• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

WIGI

Smash Champion
heres where im at, if i have time im colouring the lines aswell, make it lok better

update after like, 25 min.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
tbh i dont like it at all but im a queer
the super hero thing sounded way cooler too =s
it seems TOO comicy, like, i know that might be the theme and stuff, but it doesnt look like something that would be great for a yearbook cover =s, even if it is supposed to be out of the norm,
idk.
i think its just preference. probably just me ;p
shadings coming along pretty good though, and the drawing is nice

/douche =[

edit:
you get it for free from the internet with key gens and other illegal things.
buying things is for noobs.
<3

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol eyah i just got flash cs4, paying for adobe products runs you around 300 bucks a peice.

hmm.. trust if i showed you the line art for the super hero.. in fact i may aswell.. i just couldn't get it to look right for the lfie of me.

this is as far as i got. and sadly, this is the best lookign one. im acualy really ashamed of it and bren im sorry i ruined your good drawing, it just wasn't working out for me, and i needed to do somthing mroe technical and eyecatching in order to beat randy and sinthu.. thye always win, they ahve some hot chick with ice poweres or somthing i need to beat them.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Teczero8 (10:59:13 PM): History is gay
Teczero8 (10:59:16 PM): and I hate it
Teczero8 (10:59:20 PM): professor sucks
Teczero8 (10:59:27 PM): and I can't stand literature
kirbykaze3038 (10:59:42 PM): you should pimp slap the professor
kirbykaze3038 (10:59:50 PM): tell him
kirbykaze3038 (10:59:57 PM): "*****! learn your place!"
Teczero8 (11:00:02 PM): LOL
kirbykaze3038 (11:00:05 PM): wear a purple top hat and a suit
kirbykaze3038 (11:00:16 PM): have some tall scary black men with you also in suits when you do this
kirbykaze3038 (11:00:23 PM): preferrably with a briefcase handcuffed to one of them
kirbykaze3038 (11:00:35 PM): oh and have *****es with you
kirbykaze3038 (11:00:43 PM): of varying gender if you really wanna **** with his head
Teczero8 (11:00:45 PM): LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Teczero8 (11:00:50 PM): AHAHAHA
Teczero8 (11:00:53 PM): OMG
Teczero8 (11:00:55 PM): you just win

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
yeah stick with the ironman.

edit:
david you win so much i dont know why you play anymore @_@

WIGI

Smash Champion
hes done. still ahve to figure out a way to blend it into the background.. ideas anywone? okey. its like 1:30. bedtime.

edit: and yes if i have time il colour the lines.

okey so much for 1:3- bedtime. its 2:45. and hers what ive got. its not 100% finished, but its all i need for now.. i migth change up the front cover, but i doub't i have enough time do to any drastic changes. i like it...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
definitely a bigger bulge

what a hideously ill-endowed creature

i'm not sure if i should call it man with that... twig... between its legs

jks

it looks really crazy O___O

WIGI

Smash Champion
*note* im aware of hte mispelling of heroes lol, but i want to make abetetr name, also, i migth make it look more leik the front of a comic book, so like, omic title, and company name ect.. what dhouls teh yearbook be named?

Geist

Smash Master
edit:
you get it for free from the internet with key gens and other illegal things.
buying things is for noobs.
<3
Not with windows cervice package 3. It disables any invalid code and sets a random generator to protect it.
That's why mine was broken. We had to download a crack and reassign the code of the startup manually.

CS3 is like $400+. :[

this is as far as i got. and sadly, this is the best lookign one. im acualy really ashamed of it and bren im sorry i ruined your good drawing, it just wasn't working out for me, and i needed to do somthing mroe technical and eyecatching in order to beat randy and sinthu.. thye always win, they ahve some hot chick with ice poweres or somthing i need to beat them.
Show them the original drawing.
With the epic explosion.
:[
what happenned D:

WIGI

Smash Champion
i got flash cs4 today lol, and im gettign creative suite cs4 within the next 2 weeks.

yeahh.. i need a new naem for the yearbook cover guys

Geist

Smash Master
What kind of title do you mean J?
Something like a motto or a phrase or something?
Like a movie subtitle?

