• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

4Serial

Smash Lord
nah i'm still probably gonna play falcon most in brampton <_<
i only play falcon because it's more fun and i don't think my link's getting any better by playing you guys honestly
so i just play falcon cuz it's a lot of fun
i always mained link :p
i only play a LOT of link in gta smashfests and i haven't been to any in a while

i just went back to using 4serial because giga was getting boring to me lol
and sots asked me to LOL <3

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
pikapika

but berny *****
i dont think pika pika sucked at all.
but yeah Raynex just like ran over him lol.
singles wf was jokes. bernie 2 stocked him 3 games in DL... LOL 3-0 in DL lol
also doubles gf was pretty scary lool.

Desh

Smash Ace
But then they're clearly wrong and corrupt. =S

i've been saying this for how long? only mods i like are chester and xysven and andy <3 and a few others. the rest are ****ing gay.

so duz this mean you play link again?

Cuz ur flacon is to good.
he only plays falcon in brampton cuz everyone here has fail di so of course it ***** u . his links better.

I'm maining Young Link for serial now.
until we have a 'main' set and you go marth, just like when you mained ganon XD

nah i'm still probably gonna play falcon most in brampton <_<
i only play falcon because it's more fun and i don't think my link's getting any better by playing you guys honestly
so i just play falcon cuz it's a lot of fun
i always mained link :p
i only play a LOT of link in gta smashfests and i haven't been to any in a while

i just went back to using 4serial because giga was getting boring to me lol
and sots asked me to LOL <3
told ya.

stoopyd whhimminz

they got this

everyone posts in the brampton thread
it's like the brawl boards except it's a hidden thread in the canada boards

=D

wtf i'm on g1g4
blasphemy.

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol yeah i can't play falcon in the GTA cuz everyone there ***** me there and knows how to play against falcon.
same thing happened with my fox, but i'm starting to feel a lil comfortable with my falcon outside of brampton, but it's hard to say since getting out of here is kinda rare.
i dunno, i just feel a lot more comfortable with my link and i feel like i can play more match ups better
i just know them way too well in brampton and it gets boring imo so i decided to try new stuff with falcon and applying random stuff i learn like wavelanding, techchasing, moonwalking LOL, edgecanceling, and other stuff and being more consistent in general cuz i suck at that.

chris, i mean brampton's thread is kinda like the brawl boards in the sense of spam and substance in posts <_< LOOLLL

only mods i like are chester and xysven and andy <3 and a few others. the rest are ****ing gay.
i should totally become a mod on swf

4Serial

Smash Lord
i wanna go
but god**** asians
celebrating new years a month after the party's over

hopefully it's not next week lol <_<
this MIGHT be the last time i go to a GTA smashfest before my surgery
so i really wanna go
i'll practice a bunch in the hospital ^^

Desh

Smash Ace
i should totally mod the doc boards, i end up w/ like 2 stickied threads a month, but then i get banned and someone else takes it over. but im not getting banned it looks like wich im super greatful for btw if anyone that may have wanted me banned sees this >_> .

but yeah lol, im never in canada boards anymore cuz im in the doc/melee discussion XD

edit:LOL andy, you should bring teevee and a cube to the hospital, xD

4Serial

Smash Lord
you know, there's already gonna be a tv there? =O
sick kids hospital is sick.
they actually give you a menu to choose from to eat and stuff.
there's a gaming room.
and i get hooked up to 2 morphine matches, 1 regulates the amount that's given to me (so the doctors set it up) and i get my own pump so i can get an extra boost whenever i want. gonna be drugged all dai LOOLL.

after i'm in my room at the hospital, they said i could bring whatever stuff i wanted to keep me entertained, so i could bring games for the tv, ds, where my own clothes, etc so it's cool lol

but yeah, if you come, you can bring teevee if you want. i haven't seen him in a whhile
i'd fall in love with him for visiting me too <3

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
until we have a 'main' set and you go marth, just like when you mained ganon XD
That's only because I wasn't L-Cancelling that day =P.

but yeah, if you come, you can bring teevee if you want. i haven't seen him in a whhile
i'd fall in love with him for visiting me too <3
Omg let's do it.

Also, let's bus to Stos'.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Holy****!!!!!!
Steelers Just Got Rapped!
Safety To Touch Down By Cardinals Wtf!!
K Steelers Must Go For A Fg Attemp.

4Serial

Smash Lord
that's what i'm plannin son
i go to the gaming room
see a wii with brawl
and tell them doctors
get that **** outta my face.
pop in the melee disc
and **** of dozens of ill children

so but really there's a tv in my room and i'm gonna be practicing like crazy cuz there won't be much else to do. i wanna learn how to pivot fsmash/f-tilt consistently with falcon like a ss =/

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
that's what i'm plannin son
i go to the gaming room
see a wii with brawl
and tell them doctors
get that **** outta my face.
pop in the melee disc
and **** of dozens of ill children

so but really there's a tv in my room and i'm gonna be practicing like crazy cuz there won't be much else to do. i wanna learn how to pivot fsmash/f-tilt consistently with falcon like a ss =/
NERD!

caps

Geist

Smash Master
Fsmash is waaaay easier than ftilt out of a pivot.
Pivot Fsmash is basically hitting the cstick the same time you dd. It isn't that hard. D:

Besides, it's all about pivoting jabs son

4Serial

Smash Lord
okay if i'm gonna be ****ing knocked the **** out for like 2 ****ing days, and like disabled for like 3 or 4, there honestly isn't anything i can do unless someone gives me a cell phone <_< other than playing some games (i'll probably play a lot of tos2 cuz i haven't put much time into it, and then i'll practice melee if i get bored of tos2's annoying quests, and then i have my ds i'll get bored of from time to time), wtf am i gonna do? <_< read a book? **** that ****.

Geist

Smash Master
okay if i'm gonna be ****ing knocked the **** out for like 2 ****ing days, and like disabled for like 3 or 4, there honestly isn't anything i can do unless someone gives me a cell phone <_< other than playing some games (i'll probably play a lot of tos2 cuz i haven't put much time into it, and then i'll practice melee if i get bored of tos2's annoying quests, and then i have my ds i'll get bored of from time to time), wtf am i gonna do? <_< read a book? **** that ****.
Sounds like a normal week for me.
Maybe you can find a good book. =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

bren your my hero.

SIGGGGYYYYYYYY THAT STUFF RIUGHT THAR.

i <3 BRAWL
and melee.

Top Bottom