• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I was just arguing that people play Project M out here and a number of people enjoy it frequently. Furthermore, I thought the PR thing was just an amusing aside, not the focal point of the conversation!

Man, I really don't like PRs. They just... drama.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
For the record Sparta Kick will.be moving to Midland and Oblivion will be going to.University of Michigan. Northern MI will be all up to Super lol

RED6

Smash Apprentice
Awww yeahhh

I like the way this man thinks :denzel:

p.s. you want the $5 that I won from the tourney or his salty $5 I won from the MM he wanted after? :yeahboi:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
So is West MI ever going to start a legit crew? I haven't seen a single cool crew battle happen in a MI tournament. I mean, there's whatever is left of 6th Pillar, and then there is Fish Flop... West MI, where your crew at?

Also is anyone looking to go to RAIN?

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Are you stupid?

West MI doesn't need a crew because:

1. we're bad
2. Crew battles don't happen
3. None of us live close enough together to justify a crew
4. We're bad

Also Lordy's tourney is the same day as RAIN.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Are you stupid?

West MI doesn't need a crew because:

1. we're bad
2. Crew battles don't happen
3. None of us live close enough together to justify a crew
4. We're bad

Also Lordy's tourney is the same day as RAIN.
I forgot. You play pretty strictly Brawl.

You don't know what fun is.

I mean, your argument is littered with holes, but I guess this is your attempt at trolling again. Moving on, Lordy's tournaments are hype, but I'd rather go to a larger regional if I had the choice. Gotta support that FishFlopStreams. Still, I put the word out in a couple of places, so I'll be seeing if the interest is there, and if not, I'm heading to Lordy's then.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
It's unfortunate we moved the house tourney to the 26th, otherwise I might consider going to RAIN. I'mma support Lordy's house tourney over mk banned events though. Not to mention this Little Caesars!? Also, I'll team with you in dubs if kenny doesn't show-up lordy >:l

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Yo Lordy your next tourney is the weekend of the next mtg prerelease, which is fine dont worry I still plan to go to your tourney this time actually. But If you want to go to the prerelease too maybe I could come to GR and go with you then crash at your place until the tourney? Unless you're busy.

All tentative plans of course ^_^

:phone:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Yo Lordy your next tourney is the weekend of the next mtg prerelease, which is fine dont worry I still plan to go to your tourney this time actually. But If you want to go to the prerelease too maybe I could come to GR and go with you then crash at your place until the tourney? Unless you're busy.

All tentative plans of course ^_^

If you mean hit up a GR prerelease on Friday and hangout all Satuday, that's all good with me :yeahboi:

Tbird and Adam want to go to the prelease as well so we will see if we can all hang out together when the time comes!

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Anybody have a recording setup? Getting some footage of both games on the 26th would be nice.

(I'm greedy and want to see recordings of me sucking **** at this game, hahaha)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
In mi we keep mk legal

Before the Lordy tourneys west mi had skynet which was mk banned

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
But we didn't plan those tournaments. It was outsiders that did and only banned MK because The Unity Rule set had him banned and its the easiest rule set for someone that does not understand running tournaments to use.

Basically MK was banned because the T.O. was uneducated and the Unity Rule Set is set up in a manner that is more appealing to an outsider

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I do because my first 2 games as random I got mk and had to quit out

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Who/where are these Muskegon people from the OP? I'm in Grand Haven.
Yo, I'm Tom, I pretty much the ambassador and spokesperson for Muskegon. Most of our smashfests are fairly spontaneous but if you wanna PM me either a cell number and/or your facebook I can get a hold of you if we are doing anything or if you host a smashfest we can attempt to show up.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm Tom, I pretty much the ambassador and spokesperson for Muskegon. Most of our smashfests are fairly spontaneous but if you wanna PM me either a cell number and/or your facebook I can get a hold of you if we are doing anything or if you host a smashfest we can attempt to show up.
If Tom is the ambassador then I guess that makes me the royal jester haha. What game do you like to play, because the majority of Muskegon players play Brawl and PM, but we have quite a few who play Melee as well.

Top Bottom