• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Yeah, that's what I did. I told her if it got to hot for her, the living room couch is always available. It's usually cold in the living room anyway. I mean, it's not like I'm mad at her; I'm just mad at the fact that I woke up freezing, with worsened symptoms. I would open the window sometimes too, so I have no right to be pissed at her.

:phone:
You may wanna suggest you a lighter blanket as well.

...So I can make some perfectly valid excuses but in the end I just wasn't able to get it up when I needed to yesterday. That's a blow to my confidence, and it'll just make things more difficult for me the next time as well.

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
This was a few months ago but it's been bothering me for some reason.

I was sitting down on a curb by the boardwalk in Atlantic City. I was waiting for my relative to get some food for us. Out the blue, some 5 year old walked past me, threw a piece of plastic at me, and then said, "**** you." And kept on walking.

I sat dumbfounded of what just happened for like 10 minutes.

Is this normal?
...no, I don't think so.

Valentine's Day, no thankssss.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
He found it. Everything is fine now :D. Thanks guys! c:.

@PsychoIncarnate: Our band trips are the same except we never travel with sports teams or anything related to those :/. It's just a bunch of inappropriate/illegal things happening in the hotel rooms and what-not. Never even wanted to participate, since I always hear about something going wrong. People seem to enjoy it though, so -shrug-.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
So I spend a week searching for my shaver charger, and now that I've found it I've lost my shaver. Made even worse that I have an important date tonight.

LadyFreyaDavram

Goddess of Vanda Knights
Premium
Yesterday my girlfriend was feeling down. I try to make her feel better. Telling her she was sweet and beautiful etc. We cuddle all day, It was really nice overall but today she's being all blah. not much love for me today. I feel a little used..

and on top of that my stomach it feeling really sh***y. :/

cannedbread

Smash Lord
holy ****ing **** guys
i'm talking to this guy who went to japan to chase a girl he saw on google maps
my mind is being blown help
i'm a bit upset because apparently this guy either killed himself or is going to die of starvation because he's stranded now with no money or citizenship
rup dream girl don't exist
i hope it ends up on the news

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Certain noises make me tick. Certain people can't figure out that these noises bother be and they keep doing them.
I worked for years in a place filled with many different constant noises, I honestly think you should be able to learn to deal with most any type of noise that isn't physically too loud. The only time I remember getting annoyed by something someones done verbally was a substitute teacher who constantly said "okay/alright" after every other sentence: eventually it had me cracking up though. I'm certain he didn't have any mental issues, otherwise I wouldn't have thought it was funny.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Can't hear a thing with my right ear
You need to get yourself to a doctor. Although if you're in America then I don't blame you for not wanting to go.

Twisted my ankle, can't do driving lessons today.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Well, I did go to the doctor today (I live in Sweden so it's all good) and apperantly I have an inflammation in my right ear. So I got some medicine which I have to use for 10 days. The inflammation probably went hand in hand with my illness earlier.

Still bummed about having reduced hearing for a while, I feel so pathetic

Vashimus

Smash Master
Don't let them having a boyfriend stop you. If they're flirting with you then they're interested{or teasing} you should try anyways. Plenty of girls cheat, and if her man was giving her what she wants then she probably wouldn't have given you so much attention.
^ This.

There's absolutely no reason for her to flirt with you and show you attention if she's already happy in a relationship. She's obviously interested, and she was throwing you a line and seeing if you would bite. I would've made a move and got her number right there. She just threw that boyfriend comment in to probably test you or just to give some resistance to save face in the event that you turn her down. Hate to say it, but you might have missed your chance with her.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Vashimus, I like you more with every post you make.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Boyfriend visited me yesterday to today. It was happy and fun and yay
But, he just left cuz he has to get back to Ohio.

I'm used to the whole long distance relationship thing, but doesnt make it suck any less when one of us has to leave. Dunno if I'll see him until mid march either : /

Whatever. Getting to see him for two days was nice enough n _ n

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Getting involved with your best friend. As novel as it may seem, I'm just not sure it's worth it.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Boyfriend visited me yesterday to today. It was happy and fun and yay
But, he just left cuz he has to get back to Ohio.

I'm used to the whole long distance relationship thing, but doesnt make it suck any less when one of us has to leave. Dunno if I'll see him until mid march either : /

Whatever. Getting to see him for two days was nice enough n _ n
It's so inspirational to see you being able to get through the long distance just to be with who you love! Keep on being strong and awesome! :).

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
"Can I talk freely?" Oh boy here it comes.

