• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

WIGI

Smash Champion
lmao
yeah at least were not overly angry abotu the brawl vrs melee thing.. its pretty much chris disses brawl, andy disses chris, then its done.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
i do like brawl cuz its more of a game and less like work.
with melee u gotta lcancel everything and so much stress into tech it just feels so srs to me

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
lol melee isn't even hard
brawl isn't even a game to me <_<
it's so srs, and people play like they have no soul
like what the **** is so fun about rolling to the edges and mashing b
people in brawl do whatever gay **** it takes to win, projectile camping, nado spam, edge camping, etc
it's not even fun
in melee, yeah it'll take some work to get good, but it's fun <_< I like knowing that I'll always improve in Melee and it's fun as hell doing combos and seeing combos.
When pulls a really sexy death combo on you in Melee, I'm just OH ****!! LOL!!
In brawl, when steven nado spams me and then kills with up+b, it's just "........... **** brawl <_<..." it's not even fun
i guess when you're starting melee and practicing stuff, it feels like work. But it's sooo worth it in the end. Don't you see how much fun we have whenever we do melee matches, Mike? =D It's hard playing with people who have so much more experience than you, but you get so much better so much more quickly. You should probably practice with Xavier and Warren, they're probably around the same level lol. Weren't you beating them + wigi last time though? lmfaooooooo

/end stupid brawl rant

stupid brawl, making me post a lot -__________________________-

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
pshhhhhhhhhhh

andy doesn't play technical characters he plays link he's never even touched fox or gotten decent with him so he doesn't know what tech skill is

wait.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
lol melee isn't even hard
brawl isn't even a game to me <_<
it's so srs, and people play like they have no soul
like what the **** is so fun about rolling to the edges and mashing b
people in brawl do whatever gay **** it takes to win, projectile camping, nado spam, edge camping, etc
it's not even fun
in melee, yeah it'll take some work to get good, but it's fun <_< I like knowing that I'll always improve in Melee and it's fun as hell doing combos and seeing combos.
When pulls a really sexy death combo on you in Melee, I'm just OH ****!! LOL!!
In brawl, when steven nado spams me and then kills with up+b, it's just "........... **** brawl <_<..." it's not even fun
i guess when you're starting melee and practicing stuff, it feels like work. But it's sooo worth it in the end. Don't you see how much fun we have whenever we do melee matches, Mike? =D It's hard playing with people who have so much more experience than you, but you get so much better so much more quickly. You should probably practice with Xavier and Warren, they're probably around the same level lol. Weren't you beating them + wigi last time though? lmfaooooooo

/end stupid brawl rant

stupid brawl, making me post a lot -__________________________-
i beat weegee and steven last time
i dunno how tho =/
and i do think my controller is brukk.
Ya i noticed my recovery got better after i smashed with GTA that one time because everyone freaking ***** my recovery and cancelled my jumps nd ****. So i started doing water worked
/rantresponse

edit: i make u deal u cant refuse
some1 make my a nice sig (either green + black or green + white) and ill main ssbm and smash with u guys whenever ur willing to wait for me because as i approach busses they run away from me and i get pissed and have to wait another 20 minsk 4 next bus and i **** my pants cuz i think u guys leave.... etc

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
k david im srry but i just do not agree with the guy in ur quote.
sure, marth is pretty queer and wolf needs 2 gtfo, but cpt falco is EASILY one of the most sexiest characters of all time.
id provide an example/proof/evidence but all u gotta do is choose him then press x till hes pink and white

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
speaking of bus adventure.
this weekend?
=D
plzplzplzplzplz?
and then i can get my dad to drive us back from wherever.
it'll be fun =[
and at least this time i wont be sweaty as **** cuz i had like 9843934 layers of clothes cuz i thought it would be cold and then got stuck in these overly packed bus's with a tv in my lap.

