• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Didn't know about the bombing until I got on here and read the current events thread... omg ;-;

Dropped my iPhone six times already... I need a case BAD. I found a case at Target for $6 to hold me over while I wait on shipping from the one I ordered on ebay, but it didn't work very well because the corner of my phone is now slightly scratched. e.e

I need one that covers the edges D: lol *orders different case*

Smash Lord
I'm wondering if apple is ever going to design a durable iPhone that you don't have to worry about the above problem. I also wonder if they have already done so and rejected the idea on account of selling more cases.

Yesterday I had to learn how to use the apple OS by experimentation. I did not enjoy it and will likely never buy an apple computer.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Turned off by an Asian woman. I didn't think that was possible.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Turned off by an Asian woman. I didn't think that was possible.

Take this, it's to help you dig up those standards you buried God knows where so long ago.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

Take this, it's to help you dig up those standards you buried God knows where so long ago.
Lol well I guess I'm developing new standards now. I don't feel the need to sleep with a girl just because she's Asian now. This is a good thing.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
My mom(along with the rest of the family) plans on moving to florida by the end of august. I dont want to go. I need to find a full-time job by then/

Im scared because this literally came out of nowhere there's so much pressure and stress put on me right now. Its ******* stupid

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It's been a while since I've laughed at one of Froggy's or Falcon's posts, and this time they were one right after the other. This cesspool of tragedy is the best source of comedy from these forums.

"(probably tight)" bahahah

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
This thread cheered me up.

Thanks, guys.

Smooth Criminal
o_0 Didn't you say that you always hated my posts?

@Holder of the heel: Haha well when it's not depressing and actually active I've found this thread to be a great source for laughs.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Froggy you depress me. At least you have thick skin and can take people making fun of you.
Not really honestly. As you've probably seen, unless it's well spirited I'm very quick to make a jab at someone if I think their being malicious towards me. I don't care what bad thing someone says but the fact that they would say it to begin with gets to me.

@Terywj: Are you seriously making the claim you're not hot? It's kinda offensive to the posters who actually are unattractive.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
LMAO......Falcon I'm well aware you have a massive boner for me. But my ass is mine. You can't have it :)

Everyone else is just having fun. You're the only one trying to pick a fight here. Stop already.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Okay, I read Froggy's first post towards Tery and thought it was literal, but then I realized, "Oh wait, he wouldn't actually think that is Tery."

But you do.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Okay, I read Froggy's first post towards Tery and thought it was literal, but then I realized, "Oh wait, he wouldn't actually think that is Tery."

But you do.
I don't get it. Are you saying that you don't think she's probably tight?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Tery, your commentary is flawless

OH MAN SO YOU REALLY ARE SERIOUS
JEEZ
WOW
OH MAN THIS IS AWKWARD
BUT SO FUNNY

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Froggy, you are incredibly dense sometimes.
Are you saying we aren't just joking around?

Are you saying maybe he should ****ING DROP IT WITH THE WHOLE IS THE ASIAN SINGER THAT TERY IS SO FASCINATED WITH "TIGHT" OR NOT GOOD GOD MAN!?!?

I mean come on now, surely you jest. We're all joking!

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Froggy, you are incredibly dense sometimes.
This is true...but only half as much as it may seem. I'm well aware when people are being sarcastic, I just think it's funny to reply as if you don't notice. And judging from the responses in this thread so do a lot of other people.

Anyways I went and spoke to unemployment today to let them no I loss my passport and can't bring it to the interview next week. And the agent tells me that the interview is entirely over the phone. I DON'T BELIEVE HER! I think she is just incompetent and is going to screw me over with her misinformation. I'll go and see them again Friday if I can and I suppose other than that I'll just try make sure I have all my documents in order for the interview. *sigh*

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
As long as you're still nice and tight babe it's all good.

Top Bottom