• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
^already working on that. hard to discuss too much w/out roles
No one really cares about pregame. I don't, at least. I don't even hate on you and Rake (an anamoly because most new players I despise unless they are some sort of prodigy like I was), but Rake posts way too much in game. My slot, almost without fail and with no regard for when I die, ends up in the top 3 posters of the game. When I get involved, I like to have a hand in everything. However, when I post a **** ton, I have a reason for 90 percent of the posts. I get the feeling he just posts because he likes talking half the time. That's a good indicator that you need a better reason to be posting regardless of if I'm right about your intent.

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
No one really cares about pregame. I don't, at least. I don't even hate on you and Rake
Appreciate the compliment.
but Rake posts way too much in game. My slot, almost without fail and with no regard for when I die, ends up in the top 3 posters of the game. When I get involved, I like to have a hand in everything. However, when I post a **** ton, I have a reason for 90 percent of the posts. I get the feeling he just posts because he likes talking half the time. That's a good indicator that you need a better reason to be posting regardless of if I'm right about your intent.

Thanks for the advice ryker.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@mod

is it okay if i hydra with nabe?

Yes, just get Nabe to post in this thread on his main account to confirm the hydra + make sure he knows when there are new posts. Standard draconian hydra policies apply, hydra at your own risk.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
7b. You may NOT post fake ability codes, mostly because I'm sick of people doing it and thinking they are clever. Posting an ability code incorrectly or deliberately deceiving people by faking MOD communication breaks this rule.
:troll:

But on a serious note, I agree with it.

Although you may have to define it a little better.

Actually I'm torn because now no one can day vig gambit and stuff like that effectively as a reaction test. Hrmm :/.

Actually, there is a work around to this rule since you don't necessarily need to post ability codes to gambit abilities, sooo yeah.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If Soup and Macman confirm I could be sending you guys roles riiiiiiiight now....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
so, just a waitin' on macman. Sure would speed up a certain process.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Because it's a dumb name and everyone continues to refer to him as Soup in game anyway.

:gova:
Look I had something going for it but it just didn't work out, I'll change back once I can buy premium again. :gova:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hence why there is always, ALWAYS, a confirmation phase. Otherwise its the third day of the game and I'm prodding someone.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
OS, macman is only one person, I want to see my role at least and then forget about it later.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It has to be everyone at once, and this reduces the amount of variables.

If Macman shows up tomorrow, then you guys lose one day of looking at your role and being able to do nothing. Big whoop.

If Macman doesn't show up and needs to be replaced, then we have a longer stretch of time in which other people in this game might realize they need to be replaced and/or lose interest. Should they drop out, we lose a potential future replacement as they cannot jump back into the game after seeing their role PM.

Top Bottom