• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
if you mean the game will suck because you'll be inactive

I'll replace you immediately

so I'm going to assume that you are just referring to what you believe to be a poor mafia performance by yourself and let the randomizer do its work

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Role PMs out.

Feel free to still post here but the game has NOT officially started yet.

PM any questions to me.

Everyone needs to send me their Wall Writing before the game can begin. If you take too long, I'm replacing you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just FYI:

Many of you have not read the Wall requirements. They are in the second post of the thread, and some clarification is in the rules if you're confused.

To reiterate:

-it must be sent in as a Night Action titled "Wall Writing N#", where # is the night number
-you cannot sign your name or anyone else's
-it must be 140 characters or less
-standard rules apply (referencing PM data, mod communication, etc.)
-you may not write the same thing two nights in a row
Now, I'll forgive the poor titling for tonight, that's not a big deal. But many of these wall writings are over the 140 character limit. This would cause you to die on Night Zero, and that'd be really, really embarassing for your slot.

I'm not checking all the character counts individually until the game begins, but by that time it would be too late to change. So... follow the rules. New mechanics require people paying attention.

Confused on how to count the characters?

Open up microsoft word, and check the character count there. Google it if you do not know how to do so.

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
You'd think this was hard or something, girls. *snk snk* Hard...

Get the wood out of your legs!

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I got a job mang, and I'm at it. When I get a break or when I get home this shindig will begin.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Two players have managed to yet to send their wall PMs. -_-;;

I'd REALLY like to start today. Replacements will probably be contacted in under 24 hours.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
man, glad me and orbo planned what we wrote out , yeesh XD.

Other news: Orbo has posted out of FullMetal more than I have XD

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
man, glad me and orbo planned what we wrote out , yeesh XD.

Other news: Orbo has posted out of FullMetal more than I have XD
OS draconian hydra rules say to use your hydra always.
Ps- i read this as red from the hydra and white in my normal account. dunno if you just put the settings that way

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Game hasn't started so its irrelevant at the moment, but moment the day starts you'll get burned.

FullMetalLynch

same here.

That rule is so draconian i may actually remember it

ps. : i made it so custom colours appear whit , to lesssen the bright colours , hope that's cool beans

FullMetalLynch

I can still see your red text from the hydra but not my main. whatevs.
/hydra talk with myself inthread

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I find it amusing that people think OS is going to accommodate hydras in the slightest, haha.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Is this gonna start today? Or are we still waiting on some people...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It'll start today, but I'm currently at work. I have time to make tiny posts like this inbetween cooldowns on the stuff I'm doing, but not enough to double check Wall writing and make sure everything is kosher. Plus no time for votecounts.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll also be moving tomorrow. I think I'll have my computer up tomorrow night, but I'd say Friday by the latest. I'll have my phone though. I won't get too far behind.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Finally, the game can begin!

Day 1 begins.
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 27th at 3:00 p.m. EST

But wait, there's more!

There are puzzles to be solved!

There are rewards to solving them, maybe for you or maybe for your alignment or... maybe to let you win the game.

Some are easy, some are hard. But not too hard, I'd imagine, for a group such as yourself if you put your heads together.

Should no one solve the riddle, mafia and only mafia can solve through the Night. This gives them an advantage, as they can also solve during the day! But they only get the advantage if you LET them.

If you have any questions about the riddle, forget it. If you have any questions about the process of answering, feel free to PM me.

Everyone gets ONE ANSWER per Day/Night phase. Town's answers only will take effect during the Day phase. To answer, PM me with the subject line "The Wall Puzzle Solution #", where # is equal to the puzzle number (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.). If you believe a riddle requires you to specifically do something in-game to solve the riddle, do that first and then PM me with a link to the post.

I'll let you guys figure out the implications of everyone having one answer per phase.

If you don't have that subject line, I'll probably ignore it. Having similar subject lines makes my job a lot easier.

Also make sure you send the answer to me; J won't know the answer to the riddles. ;)

I'll let you know if you got it incorrect.

Since every riddle needs a question mark:

Riddle #1:
What's the answer to this riddle?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
JTB crumbs one of his win conditions/role in the first post of the game; Town.

Top Bottom