• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

D

Doozay!.?~

Ya we should be.

Edit: Btw random question but anyone here good at writing a thesis' for an essay o.O?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Brampton thread, just like Brampton, still fails hardcore.

And I have to make a little visit in that horrible place in a couple of minutes. :\

Lol, I kid.

Kinda.

Because Brampton still sucks major a**.

WIGI

Smash Champion
GEWD NEWS i MIGHT be able to come to niagra. my bro came home early, so were doing his birtdhay tonight =]

so were goign to talk abotu ti tonight, btu if i can;t drive, i might need a ride.

WIGI

Smash Champion
kk im allowed but I NEED A RIDE. zeph if you ahve room in your car could your drive me please? purdy purdy pleaseeeee. and if weatehr is superbad i can't go either.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
JAY!! MY CONTROLLER GON DUN BRUK!! D:
The end that connects it into the gamecube like... got smashed or something. I have no idea what happened, it was just carelessly placed into my backpack..
Is there anything you can do about fixing it? Think I might need a new one to replace that part.

Also, I'm thinking about starting a dildo painting company.
WHERE YOU AT JAY, WHERE YOU AT

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Pssh, every girls wants dildo's/vibrator's.

Olivia asked me to get her some stuff for Xmas, but I can't find any nice looking ones =P.

Look at it this way...if you could have something that was like sex, but wasnt...wouldn't you want it?

WIGI

Smash Champion
definatly.

but if i ever bought a girl a gift like that. id at least make her show me how it works and stuff. make sure she likes it.

Geist

Smash Master
Hai guiz
Vegas had a snow day the other day <3 There was only 3-1/2 inches of snow lolololololololololol
I built a snowguy and everything.

it was a whole -1 C outside!!

WIGI

Smash Champion
kkk k so weather doens;lt look to bad tomorow.. andy are you going or not? and if not, zeph are you still going? if so when are we leaving and il need your parentals cell number and stuff.

Top Bottom