• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Should I make a new thread?

Are you guys thinking about coming out again? Maybe change it to every other Sat or something? Lemme kn0w
I cant do it Saturday and I might be down to go tonight if there is interest but im the only one from Muskegon that seems to want to do anything today

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Ok Would you be up for tomorrow maybe If there is interest? (I also have Fridays off from work)

Sarix

Smash Ace
It's a bit short notice, but I can check.

Edit: Okay so far Torvus and I should be coming. I'm checking with my friend Vox and a few others to see if they can come.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So guys. There's a Megabus route that goes from Detroit to Grand Rapis fo super cheap now. If I bussed down there one weekend would someone be willing to pick me up from GR and we can all gather, chill, get crunk and play Smash? Lemme know.

Sarix

Smash Ace
I probably can Tech, granted I close from 6-10 this Saturday and work from 12-4pm the next one if that's when you decided to come. Though I'm pretty flexible still.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So guys. There's a Megabus route that goes from Detroit to Grand Rapis fo super cheap now. If I bussed down there one weekend would someone be willing to pick me up from GR and we can all gather, chill, get crunk and play Smash? Lemme know.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ill take the weekend off if you let me know which one works for you. But I need 2-3 weeks notice

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So I changed the OP around a little bit.

Also Tech you wanna just plan on the next weekend I can get off, probally be the 21st or 28th

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Yooo. That'd be pretty sick.

I'd be down to house.

Also, is anything happening tomorrow?

Sarix

Smash Ace
I'm flexible with either it would just be trickier for us to arrange the carpool on short notice to got to lordy's.

Edit: You can take my off being interested in the tourney, my job got priority.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So like:

Does the last weekend of July work for everyone? I'm thinking that's when I wanna pop up and hang with you people. I'm gonna make men out of all of you. ESPECIALLY you, Keifer.

:denzel:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Just come to my house.

You guys are welcome to go to Skynet but I'm not gonna spend $5 to play Brawl there anymore :yeahboi:

Also @Tech I'd be happy to house anybody anytime. I have two extra couches and plenty of space.

Edit again: does anyone have a three-prong screwdrvier or anything that will open a GCN controller?

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Just come to my house.

You guys are welcome to go to Skynet but I'm not gonna spend $5 to play Brawl there anymore :yeahboi:

Also @Tech I'd be happy to house anybody anytime. I have two extra couches and plenty of space.

Edit again: does anyone have a three-prong screwdrvier or anything that will open a GCN controller?
Chet does but Idk if it is with him also we are on our way

:phone:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
[collapse=Jun 14]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Jul 6]

[/collapse]

Change the title to biweeklys at my house

Maybe make a directory? I can PM you some thingz

Maybe change title to west MI social ? idk idc tired

[collapse=ok]