• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West meets the East

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
If you guys want to do this, I want to test out 8 player support on Mupen64++ (with the ability to swap/toggle) controllers. This would make for a real crew battle.
this idea sounds sweet.

As for the basis of this operation, it will indeed go on

Protocol: As of now it is and 8v8 battle royal. If yallz cannot fill the lineup of 8 by next week...we will downgrade to 5v5 royal rumble status. So i can WWF stomp on u guys.. anyways i digress...so heres the line up u must fullfil by october ____. too lazy to look up date

1. Akatsuki Leader
2. Soul Society King
3. Aizen Hollow
4. Hokage
5. Jounin
6. Genin
7. Academy Dropout
8. Konohamaru

Get ur 8 rady...no stacking allowed. If caught stacking...West Coast will STACK BACK BITTCHES TO THE MAX FTW! ahahahahha...anyways i digress again.

Operation Round Robin: So to figure yallz lineup i say have 2 sets of ffa matches. The top 2 finishers of each match will play in the #1-4 rank ffa, while the losers play #5-8 ffa match. Total of 2 ffas a person. If yallz are uber lazy like me...u can do a random drawing like me n ask each person to pik a number. ahahahahha...LAZYNESS FTW. Do as u may...just get ur line rdy. If yallz dnt like this method then im open to suggestions...most likely i will say *** off and ur stuck with my methods once again.

good day....

greenblob

Smash Lord
We should just have a 20v20 crew battle (5 stock per person, 4 people per team so that's 8 people in the game) with teams as stacked as possible (except Isai; you already said no Isai :p).

WC would look something like: Johnny, BEEF, M3tr01D, and a have a mini tournament for the last slot (not too sure how WC people stack against each other)
EC: Moogle, Nephiros, Sensei, and probably either HH, Valoem, Asylum, etc.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I figured out SSB at school the other day so I'd be able to play for the east provided it's at a convenient time. Of course, if it's anytime in winter break it'd be much easier for me, but that's a long way off.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
hmmm 4v4 will be difficult to figure out for west coast, too many good players. we don't even know if johnny would want to play so his spot might be up too. I could see boom beef tiger and me working good though.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
I'll support east if I get the time and I'm on when it happens but I'm not using mupen, I get huge input delay for some reason. Funny cuz, mupen is supposed to have less. I hate you windows...

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I didn't know this was actually gonna be a crew battle I thought it was just a brag topic for those of us on the west coast.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
so who can beat isai at FC?

no1 did,exactly

who beats him online when he aint sandbaging?

idk,but i dont think any1 could if hes in his prime :ohwell:
I dont think you know anything about ssb64. Yes Isai is the best, however west coast is more than strong enough without isai. With isai there is no contest.

Possible WC players: M3tr01D, SuperBoomFan, DreDay, Captain Blowjob, Darth Fox, BEEF, Johnny, Tigerbombz, SuperThaliumFan

Possible EC players: BHLMRO, MattNF, Sensei, Moogle, Asylum, DaPuffster, Winston, Valoem, Volrec, Nephiros, Nintendude, Moocow, Korobeniki, BleachMan, HebrewHammer

Seems like it could be evenly matched, but I'm probably missing a ****load of people.
I think we should have regional qualifiers to see who represents east and west. Top 5 on the coasts face off. Im down sign me up. Also i think we should play on p2p only.

p2p >>>>>>>>> kaillera

also at greenblob's map: I think virginia and west virginia are on altantic north

Zantetsu

Smash Master

no1 did,exactly

See i hate it when melee players come in and act like they know stuff. Just like valoem said. West coast can take care of themselves. Its not like isai is the only GOOD player at ssb64 in the world >_>

mooney I have a feeling you don't know a thing about who plays SSB64 online and it's almost as if your only purpose in this thread is to suck up to isai
LOL. I remember when i used to do that when i first started playing ssb64. I used to always want isai to post in one of my threads. Now if he does its just another person XP

Nintendude

Smash Hero

no1 did,exactly

That's not the point.

If I were to rank the players from the coasts without Isai, it would be something along the lines of SuperBoomFan (WC) > Johnny (WC) > Sensei (EC) and Tigerbombz (WC) > DreDay and JaimeHR (both WC) > Captain Blowjob (WC) > Darthfox (WC) and Nephiros (EC) > etc etc

(this is just roughly and probably slightly inaccurate, don't argue about this plz)

Look at the WC compared to the EC, and this is without Isai.

So in conclusion you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
That's not the point.

If I were to rank the players from the coasts without Isai, it would be something along the lines of SuperBoomFan (WC) > Johnny (WC) > Sensei (EC) and Tigerbombz (WC) > DreDay and JaimeHR (both WC) > Captain Blowjob (WC) > Darthfox (WC) and Nephiros (EC) > etc etc

(this is just roughly and probably slightly inaccurate, don't argue about this plz)

Look at the WC compared to the EC, and this is without Isai.

So in conclusion you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Quoted for ****ing truth!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

See i hate it when melee players come in and act like they know stuff. Just like valoem said. West coast can take care of themselves. Its not like isai is the only GOOD player at ssb64 in the world >_>

i play ssb64 online alot actually

i even have a n64 at home lol(random)

i just didnt rly say what i was trying to say that wel...:ohwell:

Yes Isai is the best, however west coast is more than strong enough without isai. With isai there is no contest.
this is true

_kSo_

Smash Master
I think we should have regional qualifiers to see who represents east and west. Top 5 on the coasts face off. Im down sign me up. Also i think we should play on p2p only.
me too :p

oh **** but wait im sorta on the west coast atm....eff that im representing east coast for life

Top Bottom