• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

tekkie

Smash Master
ish is a beast

all i got from your critique was "stage spike with bayonet more" :awesome:

just kidding but everything you said was legit and im working on a lot of it already :D thanks man

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thanks for the critiques, I agree with what you say, other than Nair, it's a pretty good "I have to land, jump and hit an attack instantly" move :0

I've changed my play style a lot since that last tournament, played very well today, took a round off Nicole and shoulda taken one off D3Mac (grab this bird). I dunno if any videos were taken other than me screwing around in doubles as Link, but even sitting and watching myself play has helped a lot.

Laem

Smash Champion
ish is a beast

all i got from your critique was "stage spike with bayonet more" :awesome:

just kidding but everything you said was legit and im working on a lot of it already :D thanks man
omg
bayonet stage spike
drop off reverse b when some1s recovering low
IT IS MY PRIMARY GOAL!!

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
YES!! Im so hyped right now!! I finally get to upload some videos for critique/use Should be up by tommorow!!! Ill post here asap!

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
I never post on Smashboards but what the hell.

These are Wi-Fi matches played against Swordsaint from about a month ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNNKIUlce_w (Wolf v Snake)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKqQx8TZOTw (Wolf v Metaknight)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZHvgcl8AU4 (Wolf v Falco)

Wolf v Metaknight is pretty good but I don't play very well in the others. I only just started uploading the other day so I don't have many. Bare in mind, I'm a scrubby Australian Wolf. Still, glad to hear any advice you guys might give. :)

Laem

Smash Champion
good matches
only a true master of the blaster can afford to use it at such close ranges
also when recovering none should use the doublejump for shooting a stageheight blaster, cuz as seen in the vid a good player will punish u for it every time(although in that situation if you manage to recover with sideb instead of upb it might work out)

tekkie

Smash Master

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Very good, i just watched the 2nd video, id say you should improve your reaction spèed, as fighting mk requires perfect punishes and 0 mistakes..... but you did well, also what tekkie said.

I should get some new videos from me :S

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks guys! Yeah I feel like I get stuck in my shield alot and am not sure what to do. Like I said the 2nd video is much better!! lol The first one makes me sad. But Dakpo is such a great player with his reads/gimps!

I need more critiques!! Ishy Kain JJ Seagull Choice Where you at!!?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Panic, you need to work on your DI and shine>Dsmash doesn't combo. Shine>aaa combos and is very good at refreshing moves and racking up damage. I'll have more critique later, but too busy at the moment to post a full review.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
@Panic: If you get stuck in your shield maybe you could try SH OOS retreating AC Fair sometimes? Seems to work well but you have to be quick.

I watched your videos and all I can say is you should probably use a little more Fair. Never attack a MK offstage as well and maybe practice Shine out of Tornado. Very good though.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I am busy with college-stuffs atm but should be pretty good for critiques on Monday, maybe I'll try all of the recent things then :)

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I'm tempted to upload all my videos that noones seen before. The reason is, i want to distract ishieymoro from his schoolwork because i will request a critique on each different character i play against O_O

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm tempted to upload all my videos that noones seen before. The reason is, i want to distract ishieymoro from his schoolwork because i will request a critique on each different character i play against O_O
... Do it. I dare you :glare: lol

:awesome:

Also, Gheb, weren't you supposed to have videos soon? >_>

:059:

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Was hoping to get a little more critique!!! Comeon my fellow WOFLZ!!
Some essential things are missing, SH and FH Blaster (gives you more mobility and grounded Blaster makes you vulnerable to tornado), Retreating Fairs, varying ledge get ups. Try and incorporate jump shine (its preferable to staying in shield), even though its use is more limited against MK.

Tyler_ACE

Smash Cadet
Panic, when I watched ur vids, every time u went off-stage with MK I cringed. Lol. That's a huge no-no XD but try to use ur retreating Nair to stop people from landing huge combos on u, except on anybody with a sword, then if they follow u, they get hit by the Nair and u can follow up with jabs or Usmash. If they start and use projectiles, don't panic, just shine when u land then laser. It works for me :3

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Ehhh going offstage isnt that bad if you know what you're doing, but generally try to avoid it against metaknight.

If they start and use projectiles, don't panic, just shine when u land then laser. It works for me :3

What character has a sword... AND PROJECTILES? other than tlink, in which case you shouldn't really be standing there; you're approaching.

Tyler_ACE

Smash Cadet
I wasn't talking about a character that had swords and projectiles, i was just explaining the different situations. And I didn't say u were approaching, just the other player may have just got u in a grab, and u try to avoid thier combo. Don't overthink it now.

Top Bottom