• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Kary why are you feeling seph toDay but then DH/NH tomorrow, what is stopping you from DH toDay ?

Also why are you considering going for DH considering just a couple posts ago you said you felt he was more townie after re-reading D1 ?
How is No Hetero a double voter now ?
Okay , so we are back to my question before, why are we not lynching DH at this point ?
Are we seriously going to keep waiting on him to post in the hopes that he astounds us ?

Literally everyone in this thread wants this slot gone in some form.

So what exactly are we waiting on ?

@NH talk to me about post DH lynch , who do you move to based on his flip ?
Yo, NH , why didn't you say before you had a BP ? (I.e after the first no kill ? ). Because now there is some logic as to why there may have been no night kill , where before there wasn't hence me not feeling like scum had one.

Also orbo's here so if you wanna question him on stuff now is the best time

Kary why are you feeling seph toDay but then DH/NH tomorrow, what is stopping you from DH toDay ?

Also why are you considering going for DH considering just a couple posts ago you said you felt he was more townie after re-reading D1 ?

How is No Hetero a double voter now ?

kay , so we are back to my question before, why are we not lynching DH at this point ?
Are we seriously going to keep waiting on him to post in the hopes that he astounds us ?

Literally everyone in this thread wants this slot gone in some form.

So what exactly are we waiting on ?

@NH talk to me about post DH lynch , who do you move to based on his flip ?

Yo, NH , why didn't you say before you had a BP ? (I.e after the first no kill ? ). Because now there is some logic as to why there may have been no night kill , where before there wasn't hence me not feeling like scum had one.

Also orbo's here so if you wanna question him on stuff now is the best time

FullMetalLynch

12a. Hydras, if in the game, must post in their Hydra accounts. This is so other players can easily review their posting history. All mistakes will be dealt with via a punishment from the mod. There will be NO warnings for this. All hydras must have the name of both players located in the bio information (location or custom title). You CANNOT "revert back" to your primary account if your hydra buddy disappears; you are stuck in that account.
12b. If a Hydra makes a mistake, they must immediately post in the Hydra account using the exact same wording as the previous post. If someone posts inbetween them, they are SOL.
for future reference

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Add nh quote

When July said she had 2 wincons, it was clear that one of them was not in her role PM, as it had been given to her by someone else.

Okay?

You should have known July was lying not from the number of wincons, but because what she claimed didn't add up with what you knew

I knew by both?

I thought Inferno may have also been a winconcop the moment he crumbed it D1. It affected my N1 action and everything. On his flip I believe he may have been a JOAT, but I have no reason to doubt that he investigated July.

I agree, he investigated July.

I doubt July would have been given a different curse, and I doubt your ability would have picked up that wincon, both because it was given, and because it wouldn't replace her 1st wincon

But you don't even know if it's the same?

It seems very unlikely that Inferno would receive someone's 2nd wincon before their 1st, or that July, when claiming, would claim only her 2nd wincon as the only wincon in her role PM.

Alright that's fair.

What if Inferno was a daycop and investigated him and I got him after?
What if I got redirected?
What if Inferno got redirected?

I'm just claiming what I got as result :/ I don't even see why you DENY the possibility when there is no possible reason for me to lie about my result w.r.t July. You're factoring a (given, likely) possibility, but you're not considering reasoning behind it. You're hammering hard on it and when asked about it pretend to be reasonable like so:
I wasn't impressed. I may re-read it and see if I can shake the feeling he's lying.

MEANWHILE, you claim that my play has been "scummy or VERY UGLY". Why not lynch me on my play?

This is bull****. There must be redirector or inferno was a day-cop. what if Inferno was a multishot day JOAT? Would fit Swiss. Either way, a point I'm making is that you're trying to lynch me on a possible situation while going after me all game simply for bad play, terrible play etc. Now I haven't heard a word on that. Why?

In fairness, my reads permit both DH and Seph being scum.

And now NH over DH? Inconsistent and convenient, and without reason. Your main point was DH/Seph. Now it's Seph -> NH.

You're doing the basic "voting X in 12 hours" which is basically giving yourself a reason to vote. Don't like it. You're testing the waters A LOT saying "I wanna vote Seph" "inclined towards a Seph lynch" and it's icky-sticky-vicky.

Also, I don't get why people are talking about Indies the last few pages. Is there any evidence of there being indies other than ****ty setup speculation? Why is that even being typed out if we likely have mafia still around? Is Town trying to personally give leeway to scum to talk about absolutely nothing and hide behind useless ****? Am I missing something?

I'm afraid that was my paranoia, I think.

@Seph, you didn't like FML early on, and recently you tried the vote on Hando. Have you doubted Hando's clear at all since it came to light?

Uhh it's a bit complicated.
On part of Handorin, his global win-con is weird (doesn't align) and he claimed a clear but never the way HOW he got the clear, on a player I found scummy.