You know it pisses me off that she spends so much time flirting with me and then when something does happen she gets upset.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
So I mention to someone that I'm pretty much definitely not gonna have a date on valentines day because I'm in really zero social situations at the moment because I'm not in college and my "work" is basically me doing a bunch of nerdy **** on this computer.

I was told to try out church to meet new people.

In case you didn't know, I don't think I could be more anti church if my life depended on it.

The **** is going on here.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks Joey <3 I'll try > o <
I've been dating him for almost 3 years, and we've been friends/best friends since grade school/high school, so time apart is just weird lol

AND NOW I JUST FOUND OUT ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IN PITTSBURGH IS LEAVING LIKE...NEXT WEEK
Literally tearing up (its not helping that we are being cheesy since he's basically my big brother here and has helped me get used to really tough classes/goes on crazy adventures with me)
Blahhhh.....this is upsetting :c He graduated last quarter and has just been living here until he figured out where hes working...
but his parents decided he was coming home
blahhhh

AND NOW MY HEAD HURTS AND IM TEARING UP BECAUSE TOO MANY FEELS/SLEEPY/HEADACHE ; x ; emotionssssssss

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The thing you have to realize, those people probably look at you and have the same reaction of "Ugh, stupid people"

LadyFreyaDavram

Goddess of Vanda Knights
Premium
I know, but cause of their stupidity it effects me. Especial when their family member. You can't get away from them. :/ and I'm sure your right. I'm sure someone thought about me.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Don't judge dumb people, they can't help but be that way. And likely they do think that about others, or something tantamount, if by "dumb" we mean thoughtless people. That's because it is the people who are the most assuming and most sure of themselves that ultimately end up fitting that description.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I envy dumb people.

I wish that I was either a little bit smarter, or way way dumber.

unhappy:

Writing the end half of this full length album is kinda stressful. So is learning to play it. It will be worth working hard for in the end but it's kinda just annoying at the moment.

LadyFreyaDavram

Goddess of Vanda Knights
Premium
Don't judge dumb people, they can't help but be that way. And likely they do think that about others, or something tantamount, if by "dumb" we mean thoughtless people. That's because it is the people who are the most assuming and most sure of themselves that ultimately end up fitting that description.
I know exactly what you mean.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
I envy dumb people.

I wish that I was either a little bit smarter, or way way dumber.
god damn it tell me about it

i'm smart enough to consider things thoroughly (read: scared to take risks) but not smart enough to be considered some sort of brilliant genius (or i'll never know because i'm too scared/lazy to put myself in a position to do something and take action) i'm working on it though. i just wish i was more reckless and sporadic and impulsive. those people seem so happy.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Those who go through life thoughtlessly will grate along others and reality more than anyone who cares to understand others and reality. Do they seem happy a lot? Yeah, when their will isn't being suppressed I'm sure they are blissful. But those are the same people that will change moods at the drop of a hat if it threatens their high. I pity that too much to be able to envy it. Especially when they are the loud type, they extend themselves more than the others so they are far more sensitive.

I live in Alabama. With red necks. My two years of high school here had some very annoying moments. I know my memory is poor, but I have trouble remembering Pennsylvania being like that all my years there, despite there being more students. Guess a tweak in culture added with the sheep-herd effect made for a fairly different experience.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Looks like someone got a hold of my debit card information and used it to add minutes to their phone. I wanna call bank and tell them to cancel it but I can't because our international phone isn't working. Which is odd because the phone should be working since I paid for the bill already but I can't call the phone company because there in a different country and the international phone isn't working. Ugh

In other news I was gonna change my return flight to the 4th but I decided to change it to the 1st instead. Running away form my problems isn't gonna make them any easier. It's gonna be a stressful period but I think I've had long enough of a vacation.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
One of my grandma's brothers just passed away from cancer today. I can't believe how fast cancer kills some people. It was only a couple months ago that he was asking my grandma about how chemo and stuff worked and what things my mom went through with her cancer so he'd know what to expect.

:059:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
One of my grandma's brothers just passed away from cancer today. I can't believe how fast cancer kills some people. It was only a couple months ago that he was asking my grandma about how chemo and stuff worked and what things my mom went through with her cancer so he'd know what to expect.

:059:
Cancer's a *****, killed my uncle like last year. Stuff like that depresses the hell out of me, at least from what I know no one related to me by blood (my uncle married into the family) has gotten it, so I don't really worry too much about it, but still, ugh. Like, heart failure and whatnot doesn't really depress me, there are more obvious reasons for that compared to "whelp your body ****in hates you gg".

Top Bottom