• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol vic XD
yeah i got banned again -_-
and sorry bout the sigs >_<
u were just uber excited and i was uber busy and i was a lazy ***** jerk and just stopped rofl.

srry D=

and we're all laem and cant get there either. live closer pl0x
How did you get banned this time? xD

It's okay. Sorta. I ended up making a lame sig for myself. =( If you make a better Avril Lavigne one, i'll forgive you =D

CAST4 is sooo coool, why would you want to miss outtttt.

ohai victra
haihai

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
srs = serious

or surus (said fast)

wait who the hell are you talking about steven lol
I can't say im serious and at the same time i can't say im casual . Not sure how good i will be against u guys cause compared to wolf im not that good. getting closer to beating him though

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Do you play Zelda?

Ugh I hate Zelda's. So campy and spammy. F*ck Brawl.

We should all just play like...Bowser and it would be balanced and not campy and stuff.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Also, I seriously hope Victra is a chick....if not, notify David because that is some pretty flamboyant stuff you got going on Victra.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
see thats the thing, i dun really camp with zelda, i run straight at you most of the time which is probably why im not crazy with her. I could use her good but im not amazing

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lol so today on Gamebattles I was facing this Toon Link.

He would go to the edge and just stand in one spot and throw all his projectiles until I approached. I was pikachu and he beat me. So 2nd match I picked TL and I ***** him.

Third match he was Falco and everytime I had a projectile he would shine, so for one of his stocks when he was at like 80 percent, I ran towards him with a bomb, threw it up to make him shine the air, and then I fsmashed him. It was so MINDGAMES lol.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
your sentence dun maek sensticals.
you said you need more brawlers, and then u said its just me and this guy who isnt good.
its like your implying theres a qualification to be good at bawrl or something.
or maybe i ate a bad sammich today

completely joking.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
double post cuz im a rebel.
steve dont make me prove to u that bowser can camp in bawrl. everyone can somehow.
IT CANT BE NOT TRUE. =[

and vics a guy, he hax my comp and typed stuff on my screen. it was intense like 2 hot kindergarteners having sex on the jungle gym.

JK NO PEDO.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
yeah, but of course theyre more casual. Its safe to say that if you've come to smashboards you're at least interested in the competitive scene, and even safer to say, if you havent been to swf you most likely suck ****.

edit: crap im almost done my anime =[

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
wtf no D:
it pisses me off. cuz like, i have it but it doesnt work.
it just sits there
taunting me.
like lvl 9 ganon does after he jabs me 98347897324 times and up b's me.
=[

*runs away*

no that doesnt actually happen

4Serial

Smash Lord
chris is right, everyone can camp in one way or another <_< it's super effective in brawl

i've never played a shine happy falco, but if i did, i would bombsmash him in the face
i'm pretty sure TL can do it too

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
=[
andy y u lyin fro.
come bek to meee
i can change! D:
i'll even play a good character like link or pichu! =[

Geist

Smash Master
bren post it here! i wanna see it =[
i'll let u upload to my photobucket? ima send u my id and password for it, even if u dont wanna post it here, at least u have access to photobucket.
No, wait until J is done coloring it D:
LOL NOW I HAVE YOUR PHOTOBUCKET PASSWORD

everyones in grade 11 except for wigi , who is in grade 12.
Well I'm in grade 12 but I live in Las Vegas.

Do you play Zelda?

Ugh I hate Zelda's. So campy and spammy. F*ck Brawl.

We should all just play like...Bowser and it would be balanced and not campy and stuff.
No Sorry Zelda ftw.
*props to new guy*

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet

No Sorry Zelda ftw.
*props to new guy*
bren zeldas gay, i almost beat andy only using fair and bair. and i dont even play zelda. -_-
if someone plays zelda+sweet spotting better = ****ing bull****

WIGI

Smash Champion

No Sorry Zelda ftw.
*props to new guy*

yeah wait till im done colouring it. i think im doign trhe difernt ones for betetr chance of winnign,

on will be just darken the pencil lines you gave me and colour it with the shading you ahve and a bit mroe kinda like, oldschool style shaded

one will be colouring it when its autotraced and use solid colours

and one(i think will be the best)

is the one im working on now, witch im doing all the lines myself in illustrator, coluring it and intense shading it liek i did samus. very vibrant coluring. good for yearbook cover methinks.

2. pretty sure its hamster or sumthing :p i forgot the username tho.

