• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
lol Andy thats a pretty cute falcon.
You know I'm going to have to compete with you for him. >_>

yeh so I was all like
uthrow>>>nair>>>dair>>>moonwalk>>>backwards uair>>>reverse knee.
**** you falco.

Geist

Smash Master
what do you guys think the threshold of "too heavy" would be for melee combo video music?
Just curious, beause a captain falcon video with a sludgy barking guitar goes pretty well with falcon punches imo.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
"every smash was a tipper"
i dunno if u were sand(tea)baggin or not but i beat u. Im pretty sure there was a reverse dolphin slash in that metch
edit at wigi: no jonz
Lol, I swear I beat you, but I got down to my last stock because I was playing around =P.

Meh, who cares. =D

i got some wins
i must act high and mighty
i will retire with a good smash record and tell ericsson one they suck compared to me.

P.S. bbq
GOOD IDEA. RETIRE. Kidding, play more.

what do you guys think the threshold of "too heavy" would be for melee combo video music?
Just curious, beause a captain falcon video with a sludgy barking guitar goes pretty well with falcon punches imo.
Bring Me The Horizon
Heaven Shall Burn
Job For A Cowboy
Lamb of God
As Blood Runs Black

Any song from any of those 5 bands should do. =D

Nothing is too heavy. Ever.

Geist

Smash Master
Bring Me The Horizon
Heaven Shall Burn
Job For A Cowboy
Lamb of God
As Blood Runs Black

Any song from any of those 5 bands should do. =D

Nothing is too heavy. Ever.
lol Job for a cowboy is awesome.
I mean if I were to make a video that had the right balance so that it was at least enjoyed by a large amount of people who won't just complain and turn it off. Music is a big part of a combo video, especially if you synch it and everything.

But yeah, I don't personally have a threshold ;D

I heard Duality by Slipknot on the radio and that was so badass. I was thinking about it because it starts just right for an intro, and the guitar works PERFECTLY for falcown pawch

WIGI

Smash Champion
all the luigi mains love ska for sum reaosn lmao. don;t use tehcno.. its overused now. and my tastye of music is diferent but i like scramers who still sing in their songs at times.

billy talent is lame.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
i liked pc for president the most out of itsbme's vids
for no apparent reason.
i just really liked it XD

WIGI

Smash Champion
ughh.. so the pci bren drew, isn't working for the yearbook anymore..

so im going to go with an iron man aproach, i don't ahve to make any girls look pretty if their incased in metel. so im going ot get working on, brne, i liekd hte pic, but it just din't work out.. srrry bud. i need to reeally step it up cuz the oposistion is like.. redonculous. some like, really hot chick that ahs ice powers.

so im making a sick silver/purple iron man, cept instead of a glowy cirlce, ittle have hte glowy hb logo. and i have like 3 days to finish it o.0

i need ideas ofr poses and backgrounds. and genereal featuyrs of the iron suit.

also andy, do you want to be my partner for skilsl canada? we go there, they give a set number of hours or days to complete an animation, and they give us a topic, then we can win stuff. but its a group of 2 so im not allowed doing it myself, are you interested?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial

Geist

Smash Master
all the luigi mains love ska for sum reaosn lmao. don;t use tehcno.. its overused now. and my tastye of music is diferent but i like scramers who still sing in their songs at times.
lol slipknot's lead singer has mad talent.
I'm guessing you'd like something closer to Rise Against though.
I won't use techno, at least not for falcon, if I ever get around to it. Maybe if I manage to make a Samus combo video I might use techno. But good techno, like that one we found on youtube that sounded really metroidish. :D

I don't have near enough people to play with to make a combo video anyways lol.
I need to get better too. =/

EDIT: Don't worry about the pic though lol

Wow, that was too perfect xD

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
You really don't live near any good smashers? =[

Go post in Vegas threads or something lol GTFO CANADA YOU TRAITOR

lol Jay omfg, i doubt I could try making a cover then lol
deadline is way too soon
should have started earlier XD
sucks you have to start over =[

uhh Jay I haven't done any Flash in forever and I dunno if I'm any good at it
If you can find anyone else you'd rather work with, I'll help you =D

I think I'll try drawing up concepts for the yearbook right now, I need inspiration to pick up art again

WIGI

Smash Champion
well, i know you got the talent, your just slow, but id ratehr hang otu with you fro a time period then with awaz.

wed make it fun anad lulzy and il need photoshop stuff done too liek backgrounds ect

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
yeah i am slow when it comes to art
but in a good way lol
kind of
when i'm not procrastinating doing dumb stuff, i'm experimenting with a lot of stuff and seeing what looks best
it's a lot of work, but it ends up being better than i hoped
downside is, almost everything has a deadline that i most likely won't meet
but i guess i would try harder if you bothered me about it a lot :p

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
@steve
i think azen's combo vid has a lot of unnecessary stuff, and a lot of the clips dragged on a lot
those clips did show how well azen did under pressure though. he's very patient and has a defensive and "basic" play style and i think it's hard to make a combo video for that. there's a lot of little things that azen does that you gotta pick up, like his spacing for everything, his timing, wavelands, wd out of shield, and some other random stuff you gotta notice to appreciate the vid. I think i saw him moonwalk with peach vs ken LOL And you have to notice the people that is playing against in the clips, which make it even more interesting.
I think he could have like sped up some of the parts in the long clips though. It's all in preference. Comparing this vid to another melee vid you enjoy more is like comparing Melee vs Brawl in general. :lol:
I still enjoyed the vid more than any brawl vid :p

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I like watching Azen space.

It's like watching a brick wall beating an old lady with a club.

Also, I like slow, boring, senselessly-dragged out passive-aggressive violence. Which is probably why I am so drawn to LOLimar.

Although fast, precision destruction (M2K, PC, etc) is also entertaining. And probably more fun to play as (or against).

Still, I love Azen to death. He's so pretty. Perhaps a subpar combo video overall, but I don't think so. My fanboyish ways protect me from such harsh realities :)

Geist

Smash Master
LOL andy. That is manly.

I'm thinking of changing my name but i don't want to be some scrubby 08er. Like Zeph :3
blowtoes is getting kind of old, and besides, it's hard for people to take me seriously with it.
I might change it to N1nete9N. Because 19 is a badass number.

Jason hates me and thinks I have no talent. =[
I'll show him.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
LOL andy. That is manly.

I'm thinking of changing my name but i don't want to be some scrubby 08er. Like Zeph :3
blowtoes is getting kind of old, and besides, it's hard for people to take me seriously with it.
I might change it to N1nete9N. Because 19 is a badass number.

Jason hates me and thinks I have no talent. =[
I'll show him.
:(
10 :('s

WIGI

Smash Champion
i don't hate you.. you have talent.

heres what i made last night lol.

im going to colour it betetr than i did samus. if i finish it in time, otehr wise il just make the bacground mathc, who knows a vectory yearbook cover might be a cool looking break from all the realism

WIGI

Smash Champion
about 4 hours of line art. the shading is taking me a while, i have his head and like, one bicept kinda done. its hard to make htings look metalic

Top Bottom