• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
Vegas's community is roughly 99% Bawrl =[
and they live really far away. Completely across the city. It's a pretty big city.
The really good people that do live here are Zeta and some other people I can't remember. Unfortunately there isn't many things I can do about any of this stuff, so I'm waiting for a chance to go either to Socal for something, or AZ to do something, because they both have big melee scenes.

As of now I'm playing with my brothers and just practicing and stuff. They're getting better, but they're still learning all the stuff. I have no idea if I've got better, but I've been winning proportionally to how much better they're getting. Since I suck balls at being consistant and stuff, that's what I'm working on lol.

So no.
No, I have not faced any amazing melee players in Vegas.

Anyways, sig criticisms :3

WIGI

Smash Champion
he render looks betetr bren still a bit to much doub;e vison on the body, looks good on the gun tho. uhmm the crack.. i like it but yeahmaybey not the best spot cracks should be.. mor visable.. like its acualy cracked, like, shift parts of the sig thats cracks so it looks like the glass has like, shifted when it broke, and make the crack look mroe like the screen acualy cracked, not like theres a crack painted onto the sig.

like, your name and render are unefected by the crack so it looks like the crack is just sitting on top of everything, instead of it being incorperated.

Geist

Smash Master
shift parts of the sig thats cracks so it looks like the glass has like, shifted when it broke, and make the crack look mroe like the screen acualy cracked, not like theres a crack painted onto the sig.
good idea :]
I'll try that out.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
lol brenz, it looks better
the crack is all cool and stuff
I just think the background is plain with the dark blue/light blue, but it does have a lot of cool stuff going on with the clever lighting and crack. I dunno, i'm just really picky and i think more could be happening.
The render is still kinda blurry, and you an have SOME blur on it, but the main one should be more defined. I see what you're trying to do, but try to make the main one stick out more.

orange & red samus + mostly blue bg = nooooooooooooooooooooooooo =[
the blue does look all technical, but it's not working.

i love the shiny arm cannon over the dark part of the background though. it looks nice like that =D

Levi5

Smash Ace
To be honest, I don't even remember seeing any shirts. Regardless the tournament was amazing. Shame you guys never made it =[

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
WHOA Bren you know Zeta? That guy is like... one of the best PT's in the world. What a champ. P.S. Nice sig but I think rather than having a light blue you need to go darker or maybe use a different colour.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
lol u guys suck
i do remember steve saying that and mike saying he won,
and lol@jay making johns,
jeez the guy got a win on you guys. :p
why u gotta take it from him XD

WIGI

Smash Champion
im not taking it from him, and im not johning. im just stating what happened. it was my choice to sh nueatral bs. no johns there.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
i got some wins
i must act high and mighty
i will retire with a good smash record and tell ericsson one they suck compared to me.

P.S. bbq

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
andy the bad editing is what makes it so goddam good.
i literally didnt even do anything to the pic LOL

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
"shut up ***** swallow" - Lil' Wayne

lmfao i cant wait till friday and saturday.

super smash bros. a milli a milli a milli.

WERE GONNA HAVE HAVE SEX IN MA ASSSSYUZZ.

no homo though. =]

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO
jesus christ
fridays gonna be so epic that my head might asplode

Top Bottom