• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i liked killed myself alot when i used him in tourney saturday. Then at Cat4 same thing happened. T_T
I heard about that...you lost to BlackWalz' Olimar...that's unusual to lose against Olimar with Wolf. But then again...it is Black Walz after all...

Either way, I'll update the new videos at once. They're probably the best videos I've seen so far from Wolf. It shows why I like Wolf so much: he's such a good character and he also has lots of room for creativity...few characters are like that imo.

One thing I'd like to know is that music thing with your Wii...what kind of hacks did you use to modify the music like this? I'd love to do this too...

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i 2 stocked him the match before. He picked halberd. I did up-b and he kissed the ledge and didnt grab it. Second stock i was tryin to f-b and he ended up up-b'ing to the ledge so i got edgehogged. U kno how horrible it feels losing like that.

castorpollux

Smash Champion

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
This thread needs to be revised to show who the person is fighting rather than a generic Youtube link; for example, "Germ (Wolf) vs. Dojo (MK)" rather than, "http://www.youtube.com/blahblahblah."

I say need instead of should because that is nothing short of the truth. If I want to find videos of Wolf vs. Diddy Kong because I'm curious how other Wolf players fight Diddy, I sure as hell don't want to click everyone of those links.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OK, I updated it now...I added names and characters to the videos so everybody knows what he's watching. I removed the very old videos on equi's request.

:059:

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Candy does pretty nice with Wolf. I like the first one against Gonzo as Kirby. I noticed Candy does a lot of short hop + bair, which is an awesome attack btw, I need to practice that.

I also thought it was cool when Kirby tried to knock him off the edge but Wolf short hopped off of it and pwned Kirby with dair, finally grabbing the edge again.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i know :( i was like **** man.
also i got 3rd in a tourney with anther lain spanda ding and judge today. vids may be posted if they were taken.

Crew

Smash Apprentice
First off, good thread. However...

I chose a video at random for my first viewing, watching Germ get nearly 3 stocked by a Snake in August. That video might as well belong in the Snake boards, not here so much. Unless we're trying to analyze how many times a Wolf can explode.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lol. Speaking of which, matches from over six months ago aren't really relevant anymore. How about adding some of Castor's recent videos, and same for Chexr and Equi if they have anything new?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lol. Speaking of which, matches from over six months ago aren't really relevant anymore.
Then there wouldn't be any vids here anymore :p
Chexr and Equi have no new Videos and Candy doesn't seem to use him in tourney anymore (traitor lol!) except for that ditto with Castorpollux. I probably add JJ's/Castors videos soon though.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
lol candy i honestly did try to put em but youtube wont let me for some reason. I'll see if i can put em up on a different video hosting website though

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Then there wouldn't be any vids here anymore :p
Chexr and Equi have no new Videos and Candy doesn't seem to use him in tourney anymore (traitor lol!) except for that ditto with Castorpollux. I probably add JJ's/Castors videos soon though.

just for that......one of the next tournys i goto ima go ALL wolf.....and make sure i get all my matches recorded :-D

castor:kk thanks ^_^

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Good ****, man. You got 2nd right? Are any of the matches vs SpamuraiPanda recorded?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Yea i got 2nd, but I used Metaknight against Panda, due to i play him all day in friendlies with wolf and his snake just destroys my wolf.

I don't know what to do with wolf vs snake :(

i know people say wolf can compete with snake but i just dont see it. any tips?

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Yea i got 2nd, but I used Metaknight against Panda, due to i play him all day in friendlies with wolf and his snake just destroys my wolf.

I don't know what to do with wolf vs snake :(

i know people say wolf can compete with snake but i just dont see it. any tips?
Ive been eliminated by the same snake 2 tournaments in a row. I don't have any trouble against regular snakes. It's the ones that have amazing DI that are annoying me ATM. I have a new strategy which im gonna test out in a tournament this weekend

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Eh, yeah, Snake's a pain for me too. Try baiting his crap (Aka, Ftilt and Utilt) Snake's like to airdodge into the ground, so charge your Dsmashes/Usmashes to punish. Snake lives forever, so yeah, that's also a pain. Second hit of Ftilt > Bair. That is also a pain. ALTHOUGH. Fair ***** against Snake. Fair has a really big hitbox, and it sends them up (Snake's favorite spot).

I dunno, just outsmart SNake and you'll win... space your crap well? I have absolutely no clue what to do against really good grenade placement. It just *****, and don't get grabbed.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
last week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_N9d207Dus&feature=channel_page Anther pikachu vs me wolf
i win this match made me soo happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSzCvoxDDug&feature=channel_page anher diddy kong vs me wolf
anthers diddy is really funny we were both laghing because he had no clue what to do , this is not a real serious match

Yesterday ( saturday )

Anther pikachu vs me wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0hOJbAI3k&feature=channel_page 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P74ecNvdHoQ 3
I think the stage ***** me here along with anther

I almost beat judge with wolf but beat him in the set with Ic's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLt1IVHOkRA Judge mk vs me Ic's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xvS-JoszZw judge mk vs Me wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlkCjCog744 Judge mk vs me Ic's

for all you guys who dont know judge he got 7th at cot4 and ally and m2k both say hes the 3rd best mk

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omniswell, just out of curiosity, what is it that makes you like brinstar so much?

i like the hump, the orb thingys, and the stands that hold the platforms. i just personally liked the stage since melee and things tend to work out in my favor there. i also get counterpicked there alot since ic's cant play there. andfor some reason i tend to get easier kills there.

i would never go there against snake though.

teekay

Smash Journeyman
Ive been eliminated by the same snake 2 tournaments in a row. I don't have any trouble against regular snakes. It's the ones that have amazing DI that are annoying me ATM. I have a new strategy which im gonna test out in a tournament this weekend
This is why I've always firmly maintained Wolf ultimately has a disadvantage in this matchup. No matter what good things he may have, a well played Snake lasts SO incredibly long against Wolf that it almost doesn't matter. =/

Wolf would just have such an easier time in general if he had even ONE more good kill move. Just one. It's a shame.

Congrats on beating Anther, Omniswell. No small accomplishment!

Top Bottom