• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Me? Im stressed about work I'll have to do later for the most part.

Even though I'm done all the work I have to do for now and I don't even know what the work for later is. Just anticipating it is annoying me.

Kinda strange... I'm worried about work that I don't even have yet.

BAD

Smash Apprentice
Down here in Daytona Beach the weather is completely schizo. It was in the 20s last week and this week it's sunbathing weather.
I lived in Daytona Beach for about 6 months for college. Boring place to live IMO. Everybody around you is old.

RATED

Smash Lord
I can't pity you at the moment because I want to know why Merkuri is ignoring DTP. The suspense is killing me!

Now for my outlet: my friends are idiots. There was an issue between two of my best friends that caused a rift between my group of friends that led to friendships ending, picking sides, etcetera. Yesterday, I hung out with my friend who was the main reason for the split and he told me his side of story. As he was telling me, I kept thinking to myself how this little stupid feud has affected all of my friends, intentional or not. I'm suppose to hang out with the other guy (who is the other half of the feud) and his cousins (who were the fuel to the fire) today and I'm getting close to my breaking-point with this little friend feud.
sorry, but IMO friends that do "friend drama" are just stupid and probably not friends at all. People take those "feuds" too srsly. Good friends just LOL at it or solve it quickly without having to be days living with it, unless a friends of your kills your dog or do something very very bad like killing other friend.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Iunno, that law needs to be revised, because every time a discussion goes long enough, it'll turn into gay talks instead of nazi arguments XD

Merkuri

Smash Lord
What's bothering me now is that I have to travel from New Jersey to Connecticut using public transit tomorrow with pretty much no sleep(I don't have a bed space for tonight so I'm staying in the computer lab where I work overnight), carrying large suitcases and packed bags. It's gonna be tough, hell it'll probably be dangerous for me.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Merkuri you shouldn't be so aggressive in your posts, and that remark about gay troops harrassing straight ones was in bad taste.

Also, you should refer to your opposition as pro homosexuals, because if you just call them homosexuals people will think you're saying everyone who defends homosexuality is gay.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Well, can't say I didn't warn you guys. Seriously, drop the debate with Merkuri now.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
sorry, but IMO friends that do "friend drama" are just stupid and probably not friends at all. People take those "feuds" too srsly. Good friends just LOL at it or solve it quickly without having to be days living with it, unless a friends of your kills your dog or do something very very bad like killing other friend.
At least one of them is trying to make amends but the other one is just too stubborn to listen. Eh, it really isn't something too serious, the incident is over a "you broke your word" thing and it also involves a girl.

Meh... me and my best friends fight all the time. Part of the amazing thing about being best friends is that we can totally scream and yell at each other and be totally fine the next day.
I remember it used to be like that, in fact, the 2 ex-friends were actually the best of friends before the incident. Good times...

Mah boi, you have great rage within you, you belong to the Red Lantern Corps.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
It's kind of ironic that this thread is the place to complain about something that bothers you, and what bothers me at the moment is that I got infracted for telling someone not be agressive when they post in this thread, and none of the people who actually enaged in the debate got infracted.

And if I get infracted now for saying what bothers me in the thread, where you're supposed to say what bothers you, then that will take the cake.

Funny enough, if I get infracted for saying this post, then say that bothers me, then get infracted for that too, I could go into an endless cycle of complaing about getting infracted in this thread.

Well I guess I'm not really bothered, more baffled.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Sheesh, just send him a PM then, and YOU WON'T GET INFRACTED.

Why is it every time I post in this room, I want to punch someone in the ****?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
It's kind of ironic that this thread is the place to complain about something that bothers you, and what bothers me at the moment is that I got infracted for telling someone not be agressive when they post in this thread, and none of the people who actually enaged in the debate got infracted.

And if I get infracted now for saying what bothers me in the thread, where you're supposed to say what bothers you, then that will take the cake.

Funny enough, if I get infracted for saying this post, then say that bothers me, then get infracted for that too, I could go into an endless cycle of complaing about getting infracted in this thread.

Sorry about that man. These boards are really touchy about defending homosexuals. It's best if you just don't say anything on that topic in this thread anymore.

What's bothering me now is that I have to travel from New Jersey to Connecticut using public transit tomorrow with pretty much no sleep(I don't have a bed space for tonight so I'm staying in the computer lab where I work overnight), carrying large suitcases and packed bags. It's gonna be tough, hell it'll probably be dangerous for me.
So I actually managed to get a little good sleep last night/this morning. I feel like it may have saved my life.

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Merkuri

Smash Lord
You and other moderators should go cry some more.

Don't you have more pressing concerns in your life than to be infracting people about relatively harmless posts? No?

Wish I could say the same.
Does anyone else get the feeling that if were arguing about ethnicity or politics the mods wouldn't have interfered with our discussion? This entire administration just seems to have some bias in favor of homosexuals. Is the owner of SWF gay?

Does anyone else get the feeling that if were arguing about ethnicity or politics the mods wouldn't have interfered with our discussion? This entire administration just seems to have some bias in favor of homosexuals. Is the owner of SWF gay?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I wish douches wouldn't try to make jokes out of serious topics *sighs*

Smash Master
Reality has a left-wing bias

What's actually bothering me is that I don't have a memory card, so I can't play my magnificent, fabulous game, Mount the Dudes. (Actually Phantasy Star Online, w/e.)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You and other moderators should go cry some more.

Don't you have more pressing concerns in your life than to be infracting people about relatively harmless posts? No?

Wish I could say the same.
Modding is like trolling, you get kicks out of doing things that make people rage.

Except the plus side is, when you have a red name and it's an infraction, it gets recognised as a good job!

:denzel:

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Another **** puncher. *runs away

@ Seph this IS the same thread > . >

@ Everyone... I dislike the Christmas Season. It's full of fake smiles and pretended love... Almost like you have to wear a fake mask around.

Half the time presents make me feel bad anyway... if they're too nice I feel obligated to send a nice present back which I can't really do... if they suck it shows the person doesn't really care :p.

Also, receiving presents is really awkward for me. I dislike pretending to be excited. Even if I liked the gift I'm always unsure about expressing my interest in it. XD

I'm not trying to sound mopy... I do like the break.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
You know, you could have just infracted them instead of closing a perfectly good thread. That things been there since I joined :sadface:
Nostalgia aside, why does it matter what specific thread it is? This serves the exact same function.

I thought closing the thread entirely would be enough to get people to stop talking about this, but here we are.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
LT, you overestimate people's capacity for rationality.

I came to dance dance dance dance dance~

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@ Everyone... I dislike the Christmas Season. It's full of fake smiles and pretended love... Almost like you have to wear a fake mask around.

Half the time presents make me feel bad anyway... if they're too nice I feel obligated to send a nice present back which I can't really do... if they suck it shows the person doesn't really care :p.

Also, receiving presents is really awkward for me. I dislike pretending to be excited. Even if I liked the gift I'm always unsure about expressing my interest in it. XD

I'm not trying to sound mopy... I do like the break.
This is exactly how I feel about Christmas.
I also hate giving gifts, but I hate receiving them even more.

Top Bottom