• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
****....like bananas I think Strawberry applesauce might make me hungry. I love it so much too.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
One of the places I interviewed has already made an offer to another candidate. It's ok because that job wasn't a good fit for me. I just hope and pray I get the other one, it's perfect for me. And I could be in real trouble if I don't get a job soon.

Smash Lord
He probably flipped a page back and thought it was still the last page. I've done that before, and it's kind of embarassing. Don't hold it against him.

I haven't had anything remotely sweet so far this week.
I want cookies so bad right now.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Seems kinda mean to tell you to stfu though, even I wouldn't say that LOL.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If it helps, if a friend of mine was crying due to a movie I'd tell him to shut the **** up.

BTW Teran stop cryin bout ****.
Well yeah but if they're gay then you can make an exception.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I do, and it pays dividends.

Then I call them by my ex's name in the bedroom.

S'okay though can always get out of that.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

DASS WHAT AH DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I do, and it pays dividends.

Then I call them by my ex's name in the bedroom.

S'okay though can always get out of that.
Whoa that's harsh

you and Falcon need another person so you can form a triumvirate of JERKS.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're welcome to join if you want. I'll keep Falcon from killing you for a week at least.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
People are actually discussing a ledge grab limit in Melee. In 2013.

What the ****.

Edit-Man can't wait to see Mark Henry do not but say DAS WHAT AH DOOOOOO because he's destined to do nothing interesting for the rest of his life lmao wwe sucks.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I did ten points of molly and wanted to come and tell you I love you all.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I think sluts (five letter word starting with S that refers to sexually promiscuous people, particularly females) are good. Sluts with boyfriends are not good. especially when they're all over me practically molesting and making out with me while their boyfriend is a literal three feet away. i mean i like it and all but i don't want to get in a fight when all i'm doing is just standing there while your girl throws herself on me

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, is it better than hanging out with smart people and getting mad when the do smart things?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Luigitoliet hangs out with stupid people and then gets unhappy when they act stupid.

2pro.
that's quite presumptuous. this was at a house party that my band played a show at, i didn't know any of the people outside of my bandmates personally. we were hanging out afterwards to get ****-faced because our set was cut short because of noise complaints and this girl was immediately all over my **** while her boyfriend played horse-shoes three feet away. the only thing i'm unhappy about is that i really wanted to sleep with her and it's lame that she put it up on a platter and got me interested and then be like "oh yeah i've been dating this dude right here for a while i guess, oh my god i'm soooo drunk haha oh my gosh let me grab your facial hair" . i honestly don't think the girl was dumb in any sense that you are suggesting, i think she's just a ***** who needs to be single.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been doing really well at work so I got a promotion that started 2 days ago

Since the promotion, however, I seem to be making a lot of little mistakes. Yet, I'm doing the same job i've been doing for a while now not making any mistakes before...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Cousin lives in Boston...might have been at the marathon. Weirdest part of my day was my dad calling me and telling the news, then instructing me to call my cousin to make sure he's okay.

Luckily he is fine
but its still scary.

My cousin is the closest cousin in age to me (same grade, our high schools were affiliated so we knew all the same people, etc), so im just trying to avoid all these what ifs

blahhhh

thoughts and prayers going out to everyone affected. this is just not okay.

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
I feel disgusted with what's gone on today, not to mention that a dog in the family died today. It's like an amalgamation of tragedy. It's strange, feeling affected like this, but I feel that it's important in order to feel the motivation to help people.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
I like this thread. I don't think it is particularly good for anyone to read these posts because it is a quick way to get depressed but I always tell my girlfriend it is good to feel things.

If you're mad, be mad. If you're sad then be sad, weep all you need to.

The bombing today/yesterday was really unfortunate and I don't see how anyone in their right mind could do that.

Top Bottom