3. don;t you forget how old we were bren? were hanign out with a bunch of young noobs. and, are you coming home after highschooooll, youl be 18 next sumemr you can does WHATEVER you want =]

also, i might come visit you at somepoint this year for a couple weeks. your dads laoded he can feed me right? =P

4. i miss fighting your zelda. AND YOUR SAMUS in melee and brawl, id have so much of a better chance against them now( i think id own your brawl, playing the bets luigis and xyro and pkm online alot has made me alot better)

ok. off to school

Geist

Smash Master

yeah wait till im done colouring it. i think im doign trhe difernt ones for betetr chance of winnign,

on will be just darken the pencil lines you gave me and colour it with the shading you ahve and a bit mroe kinda like, oldschool style shaded

one will be colouring it when its autotraced and use solid colours

and one(i think will be the best)

is the one im working on now, witch im doing all the lines myself in illustrator, coluring it and intense shading it liek i did samus. very vibrant coluring. good for yearbook cover methinks.

2. pretty sure its hamster or sumthing :p i forgot the username tho.

3. don;t you forget how old we were bren? were hanign out with a bunch of young noobs. and, are you coming home after highschooooll, youl be 18 next sumemr you can does WHATEVER you want =]

also, i might come visit you at somepoint this year for a couple weeks. your dads laoded he can feed me right? =P

4. i miss fighting your zelda. AND YOUR SAMUS in melee and brawl, id have so much of a better chance against them now( i think id own your brawl, playing the bets luigis and xyro and pkm online alot has made me alot better)

ok. off to school
lol I don't play Samus in Brawl. I'm ROB/Zelda. When do you think you can visit? 0.o We have enough foot, but room might be short. Oh well you can sleep on the awesome couch.

How do you like the cover btw? Was it how you wanted?

bren zeldas gay, i almost beat andy only using fair and bair. and i dont even play zelda. -_-
if someone plays zelda+sweet spotting better = ****ing bull****
Well I HAVE beaten andy with Zelda before. Our Fox / Zelda matches are close as fuck.
Zelda is awesome.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
yeah, but the only move i used was bair/fair, just to prove a point, and it was bloody close. XP
cuz its pretty dumb if i can keep up with someone with their main and im only spamming fair/bair with a char i dnot use LOL. this isnt a **** at andy. zeldas just gay >_>

also, i wouldnt mind coming to visit you too =o
maybe during march brek?
bren are u comin down during the summer? we're thinking about going to boston for ohana

also

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah bren teh super hero is awsome, i think im migth ahve to change the girl tho, she looks terrified. kidna wanted her more...limp. not screaming its less romantic, il porbably just draw her mouth close, tilt head head back a bit and make her left arm hanging down a little instead of cluthing his arm teh hero is perfect i lvoe hsi chin lmao.

ps i failed drivers tets cuz i ahd friggen robo ***** as a tester. everythign was perfect. then i nudged a pole when she told me to "fix" my parking, even tho i was betweeen the lines. and in fine posistion.

GAY.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
im sure there are lots of brawler in brampton, they just don't kno about the forum
Yeh there are, but they don't come on thursdays.
I usually go play with this one group on Fridays, and this other group on Sundays. And the our little group on Thursdays.

Good times. Good times. Were you ever able to download pjk64?
Can you teach me how to hax computers like you did to Desh?

Geist

Smash Master
yeah, but the only move i used was bair/fair, just to prove a point, and it was bloody close. XP
cuz its pretty dumb if i can keep up with someone with their main and im only spamming fair/bair with a char i dnot use LOL. this isnt a **** at andy. zeldas just gay >_>

also, i wouldnt mind coming to visit you too =o
maybe during march brek?
bren are u comin down during the summer? we're thinking about going to boston for ohana

also
Yeah, but you have to realize, thats ALL she can really do. Anything besides heels or fsmash is a terrible move, and thats what she's stuck with. Generally, at lower levels her heels are enough to get her by, but her metagame only allows her to go about mid/low level competition.

Generally. I've learned to CG and juggle fast fallers with spaced ftilts and u-throws, 0-death marths (Andy knows that one) and other ridiculous ******** things that I shouldn't be able to do. Watch Zone. He does the same shet.

Also, if you and J came here for summer break that would be TANK.
I should be able to come over for the summer.

Yeh there are, but they don't come on thursdays.
I usually go play with this one group on Fridays, and this other group on Sundays. And the our little group on Thursdays.
Where did Zack, LTG, LL62 and Abel go by the way? wtf.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
robby - went to go play bawrl on some online bawrl site like an online bawrl playing nub (or bawrl playing nub in general)

ll62- he asploded.

abel- we stalk him on bus's occasionally, but he disappured too.

zack- good ****ing question >_>

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
You dont remember him? D:
i think he went to starfurry, and i hadnt seen him post in forever, but now i keep seeing him on the boards moar =o

Top Bottom