• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
B A N G B A N G G A N G Stos' Mom.
See, this here was just pure nonsense. It wasn't an attack or anything, it was just bleh.
If anyone else did it it would've been "LOLOLLLOL UR SO FUNNY UNLIKE BRAMPTON OLOLOLOL" .
Nawwmean?

LOL Don't flatter yourself.
And this. This was just a pure counter from "I love Haters". A full out snap was unnecessary, you should've just continued with witty comments and we would've had a gay old ball.

It would've been awesome.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
see, This Here Was Just Pure Wombo Combo
If Anyone Else Did It It Would've Been "that Aint Falco, Where You At Steve" .
Nawwmean?

And This. This Was Just A Pure Counter From "yo Boback Where You At". A Full Out Snap Was Unnecessary, You Should've Just Continued With Witty Comments And We Would've Had A Gay Old Norcal Ball.

It Would've Been Watashi Wa Shinen!!!!!!!
Shinenzu

Farukon Paunch

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
That movie is eff'd.

Somehow, at the end, by DANCING, the researchers manage to figure out this: "We are endangering the Penguins and their habitat. We should leave them in peace."

Somehow they translate that from a massive group of Penguins dancing. I was lost.

WIGI

Smash Champion
music leads to dancing, dancing leads to touching, touching leads to sex.

THERFORE, teh researcher rrealized, there dancing because they all want to have sex, that must mean that they need mroe babies, they must be endangered.

Geist

Smash Master
LOL DAVID <3
Then I guess I live under a rock or something.
Am I the only one who didn't get that part?
music leads to dancing, dancing leads to touching, touching leads to sex.

THERFORE, teh researcher rrealized, there dancing because they all want to have sex, that must mean that they need mroe babies, they must be endangered.
I always assumed they were like "OMFG dansen P3N6u1nZZ tey r sooper r4r3!!!11!
but that works too I guess J.

LOL at Brampton drama. we lurves you steve, we lurves you. It's just that **** Brawl, always pulling you aside and trying to control you, getting everyone involved in his wicked schemes of world domination. HE'S USING YOU STEVE, LEAVE HIM.

D

Doozay!.?~

I'm not even gonna ask wtf happened hur....btw Happy Feet is ****ing ********, I'm pretty sure that most of the researchers would have left the dancing penguins when they started singing/scretching....personally I would of hopped on down there and laid some waste with ****ing rotating helicopter blades.

Edit: Chris are you dead or somefin?

WIGI

Smash Champion
i can't come to OIN.. =[

my says i have to be home fro my bros birthday dinner. il have to taunt spike you all next tourney.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Andy just get grabbed by Silent Spectre at like 7:30 AM, once he realizes you aint falco he will just knee you in the face all the way to niagara. You can borrow my face when u get there.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
if we end up having to bus it, we would have to wake up and get ready and be on a bus by like... 6am. Which means waking up at like 5am depending on how long it takes you to get ready. i'm not even sure if that's an accurate guess. I'm HOPING that it takes just an hour to get from Brampton to Toronto (wherever we have to be for that specific bus). But now that I think about past busing experience, it could take up to 2 hours and maybe even more.. The plans:

The plan for the bus was:
-Get there around 6:30, get the tickets and wait for the bus which leaves at 7:15. Address: 610 BAY STREET Toronto, ON M5G1M5. You will probably need a ride to the station, it would take a long time to bus there, and I don' think the TTC is running that early or something like that..

-Arrive in Niagara at about 8:50.

-Call taxi service, The number is (905)-641-0660. Don't call them a Taxi apparently, and ask for the van or something like that. Supposed to be cheap. Get to the venue like that.

-Find somewhere to sleep over night and get on the bus that leaves at either sometime around 7:00AM or sometime around 12:00PM. Or if you want, you can get on the bus that leaves at 1:00AM, so you can taxi there after the tournament and get on the bus super early.

Any of the fine details I was just going to wing, that was pretty much the base of the plan though.

------------------
It's probably possible to find a route from Brampton meeting up to some point in that plan so we don't have to go to Toronto first.. I don't know, busing to areas within the GTA is one thing, but all the way to Niagara is insane <_< If it gets too complicated, I might just forget about it.

If you really do have a ride, Steven, let me in plzkthx.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yeh, I got a ride....soooo see ya!
If you really do have a ride, Steven, let me in plzkthx.
Yeah Steve, please take him. Andy, I didn't know you were busing with myself, S~Andy and kyle. I really wouldn't have accepted the ride like that if I knew. Hope there arent any hard feelings, cuz I didn't mean to.

P.S- I might want to team with someone, and I wouldn't mind a Fox or even a Link. Dealio?

P.S.S- If you don't stop swapping accounts, I'm gonna call you giga serial ***got soon LOL <3

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I wished Brampton would hosts tournaments once in a while, but sadly don't ever see that happening. :(

Getting to Niagara and back can be a pain without a reliable ride. To those of you who are busing it down there, you guys are champs without a doubt..
:bee:

WIGI

Smash Champion
bahh i want to come so bad. my brotehr jus HAD to be born that day:p

iare tehre any big tourneis in like, january?

also, Kirbykaze, you know how to tango?

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
there might be a tourny in montreal or here in january

we really should abuse jay with his g2
bus'ing it everywhere is a pain in my arteries.

adnan peach ditto mm 1$ 8D

steve <3

david: clitoris lol

violent nin : DAM STRAIGHT WE'RE AMAZING.

landy <3

xavier + mike:
**** YOU

WIGI

Smash Champion
steve we must discuzz wiimtoe stuff tonight, i got the entire thing red. but we need to discuss the art. cuz what you want will look really dumb. so we need to figure somthing out.

Top Bottom