• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Also didn't wTt claim frozen somewhere before his flip , then his win-con would be a joke about frozen, who basically to my understanding , when he doesn't draw mafia gets killed N1 constantly

FullMetalLynch

Ok , lets say he's a indy. Is he the last scum with 6 alive ?
If we go seph toDay and he flips indy but the game doesn't end, where do you go tomorrow ?
If he flips town where do you go ?
If there is another mafia scum , do you believe they have a kill ? Why / Why not .
If yes, why the first no kill assuming wtT was killed and mod-killed

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
/confirming
Waiting to hear on a couple things, one being the Hando vote. I have a bit of info to drop shortly.

Kary, who's mafia between me and DH? This is important, since for one thing, mafia is the killing faction, and for another, this game is a small and probably only had one indy.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
We have just under 3 days

and I don't think we will be getting a votecount toDay

My guess at this setup, is 3 maf and 1-2 indies. Given WTT's individual wincon (to die), i'm inclined to think there may be a 2-man indy faction, unless WTT was in fact a glorified Jester.

As to which one of DH/NH is scum, I would have to say NH based on gut/pushes.

I'd really like anyone who has anything up their sleeve to out it now. I really don't want any last-minute surprises.

Inclined towards a Seph lynch right now.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
/confirming
I'm surprised you think we're scum, Kary. To be frank, you are the easiest lynch in the world and that would've been bagged by now if you actually are town.

Also, I don't get why people are talking about Indies the last few pages. Is there any evidence of there being indies other than ****ty setup speculation? Why is that even being typed out if we likely have mafia still around? Is Town trying to personally give leeway to scum to talk about absolutely nothing and hide behind useless ****? Am I missing something?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Kary why are you feeling seph toDay but then DH/NH tomorrow, what is stopping you from DH toDay ?

Also why are you considering going for DH considering just a couple posts ago you said you felt he was more townie after re-reading D1 ?

FullMetalLynch

Kary why are you feeling seph toDay but then DH/NH tomorrow, what is stopping you from DH toDay ?

Also why are you considering going for DH considering just a couple posts ago you said you felt he was more townie after re-reading D1 ?
Hydra Quote.

FullMetalLynch

I already gave you 4 points on why I thought Kantrip was town. Do you want me to just elaborate on them, or what? I don't feel like going through every post he's made.
?
This is juicy.

Kary, why are you now pursuing Kantrip as someone to go after Seph if he is town ?

FullMetalLynch

I

DH doing nothing... depends on the timing, as ever. Town DH should be posting already, IMO. Town DH should have some sort of direction, and yet, nothing.

In fairness, my reads permit both DH and Seph being scum.

/comments
Does it have something to do with this post ?
What changed your mind between those posts , besides DH doing nothing ; i.e is he scum for reasons beyond : he is inactive and therefore can go ?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Dark Horse (2) - No Hetero, No Hetero
No Hetero (1) - JTB
Sephiroths Masamune (3) - MOD, MOD Kary

Not Voting: Dark Horse, SephirothsMasamune, FullMetalLynch,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, September 12th, at 3 p.m. EST

Sorry about the lack of votecounts, been a crazy couple of days. Let me know if I missed anything, although I do not believe I missed a vote.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@moderator: I was expecting more modvotes in your votecount, I think Seph is due exactly 2 toDay

I'm surprised you think we're scum, Kary. To be frank, you are the easiest lynch in the world and that would've been bagged by now if you actually are town.
blah blah I can think of at least one setup where you pushing for my lynch toDay blows up in your face, and you shouldn't be surprised because I've thought you were scum since about D3 and I have trouble shaking that with 1-2 clears flying around.

Where does this come from?
Not having had a votecount in about 10 days, not even at the start of the Day

Because I think I have strong evidence that Seph is lying and therefore scum, on top of the fact that I had Kantrip as a townread whereas Seph raised alarm bells.