I mean, getting a clear in an OS game is VERY surprising to say the least, so that does stand out to me.

So yeah, there is some doubt between Hando/FML, and FML's frantic search for a traitor has me on my toes too.

But goddamnit I can't be. I gotta work with all clears I can get tbh. The only problem for us is that I'm one of the few non-clears, so I'm likely to survive. With Kary around pushing me, it's gonna be balls. Also, Handorin flipped FRIGGIN TOWN. There's no reason to doubt him.
If we lose to FML/Handorin, then I'll cuss at OS for including Handorin's role and move on with my life. I'm not walking that avenue.

I want to lynch Kary, his play is way too inconsistent, flippyfloppy, and generally just bad. Like how he played to his cop role? Not even crumbing? What? I'm lying about my result? Why? I did not lie about my role. Why would I lie about a result? Like I said I have no idea what he's getting at and he's doing it all as safe as he can etc. Dirty.

I want to lynch DH. I rather lynch DH because that leaves us with more options and information tomorrow if we get a night kill tonight. Even Kary should rather lynch DH because it leaves him more options tomorrow. Lynching not-DH today practically ends the game because DH will be lynched tomorrow. If Kary is scum, this is perfect. Also, with his new inconsistent stance making, he can flop between DH and NH as he pleases! Friggin awesome.

Get DH. Look good at Kary tomorrow.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Let me brow-beat you a little then

VOTE SEPH! DO IT NOW!

HE IS LYING; HE IS SCUM

THE ONLY REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR HIS RESULTS

WHEN COMPARED TO INFERNO'S AND JULY'S PLAY

IS THAT SEPH IS LYING, AND THAT HE IS SCUM

LOOK:

THIS IS NOT ****ING ROCKET SCIENCE

HE IS LYING; HE NEEDS TO DIE

**** YOUR READS, IDLE QUESTIONS AND SPECULATION

HE IS LYING, AND NEEDS TO DIE

VOTE SEPH
Now you're speaking my language!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I doubt July would have been given a different curse, and I doubt your ability would have picked up that wincon, both because it was given, and because it wouldn't replace her 1st wincon

But you don't even know if it's the same?
Option 1; July was given a 'curse' wincon, which was different to the 'curse' wincons other players received, and for some reason your investigation picked up this wincon but not the one in her role PM. Seems unlikely.

What if Inferno was a daycop and investigated him and I got him after?
What if I got redirected?
What if Inferno got redirected?
Option 2; You were redirected. This is possible, but you didn't even mention it at the time. There's also the question of a) why scum would choose to redirect you, rather than say investigative-crumbing Inferno, and then b) why, given that they'd redirected you, they didn't then act on that, for instance by pushing that you and Inferno had different results.

Option 3; Inferno was redirected, except that it seems clear that he agreed with the wincon July eventually claimed, and there's no way July could've known that result unless they redirected Inferno to a scumbuddy, which seems an utter waste.

I'm just claiming what I got as result :/ I don't even see why you DENY the possibility when there is no possible reason for me to lie about my result w.r.t July. You're factoring a (given, likely) possibility, but you're not considering reasoning behind it. You're hammering hard on it and when asked about it pretend to be reasonable like so:
I'm ignoring what I see as unlikely possibilities in favour of what I see as a much more plausible explanation, which lines up much better with my read on you.

And you're arguing that 'there's no reason for me to lie', except that given your play Day 2, where you were overwhelmingly confident in a July lynch, you would have to claim SOME sort of result on July to establish your CREDIBILITY; something you have worked hard for this game, presumably to ensure your own survival.

MEANWHILE, you claim that my play has been "scummy or VERY UGLY". Why not lynch me on my play?
Because it's absolutely irrelevant and unnecessary, and for some ******** reason everyone has you as town, despite your play D1 being mostly showmanship over content, and your play every Day since lining up with popular opinion, and promising us some sort of 'surprise'.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Actually , his reasoning on July was that i must have been bussing her, making him very confident on us as scum with July. He even said we'd go the next day.

I remember thinking it was more odd than scummy IIRC, i'll have to read back to remember exactly how it went down

FullMetalLynch

Actually , his reasoning on July was that i must have been bussing her, making him very confident on us as scum with July. He even said we'd go the next day.

I remember thinking it was more odd than scummy IIRC, i'll have to read back to remember exactly how it went down

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
And now NH over DH? Inconsistent and convenient, and without reason. Your main point was DH/Seph. Now it's Seph -> NH.
Uhh, either you've misread me or you're strawmanning me! I said at the start of the Day my lynchpool was DH/NH, and if you'd asked I would have said NH > DH. The fact that I think you're lying has brought you straight to the top. Capiche?

