• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
i agree 100% that no one can reach the full potential of a character.
but atm the tier lists that sbr produce are more of a "people who player this" tier list, opposed to
"wich is a better character. wich is the purpose of the tier list. i dont give a crap if m2k wins every tournament lol, that doesnt change the fact that sheik and fox are better characters. the tier list i put together with david, i tried looking at their matchups/strengths/weakness's. You cannot base a tier list that shows wich CHARACTER is better, with only tournament results. that just shows that the marth players are playing better.

You can't make a tier list to make sense in most cases the way they do.
it doesnt matter if marth wins those tournaments. im pretty sure m2k could win with quite an array of others. so if you're saying if m2k went to a bunch of tournies and won with pichu, it would make pichu go up on the tier list? no that would just be stupid. we all know pichu sucks ****, its just that m2k knows how to forking play.

(no way in hell am i saying m2k is going to go around winning tournies with pichu, that was just an example >_>)
Well yeah I liked your lier list. I'm still saying that one way or another, it won't be exact.
ex) Even if Ganon is a counter to Samus I think Samus should be just above him. I also think Samus is on even grounds with Doc, and Link. But there again, the whole counterpick thing... It's really hard to decide.
I think the best way would be to make a chart, and have a checklist of each character by strengths and weaknesses, ordred by who has the most advantages to who has the least.
I'd rather have that than a solid list, because that way you could at least see in depth.

At the moment, there aren't enough players that win tourneys that play a wide variety of characters, so right now, the tier list is almost based off of who the best of each character is and how good they are.
M2K could probably win with pichu. Honestly, I kinda want to see that.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
you know i think im going to do that >_>
it would probably be fun, and i'de love to learn more about each character individually.
im gonna try to make a chart like you said. any suggestions on how to go about it?

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah this time ima do the same thing and relase preliminary copies of the video on yotuube to out comunity and if somthign sucks, TELL ME il take it out. im going for friggen amazing 2:30 seconds. high energy never slowing down. i want this video to rival some of the greats

P.S

Ka-M falcon is ****. and luigi...and eveyrhting else

and pakman is like, almost my favourite.

Geist

Smash Master
Wait a sec, I was going to go into all this detail on how to make it and remembered that phanna made one a while ago. It's kind of old, so it may not be absolutely accurate.
But this imo is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than a tier list. It still presents tiers, but isn't all gay and biased about it. Make a new one or something.

WTF it isn't showing up.
Just go here: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/All_Characters_Match-Up_Chart

yeah this time ima do the same thing and relase preliminary copies of the video on yotuube to out comunity and if somthign sucks, TELL ME il take it out. im going for friggen amazing 2:30 seconds. high energy never slowing down. i want this video to rival some of the greats

P.S

Ka-M falcon is ****. and luigi...and eveyrhting else

and pakman is like, almost my favourite.
Ka-M seconds Falcon. He's insane.

J, just email it to us and we'll give you advice. by the way, making a short combo video is a very good idea, because you have to look for less footage, and can use the best of the best.

WIGI

Smash Champion
thats the plan. and its only one song

cure for the itch, its by lincon parks dj and its just epic. and il probably have anotehr song fro the credits.. bren..i do like your luigi ladder idea, but i sweat this time my combo vid is going to be serios. my first one was lulz. my second one i tried to make serios and it only lasted until buddy holy started to play and the clip went through the colour specturm lololol.

this one will be acualy serios. i hope.

link to scanned pic?

Geist

Smash Master
I'm having technical trouble with it.
My scanner likes contrast, so I'm going to have to darken the dark areas first.
30 minutes.

I'm also going to email it to you. It's easier.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
so...i was told to post in the brampton thread....you know being from brampton and all and not knowing about this thread. So how are ya =D!?

4Serial

Smash Lord
hey man
do you play melee or brawl or both?
if you have msn, add me, it's on the first post

@bren: omg hey bren let's make out like we used to ;D
@stvn: steven, tripping just saved my life. BUT I STILL THINK IT'S ******** LOL

WIGI

Smash Champion
bren i can add contrast afterwords if needed tahts hy ps rules, i can darken all the lines evenly wiht a mouse click xD

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
pastas my favourite niagara guy <3 =D
HEY HEY HEY
GESS WUT.
im playing brawl more ^_^
i play ganon =D

also, whoever watches anime and crap should check out nabari no ou. its pretty goooood.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
luckily i play doc and peach in melee so i have something useful to spam ^_^
IM NOT A TROLL.
im a humurous jerk that likes lolcats and pancakes.
also making fun of things i dont agree with is up there with throwing rocks at people who support green party. ^_^

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
hey man
do you play melee or brawl or both?
if you have msn, add me, it's on the first post

@stvn: steven, tripping just saved my life. BUT I STILL THINK IT'S ******** LOL
I play brawl only, i still have melee but i stop playing as soon as i got brawl. And i will add you whenever i go on msn (not to often)

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
are u willing to get into melee? just curious, it would be nice to have someone new to play -_-

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
lol i agree with everything uv said, especially, doc, overdosing your opponents too fun
double post

do you mean you agree in general with everything i've said about melee and my views on it?
or just doc stuff?
or just my lulz stuff?
i like the fact that people respect my opinion, it doesnt happen too often ^_^ .

baha. if you wouldn't mind i'de like help with bawrl stuffs too >_> ?
metagame seems pretty straight forward but iunno. o.o

edit : yay i thought the link to ep. 14 of my show was broken =D but its not!!!
urfyiuryfiyrenifewyn !!!! ^_^_^_^_^_^

edit: im gonna write a book about knowledgably trolling while giving out informative info in an unorganized fashion in the shape of a fat black womans hips.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
yeah, i dont look at brawl as horrible anymore. i mean its still pretty stupid. but i just look at it like,
"why would i play it when theres a more in depth game that has everything brawl has minus tripping, other stupid crap, and a few broken characters/stages."

Geist

Smash Master
OKAY

bren i can add contrast afterwords if needed tahts hy ps rules, i can darken all the lines evenly wiht a mouse click xD
No, I mean some parts were so light they wouldn't show up in the first place LOL =/

yeah, i dont look at brawl as horrible anymore. i mean its still pretty stupid. but i just look at it like,
"why would i play it when theres a more in depth game that has everything brawl has minus tripping, other stupid crap, and a few broken characters/stages."
Play metaknight noob.

ALSO HI NEW GUY YOU SHOULD REALLY PLAY MELEE I MEAN LIKE IT HAS WAVEDASHING
:D

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
andy did you know dolphins are the only species besides humans that have sex for pleasure?
LMFAO. Why is this directed at Andy?

yes, chris
I already know about that lol
LMFAO. And why do you know that?

Dayzin what school do you go to?
What's your address?
What's your phone number?
How do you get home?
Are you usually home alone after school?
Around what time do your siblings/parents come home?

That is all.

WIGI

Smash Champion
steves a creeeeper

ilso in luigi ladders on luigi treds i epic tauntspiked bear. smashville style, btu teh thing lasted like 3:06 seconds so i couldn;t record -.-

Laaaaaaaaame

but my hacked wii wil be able to do it soon if mike would hurry up.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
wait.. .>_> you need mike to hack it?
i could have forking hacked it!
i did robbies remember? >_>

WIGI

Smash Champion
well he already hacked it im waiting for him to order and solder the leds into the wii cuz it has a claer case now. i could mod it if i wanted to im just lazy and don;t own twilight princess

Top Bottom