And my lynchpool after that would be NH/DH not least because i'm told you're clear, and JTB is apparently cleared through his ability.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No Hetero (1) - JTB
Sephiroths Masamune (2) - MOD, MOD

Not Voting: Dark Horse, SephirothsMasamune, FullMetalLynch, Kary

edit: fixed the previous votecount

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
You're calling NH > DH on scum now? I thought (don't quote me on this) you claimed the last scum was DH and Seph.

And Handorin vote no county. Okay, weird. NH drop your info?
@FML, Hando targeted us last Night with his doublevote ability, we get a doublevote if we vote for DH.

@Everyone, we got a BP as a result of winning the chess puzzle, and we put it into effect on the first of the two no-kill nights.

At present we believe we caused the first no-kill, and that Throne's modkill caused the second as we've already said. Another reason we believe Throne was targeted is that he came out with the investigator claim at the end of last Day, which we supported by calling him a heavy townread; it seems likely that Ryker was angling to hit his claimed wincon and we banked on him dying. It's unlikely that anyone would shoot Throne on that sudden claim though, unless they were reading shallowly (or trying to frame JTB), which is another reason why one of JTB or DH should go toDay.

We can also confirm that the options Seph listed for puzzle prizes matched with our own, aside from the modvote choice which would've replaced the BP.

Don't end the Day before we post again.

@Seph, you didn't like FML early on, and recently you tried the vote on Hando. Have you doubted Hando's clear at all since it came to light?

FullMetalLynch

Did you get a pm saying you had been shot and that our BP was used then ?

IIRC that's usually how BP's work, that you get told when you are shot

FullMetalLynch

It's unlikely that anyone would shoot Throne on that sudden claim though, unless they were reading shallowly (or trying to frame JTB), which is another reason why one of JTB or DH should go toDay.
Why should JTB be up for lynching if you believe it's possible he's being framed ?

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
You're calling NH > DH on scum now? I thought (don't quote me on this) you claimed the last scum was DH and Seph.

Are you ****ing SERIOUS, FML? No, we didn't get a ****ing PM saying we were shot. That is awful modding. Want to know what the **** happened? I had been on Razs *** all game, and as soon as Hando flipped Town and I said "I cannot wait to **** up Raz/Throne", Raz tried to blatantly kill me just like he did Macman due to Towns inability to analyze the most obvious nightkills. There is no traitor. We were ****ing shot cuz Raz knew he could kill us and this dimbass Town would just forget about it and he could continue to hide behind Throne.

Hando is also Town. What the ****?

We were ****ing shot. For the love of GORF.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Okay , so we are back to my question before, why are we not lynching DH at this point ?
Are we seriously going to keep waiting on him to post in the hopes that he astounds us ?

Literally everyone in this thread wants this slot gone in some form.

So what exactly are we waiting on ?

@NH talk to me about post DH lynch , who do you move to based on his flip ?

FullMetalLynch

Okay , so we are back to my question before, why are we not lynching DH at this point ?
Are we seriously going to keep waiting on him to post in the hopes that he astounds us ?

Literally everyone in this thread wants this slot gone in some form.

So what exactly are we waiting on ?

@NH talk to me about post DH lynch , who do you move to based on his flip ?
Hydra Quote

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No Hetero (1) - JTB
Sephiroths Masamune (3) - MOD, MOD, Kary

Not Voting: Dark Horse, SephirothsMasamune, FullMetalLynch,

No Hetero

marshy|nabe

Then vote DHorse, FML? I'm good with him going. Let Nabe get an important post in before dayphase ends.

Still not feelin Seph as the play.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
1. blah blah I can think of at least one setup where you pushing for my lynch toDay blows up in your face, and 2. you shouldn't be surprised because I've thought you were scum since about D3 and I have trouble shaking that with 1-2 clears flying around.
:rolleyes:

1. The Wall: Bizzaro Edition, correct? I don't know if you've been reading the game son, but literally every single player slot has wanted you dead at one point or another.

2. I'm pretty sure I am surprised and deserve to be. I was going to type some more here, but **** this ****.

Also, has everyone claimed their wall writings? If not, why the **** not? I remember someone taking a **** on our slot through wall writing cuz they were too much of a ***** to post it in thread. Seriously, THATS ****ing grimy.