You're doing the basic "voting X in 12 hours" which is basically giving yourself a reason to vote. Don't like it. You're testing the waters A LOT saying "I wanna vote Seph" "inclined towards a Seph lynch" and it's icky-sticky-vicky.
Or I was doing that to try and get you to respond, to give you a fair chance before I lynch your sorry *** for lying!

I want to lynch Kary, his play is way too inconsistent, flippyfloppy, and generally just bad. Like how he played to his cop role? Not even crumbing? What? I'm lying about my result? Why? I did not lie about my role. Why would I lie about a result? Like I said I have no idea what he's getting at and he's doing it all as safe as he can etc. Dirty.
You were asking before why I'm not trying to lynch you on your play. If you like, I can just quote this bit here, and point out how you're making vague general accusations about my slot without backing them up, and asking rhetorical questions, some of which have already been answered. You could say that you're trying to ride out that town-read you got from people and generally discredit me!

Bottom line, I don't see what you've done that makes you town.

And if you ARE town, the most plausible explanation is that there is a redirector, and you were redirected N1, to someone who's scum or didn't claim, and that July was the redirector, which explains why you've not been targeted since, and scum never pushed with the knowledge they'd redirected you.

I think it's MUCH more plausible that July and Inferno were playing with their heads screwed on straight, there were no N1 shenanigans, and that you're lying.

CAN WE PLEASE VOTE SEPH ALREADY

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I appreciate you looking at the options, but what about daycop inferno? That seems the most plausible. Or redirect. I really don't know what you're getting at. The fact that your idea doesn't line up with what I say doesn't mean I'm wrong, especially when there are so many uncertain factors. Especially because it's an OS game. Think with me instead of against me for a second here. Why would I claim a fake result?

Because it's absolutely irrelevant and unnecessary, and for some ******** reason everyone has you as town, despite your play D1 being mostly showmanship over content, and your play every Day since lining up with popular opinion, and promising us some sort of 'surprise'.

It's not irrelevant goddamnit. You're skewing the situation to make it irrelevant.

Uhh, either you've misread me or you're strawmanning me! I said at the start of the Day my lynchpool was DH/NH, and if you'd asked I would have said NH > DH. The fact that I think you're lying has brought you straight to the top. Capiche?

ur face
look at the post number
You're implying it's Seph/DH. Or wait, now it's Seph/NH/DH? All the non-clears? How ****ing convenient.

You were asking before why I'm not trying to lynch you on your play. If you like, I can just quote this bit here, and point out how you're making vague general accusations about my slot without backing them up, and asking rhetorical questions, some of which have already been answered. You could say that you're trying to ride out that town-read you got from people and generally discredit me!

SUMMARY
S.U.M.M.A.R.Y.

EVER SEEN THEM?

THOSE VAGUE GENERAL ACCUSATIONS ARE SUMMARIES OF WHAT I'VE SAID DURING THE POST

S

U

M

M

A

R

R

Y

Got it?
Good.

So your idea is
I lied
and then without certain proof or thinking about what that would mean about my alignment
you want to lynch me on it

I know it's likely, but it's a ****ing OS set up. YES I'm pleading that, because this is horrendous bull and Kary is scum.

If we lynch DH today then Kary is gonna be the biggest PITA ever tomorrow.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Almost ready to catch up a bit and play with you all.
You guys are both ****ing ********. Good job on both getting all confident on each other as scum <24 hours left in dayphase and ****ing the Town out of time to discuss a good decision. Thinking we lynch DHorse --> Seph just so both of you *******es lose this game.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Thanks for the spelling bee Seph, but I still don't see you backing up your analysis of my play

I'm also hearing a lot of 'I wouldn't do that' and 'this is an OS setup' which doesn't sit well.

You trying to suggest i'm scum because i'm being inconsistent etc. is funny but also sad.
It is possible IMO that any 2 of you/NH/DH are scum, but my order was NH> DH and then you > NH > DH, let's not **** around.

That you're arguing my push is 'horrendous bull' should be reason enough. I am just being logical about this, and in my opinion, you're flailing. You could have appealed to something that showed you were town, or took the time to come up with a plausible alternative. Instead you're muddling the issue and calling me scum.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO

Lynch DHorse. He doesn't make it to endgame and thus loses.

Lynch Seph tomorrow. This way, Kary doesn't fulfill his win condition and neither does Seph.

JTB, I don't give a **** about him per usual.

This way, FML and myself (we are both clear) and we force a draw with scum in the worst scenario.

Everybody wins? Or, rather, everybody loses. I don't give a mother**** at this point.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO

Lynch DHorse. He doesn't make it to endgame and thus loses.

Lynch Seph tomorrow. This way, Kary doesn't fulfill his win condition and neither does Seph.

JTB, I don't give a **** about him per usual.

This way, FML and myself (we are both clear) and we force a draw with scum in the worst scenario.

