail earlier.

I need to semi-scar. That's something I never do.

Laem

Smash Champion
im not actually sure whats the right thread
but some1 tell me why japes is supposed to be a good wolf stage

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Good stuff Ishiey.

And Auspher if you wanted my advice (Idk how legit it is, I was never really a good Wolf lol)
But your Wolf seemed really...awkward, there was absolutely no flow to the way you did things. It seems to me like you did a lot of unnecessary moves, and laggy moves which made it seem like no flow. I think you need to be more careful in your move selection. It seemed like you were trying to hit him, but you missed...a LOT. Deliberate misses are okay, as long as they're deliberate but yeah, in general, if you're aiming to hit, you should hit. I always think of that one saying that they say to snipers; "One shot, one kill" In the same way, you shouldn't be missing a hit. Being dodged or blocked is understandable, but you should be predicting that and countering it =)

Anyway, just my two cents, the awkwardness and lack of precision was probably due to WiFi (I know exactly how you feel, after 10 months of not playing WiFi and suddenly getting back into it...I wasn't exactly graceful with my Wolf hahah).

Top Bottom