"What was NH trying to accomplish by lying about his impossible 3 solution?"

I would LOVE to know who wrote that.

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW. BTW LET NABE POST BEFORE THE DAY ENDS

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
SephirothsMasamune said:
may just buddy marshy ;)
This was Karys first post.

Oh Kary, what could've been. How I miss the days when our eyes met and refused to budge.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
@moderator: I was expecting more modvotes in your votecount, I think Seph is due exactly 2 toDay

blah blah I can think of at least one setup where you pushing for my lynch toDay blows up in your face, and you shouldn't be surprised because 1. I've thought you were scum since about D3 and 2. I have trouble shaking that with 1-2 clears flying around.

Not having had a votecount in about 10 days, not even at the start of the Day

3. Because I think I have strong evidence that Seph is lying and therefore scum, on top of the fact that I had Kantrip as a townread whereas Seph raised alarm bells.

And my lynchpool after that would be NH/DH not least 4. because i'm told you're clear, and JTB is apparently cleared through his ability.
1. D3? And what was the cause of that, do you remember? Anything to do with us pushing our July lynch D2?

2. "I have trouble shaking that" =/= being your first choice for mafia. Does not make sense.

3. Why are you not badgering Seph to get an answer out of him? You seem to think he's vital enough to die toDay, but you're not attempting to convince anyone of it. (And no not-feeling-it johns, as I said you haven't lost this game yet)

4. Have you ever had a scumread on FML? When did that start? Are you taking Hando's clear as gospel?

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
Why should JTB be up for lynching if you believe it's possible he's being framed ?
It's just as likely that he's not. Bear in mind, JTB is a player with a shallow scope of the game. He'd be likely to take direct action to allay what he thought was a threat, if he's scum.

There's also the bluff-rebluff. See: any game as scum where I kill Gorf N1.

Anyway, both of my heads have agreed on DH toDay.

@Mod, in at least the last 40 posts is a post where I quoted FML, and prior to that is a post where I didn't quote anyone.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
3. Why are you not badgering Seph to get an answer out of him? You seem to think he's vital enough to die toDay, but you're not attempting to convince anyone of it. (And no not-feeling-it johns, as I said you haven't lost this game yet)
Still not feelin Seph as the play.
Let me brow-beat you a little then

VOTE SEPH! DO IT NOW!

HE IS LYING; HE IS SCUM

THE ONLY REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR HIS RESULTS

WHEN COMPARED TO INFERNO'S AND JULY'S PLAY

IS THAT SEPH IS LYING, AND THAT HE IS SCUM

LOOK:

That's because it's not MY individual wincon I was originally given. Does "Predict the player in the Night phase who will be lynched during the next Day phase" sound more like the wincon you thought I was lying about when I claimed (even though I was pretty clear that wasn't my OS given wincon but whatevs)? Still not a great wincon but it is what it is. Also, I picked myself as the lynch for toDay, so I'll end up fulfilling that individual wincon even if I am lynched.
You just said your wincon was lynch Kary by D3. Now you say its predict the lynch. Although I know what your win-con was I find the lynch Kary win-con as a lie.
July's win condition:
"Be the last vote on a lynch within 48 hours of the deadline."
THIS IS NOT ****ING ROCKET SCIENCE

HE IS LYING; HE NEEDS TO DIE

**** YOUR READS, IDLE QUESTIONS AND SPECULATION

HE IS LYING, AND NEEDS TO DIE

VOTE SEPH

Handorin

Smash Hero
After we lynch the liability that could also be lying, we can take more of a consideration in a seph lynch

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yo, NH , why didn't you say before you had a BP ? (I.e after the first no kill ? ). Because now there is some logic as to why there may have been no night kill , where before there wasn't hence me not feeling like scum had one.

Also orbo's here so if you wanna question him on stuff now is the best time

FullMetalLynch

Yo, NH , why didn't you say before you had a BP ? (I.e after the first no kill ? ). Because now there is some logic as to why there may have been no night kill , where before there wasn't hence me not feeling like scum had one.

Also orbo's here so if you wanna question him on stuff now is the best time
Hydra Quote

Top Bottom