**** summer.
spring/fall's where its at.
actually, winter ftw.
im white so the stupidly cold temperature doesnt bother me too much

edit:
almost forgot
im thinking of buying brawl,
so wich one should i get?
http://images.google.ca/images?rlz=...rome&ie=UTF-8&q=sledgehammer&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

first or second?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i do like brawl cuz its more of a game and less like work.
with melee u gotta lcancel everything and so much stress into tech it just feels so srs to me
thats what makes melee a deep game.
we have what, 30+ advance techs and we're still discovering new things.
sex comboz
super techz
4 stock for jokes
offstage falcon punch
super wavedash to charged beam
sex combo into a spike.
to be on indepth, the momentum can game. Like one guy is up 3 stocks and the guy catches up and wins. Im not saying brawl has these thing but it looks better in melee. =DD
also EXTENDER!
and the list goes on.
Personally I hate brawl due to Link being crusty as ****, but thats about it =D
take this in. Straight disrecpect to mk players that spams tornado.
who the **** haves fun with this move, spamming it like every move?explain please.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
nado spam fails vs smash di

it's still a very good move though

uair/dair or uair/nado is very good after f-tilts or similar launchers to cover air-dodges, punish moves, etc. nado also seems to be the most reasonable way to get away from someone after you dair camp above their head because of the hitbox and being able to move away from them.

it's very good for chip damage.

it allows silly recoveries.

it's good for building damage during edgeguarding because of how low you can go with it and still make it back (assuming you know they can't be gimped at that percent or you're not interested in the gimp and just want damage).

nado is very good.

spamming it should get you ***** though unless you play a massive character and cannot sdi.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i hate metaknight. i refuse to play them it slike. unwinable fro luigi. at least he has a chance agaisnt the otehr high tiers, but against metaknight it oens;t matter how amazing i am its stupid hard to win

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Apparently jab --> up+b kills Meta at like 40 with Luigi.

Although I won't dispute the "near-impossible" or "arguably impossible" nature of the matchup. Range sort of kills Luigi. I can't imagine it's easy if Metaknight stands still and does good moves when Luigi approaches.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
Jay, you're garbage >=[
MK is ****
my dumb brawl link slays MKs lolololooololl

lol stos, one of the reasons i hate brawl is because Link is **** in it XD
if link was god tier i would probably love brawl
just maybe
nahhhhh

MK's nado on it's own is better than Link's FULL recovery
+ a bomjump MAYBE LOL

Meverse

Smash Cadet
Link 64: Bottom Tier. I personally think Link in 64 is better den melee and (of course) brawl Link b/c of his
combo ability. Plus he's super duper strong. Only problem is gimping him is easy and his
recovery cant go farther than his jump >_>.

Melee: Link's recovery has improved by a mile. Hookshot and bomb recovery :). that bad thing is
that his combo ability has lowered but still has his strength. His bombs and boomerag has
become more useful thus starting a combo or kill.

Brawl: He sucks hard through a straw, end of discussion.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ugh theres a new luigi player who joined yesterday

says his name is WiGi~

he says he didn't steal my name because it has a squigle. and he was all lik e"ive been using it since brawl came out in europe." -.- "you stol eit form me probably"

i friggen tired of this. not only are they using the name wigi, tehre also spelling ti teh exact same way.

friggen hell.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
ugh theres a new luigi player who joined yesterday

says his name is WiGi~

he says he didn't steal my name because it has a squigle. and he was all lik e"ive been using it since brawl came out in europe." -.- "you stol eit form me probably"

i friggen tired of this. not only are they using the name wigi, tehre also spelling ti teh exact same way.

friggen hell.
mm them for then name

EDIT: @andy: wtf is a render
if it looks good use it
i has list of characters u may use in my sig if u want

prof. frank stein, ikki (air gear) agito (air gear), shion or mion sonozaki, , invader zim, deshbags face (not recomended), lelouch, coach hines, C.C., hidan (naruto), sasori (naruto), deidara (naruto), or a cpt falcon croch
i might edit this later to add more

WIGI

Smash Champion
but wifi is gay, and he lives in euope. lag will be called WiGi from now on. cuz lag would beat me, not him

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
i g2g to friends house now to play him in BRAWL
if beat him then i get the title of best brawler at notre dame
its not much but shiz at least im the best at something somewhere

Geist

Smash Master
lol ledgecamping.
Don't worry, I can't do that gay stuff for my life.

OMG I JUST REMEMBERED
YOU GUIZ R CANADIENZ
DO U LIVE IN LIEK EGLOOZ AND STUFS

edit: the sig with a few touches. Still not really near completion. I don' know if it isn't busy enough, or if there's too much going on. Maybe it's the crack in the screen. I like it, but I don't know if it's in the right place.
I made the text more seeable and was messing around with some additions to put next to the text. I have a few variations, so I just chose the one that says system error at random.

Top Bottom