I made a few avatars on ps real quick.

what do you guys think? :|
also:

WIGI

Smash Champion
i liek the second one, first ones ok, don't like that last one. second ones best

and like, i need the title for teh whoel yearbook, right now the title is

H.B. Heroes

but i want somthing betetr. it just ahs to be comicbook themed

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
omg my brother just killed a spider with his face

i lold so hard i almost had a heart attack

so where u guys been all day? :(

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
@mike: LOL nice

also, sots' smashfest + kyle's smashfest was too good ^^
crew battle was lolololol
COMBO VIDEO LMFAO.
A Day at Sots' apparment combo video. LOL
gg good job in Crews taking outt one of my stock, seriously i under estimated you and I was thinking hm, I dont think hes gonna take one off XD good stuff though.
FALCO vs. MEWTWO.
LAAAUUUUSER CAMP.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
LOL i can't wait to see that ****
the berny challenge is intensee, YOU HAVE TO LASER CAMP HIM IN HIS AYUS TO WIN

lol in crews
man, i was planning to keep 2 stocks after beating chris so i could take a stock off you
but his peach got better and i've been playing a lot of falcon recently XD no johns though
i honestly thought if i didn't 2 stock chris, i wouldn't take a stock off you

i'm gonna go back to maining Link for real though, seconding Falcon lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmm, pasta, if i go, i think me and steve are teaming, and me and kc are toying with the idea of a dubs luigi team, and i don't think me and GI ever planned to team at a tourney but yeah..theres been a few people who have asked me now.. so really. i dunno. my firts goal is getting there.

i wil definatly keep it in mind. but i would want to test out the posibilities fo a luigi diddy team. make sure we have eachotehrs weaknesses.. like

can you handle marths and ddds?(if infinate grab isn't baned), luigi has some dificulties with falco, but i tend to be good against falcos, but not against foxes. oh, and i suck aagainst g+w aswell, so mostly id need help with foxes marths and g+w , and ddd if the infinate isn;t baned.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
holy fock.
bren givs me numbar.
also
crew battle was toooooo good.
i watched the vid
it was like completely even between me and andy, and we were just trading leads, and then, BAM, i got keelled XD
and then andy vs sots,
HOLY FOX BOMB JUMP COMEBACK AT 120% ON FD LAWL.

me and sots are gonna raep oin2.5 .
>=]

andy, if you're maining link again then im going to be maining doc and secondaryizing peach. maybe.
peach has a cuter dsmash lolololloolololookololol
and i can raep beetches sheilds loool
bren come down here for christmas PLZPZLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ

edit; also im thirderizing flaco

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Andy: im very proud of you, just keep playing with chris and such. I still dont know what you did to take of one of my stock, you like droped from the edge to like nair or something since I chained below.

Chris: can you give me my matches against Kyle. First round was in Yoshis, second was in Pokemon Stadum and third was in Pokefloats. And yeah sorry about not doing any teams with you when we were at Kyles, everyone wanted to have macthes with me and i also watched some matches on specific people so that i could post the videos on the Link boards for help =D but yeah if your coming back next week we'll do doubles for sure, like a lot more than we did friday night or saturday morning.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
@bren: i still play Fox, probably gonna be one of my seconds, but i'm not technically consistent enough with him imo <_< gonna stick with Link and Falcon for now. Maybe it's cuz i'm not meant to be technical and if i have to do for a top tier it would be Marth or Sheik lolool

@no chris: you main peach now <_< i don't want to practice against doc because who the hell plays doc lol I'll still play a bunch of random characters like Fox, Falcon, Falco, or whoever for you to practice, but honestly you play useless characters to practice against LOL I need ****ing Marth practice -_________- I need practice against fast and technically consistent Foxes/Falcos and Sheik practice.

@sots: lol ty =D ledgehop n-air is stupid and lasts stupidly long lol I love Link's n-air <3

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209278
well thats a challenge andy. the first time I played a mario/doc i kept getting 3 stocked cause i didnt really know what to do. you can just keep jabbing them =D lmfao Nair Jab Jab Bair turnaround Jab Jab to keep pressure and such. Now im working on my sheild pressuring since I find it useful but i suck at it.

Top Bottom