Everybody wins? Or, rather, everybody loses. I don't give a mother**** at this point.
Kary already lost. I've already got mine completed. Lynching me tomorrow won't do much that way.

I'm not flailing, I'm mad. Arguing while mad.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
and I have thought about it, just FYI

to me it makes perfect ****ing sense

if the stars have aligned to screw you over, then i'm sorry
if i've straight up misread you, then i'm sorry

but i'm pushing you on this because you deserve to be pushed on this

FullMetalLynch

VOTE : Dark Horse

Yo, Seph , vote DH with us

@MOD: We are now trying to convince someone to vote with us.

**** this game , I swear.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Go ahead and explain what my motives were in claiming a guilty on July through a "lie" (when I could've did through the "truth", like Inferno), when "normal scumhunting" would've given me more credit for it rather than by role.

Credibility of my role is not an issue and never was. I, for one, crumbed it every night.

So, tell us.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Because you wanted the cred of having a guilty on July,
even though you didn't have one, and neither did Inferno?

And you didn't want to bring up the specifics of your guilty, y'know, in case you actually had to interact with July?

And you could cling to your role rather than scumhunting, because, hey, i don't see much of the scumhunting now you mention it?

I'm not talking about the credibility of your role
I'm talking about how i think you've been all ****ing talk this game, the 'surprise' just being a case in point, and that in terms of scumhunting you actually have close to zero credibility.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Okay. So your posting isn't butt-terrible now.

Push a lynch based on that instead of unexplained "stars mis-aligning", because that is gonna happen in every game you'll play ever in some form, sort or way.

Why did it take you to get <24deadline to get there? Sigh.

- Anyway, the credit of a guilty on July. Eh. Did it look like it? I don't believe so.
- Not bringing up the specifics of the guilty is moot, because I crumbed all my targets thus had to eventually claim methods et cetera.
- Not seeing much scumhunting... well, okay? Statements will be statements.

So your argument is now "You haven't hunted for scum", right?

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
wE WERE GIVEN THE ABILITY TO MAKE ANYONE BULLETPROOF BY FULFILLING THE WINCON THRONE GVE US OF LYNCHING HANDO D3 IN ADDITION TO THE ONE WE ALREADY USED ON OURSELVES N3 BY WINNING THE PUZZLE. WE WILL BE EITHER MAKING OURSELVES OR FML BULLETPROOF TONIGHT. HAVE FUN TRYING TO OUTGUESS ME SCUM. JTB IF YOU ARE TOWN DONT USE YOUR ****ING POWER TONIGHT

btw what is this about kary already having lost?

FullMetalLynch

so you're saying you have no case on him and therefore am pulling **** out of midair?
GG kary.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
no, i'm not saying that, don't be a ******

i'm telling you I strongly believe that he is lying

and that you should definitely look again at his play, yeah?

Given this sort of reasoning:
- Anyway, the credit of a guilty on July. Eh. Did it look like it? I don't believe so.
There is literally no point me arguing with Seph right now

I am just trying to kill him because I believe he's scum

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
/confirming
Hey all, it's Nabe.

First of all, hammer DH. He is the lynch, deadline is 12 hours, get the **** over yourselves.

Secondly, we decided to bulletproof between ourselves and FML, but I'd actually like you guys to bid on it. I'm willing to switch if I hear something good. Or, is FML a good option after all? Tell me something, give me one more post talking about Seph/Kary/FML. We'll announce nice and clear what we're doing with it before deadline; if for some reason you don't hear from us again, then the bulletproof is between us and FML.

Now turn those cute little ears my way, girls. What you're doing right now Is Not Productive. Do not make any bickering posts anymore, it's flipping fiddle-faddle and I don't want to hear it. Start it up again toMorrow when we're not at deadline. <3

JTB, you already offered as much, but please don't use your ability toNight since obviously it endangers town regardless of your alignment. Also, Marshy doesn't want you to hit your wincon, but DH is at L-1 and I certainly don't give a ****. Just saying.

ttfn

FullMetalLynch

Honestly we all know what the next dayPhase is going to be , Kary vs. Seph 2.0

so, whatever you choose is cool with the rake side NH,use it to your best discretion.

hopeefully me and orbo could figure out the right choice if DH ends up not being it (and we lived)

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
/confirming
Well, this end of day has been very unsettling overall. Let's hope DH flips scum.

We'll be using the bulletproof tonight between myself and FML.

Hando, give me a doublevote on JTB if you still have that ability, just in case he's scum. That is to say, if you don't lose posting privileges / leave the game after achieving your wincon, which I suspect you might, so hey, congrats on that.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Is there a slot seph hasn't called scum ?
/generalquestion
No. Seph has a 100% failure rate at identifying scum that wasn't already sinking. He has literally called every scum in this game Town. Same for Kary minus July.

We can at least all hope that JTB is scum and will put us out of our misery immediately tomorrow.

Top Bottom